User talk:ClueBot Commons
The current status of ClueBot NG is: Running
Praise should go on the praise page. Barnstars and other awards should go on the awards page.
Use the "new section" button at the top of this page to add a new section. Use the  link above each section to edit that section.
This page is automatically archived by ClueBot III.
The ClueBots' owner or someone else who knows the answer to your question will reply on this page.
|ClueBot NG/Anti-vandalism · ClueBot/Anti-vandalism · ClueBot II/ClueBot Script|
|ClueBot III/Archive · ClueBot VI/WP:CHUU Clerk · Talk|
|Cobi/Owner // Talk|
Hi, my edit on Ciara Discogrpahy page was by no means an attempt to vandalize. I am sorry if it looked that way but I am only new. Did you look at my source? http://hitsdailydouble.com/new_album_releases This source is the most recent announcement of the sales for the album 'Ciara' which is why I updated the sales to 208,000. I would appreciate if you would review my source and change the sales from 133,000 to 208,000. Thank you and I look forward to your feedback. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Brancott (talk • contribs) 22:01, 29 April 2015 (UTC)
- CBNG is a bot. They will not answer you. Maybe ask someone else? --TL22 (talk) 23:25, 29 April 2015 (UTC)
Music of Serbia
Why have you undone my edits? Someone added things written in already existing pages, such as huge biography of one singer, or placed turbo folk in folk music when it has nothing to do with it --18.104.22.168 (talk) 17:00, 2 May 2015 (UTC)
- Hi. Please remember that ClueBot NG is a robot, not a human. If the bot has made a mistake, please report it here. --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 18:35, 2 May 2015 (UTC)
ClueBot NG has a bug while reverting edits
ClueBot NG did not successfully revert a blanking edit a long time ago (August 2014). See this revision of the Sponge page and its previous revision. The section is still blanked. I don't know the reason why. It was supposed to add in the missing stuff. but it couldn't for some reason. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Fazbear7891 (talk • contribs)
- I'm not sure I understand what you mean. The section "By humans" has been correctly reverted to include one image (the other image having been hidden by another editor) and a link to the main article. The section "Skeleton" has been correctly reverted to include a brief synopsis and a link to the main article. The section "Antibiotic Compounds" has been correctly reverted to include it's one line and it is currently showing. The section "Other Biologically Active Compounds" has been correctly reverted and is currently showing. "See Also" and "References" have also been correctly reverted and are showing in ClueBot NG's edit. What section are you meaning is blanked?--5 albert square (talk) 10:39, 3 May 2015 (UTC)
- (Deleted reply)
What the heck?
- @Eqqy: You were not blocked at the time that you posted here: the mere fact that you were able to post here proved it. --Redrose64 (talk) 15:02, 3 May 2015 (UTC)
why did you delete kermit the frog!
- To be honest, I don't see how edits like this could be classed as constructive to an article about a character from The Muppets. It is completely unsourced and does not appear to be anything to do with The Muppets. Maybe you meant to post it on this page instead?--5 albert square (talk) 16:08, 4 May 2015 (UTC)
Hi, I'm tlwendt2 and I made an edit to the Birdman(film) page. The edit I recently made about the plot was no attempt of vandalism, but I was wondering if you could tell me why Cluebot NG removed it immediately? Is there any reason why no specific person made an edit to it? Thanks. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 17:50, 4 May 2015
- Hi. The bot reverted your edit because it thought the edit was unconstructive. The bot is fully automated and is not a human, and because of its complex programming even the developers aren't 100% sure why the bot may have reverted an edit sometimes. However, while your additions were not vandalism, they still did not seem to fit in with the article because none of the material added was properly sourced, which was probably why your second edit was later undone by a human editor. --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 03:27, 5 May 2015 (UTC)
American Idol (series 6)
I was just asking you why it says you metioned me in something. So, I viewed the changes, and I am new to wikipedia, so I didn't really know what it meant, but I saw American Idol (series 6). Yesterday, I did edit something on the page but I can't quite remember. Please let me know if I was vandalising or doing something wrong.
- Hi Nothard, welcome to Wikipedia!
- Please note that ClueBot is a robot so therefore cannot respond to your query. ClueBot NG's function on Wikipedia is to revert what could be perceived as vandalism.
- I can see that your edit was reverted by ClueBot, I'm guessing because part of it was in CAPS so would have come across as shouting to an anti-vandalism robot like ClueBot. However, not to worry as an administrator has realised that your edits were well-intentioned and has over-ruled ClueBot.--5 albert square (talk) 23:33, 5 May 2015 (UTC)