|The WikiProject NFL Award|
|I, Eagles 24/7 (C), hereby award DPH1110
the WikiProject NFL Award for his/her valued contributions to WikiProject NFL.
The Real World: St. Thomas Reunion
Great job as always, brother. One question: Did the reunion air right after the season finale, as I assume it did, and as it did in previous years? Just wanna make sure, because I've usually included that fact when I've written the reunion section for prior seasons. Nightscream (talk) 18:03, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, I noticed that that aspect of the reunion was not initially included, but figured you'd eventually get to it, or that the summary would be fine without it. Nightscream (talk) 03:58, 18 September 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, he did the same thing to the Cancun article. The thing is, there was no citation in the cell containing his name, so I let it go, figuring I could put off the matter until later. So I looked just now at his bio in the Cancun article, and saw that one of the sources cited indeed supports his real given name. I restored it to all three articles, and added that cite.
A barnstar for you!
|The Minor barnstar|
|For your commitment to efficiency by streamlining those tables, I award you this barnstar. Keep up the good work. Go Phightins! 21:38, 16 October 2012 (UTC)|
A barnstar for you!
|The Minor barnstar|
|Nice work on the 2012 NFL team articles! ZappaOMati 04:22, 5 November 2012 (UTC)|
|Minor barnstar = Christmas cookie? Sure!|
|Merry Christmas! Since I appreciate your minor edits on NFL season pages, and since it's Christmas, I give you a Christmas cookie that resembles the Minor Barnstar! ZappaOMati 17:53, 25 December 2012 (UTC)|
Battle of the Exes 2 Edits
Hi. I'm kind of new here and I don't really know how this works and if I'm doing it wrong, I apologize, but this is in regards of The Challenge: Battle of the Exes II page.
I don't know if you've read the latest spoilers or if you read any at all. If you don't read spoilers, then I won't say anything. But I've recently come across some information that may be problematic to how the edits will go in future episodes.
As far as I can say, I've played around with ideas on how to go about this to accommodate the new spoilers, because this isn't precedent in other challenges. For clarification, it's NOT about the Battle of the Ex-iled. Can you please get back to me when you can?
I looked at the talk page and saw what you said... Tell me if this is ok... If not and it looks out of place, just take it out. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Challenge:_Battle_of_the_Exes_II#Ex-ile_progress Bbfan23 (talk) 02:43, 4 February 2015 (UTC)
- I prefer not to read the talk page for the remainder of the season, due to the possibility of someone trying to sneak in elimination spoilers — worse than edit warring. I took one look, and I quickly looked away. The tables does, though, looks like it will work. DPH1110 (talk) 05:38, 7 February 2015 (UTC)DPH1110
NFL schedule boxes
I see you have made numerous contributions to NFL pages. I new to this, and thought I could offer some improved content for my team, the Seattle Seahawks. (I notice you're a Broncos fan, they're my favorite AFC team.) Anyway, I posted new content and consistent formatting to each of the Seahawks schedules from 1976-2014. I was challenged by someone on the format, peculiarly for only one year, 1993. He prefers sortable tables and less color. As I look through schedule boxes for every other team, I notice that the format I used seemed to be standard, with the addition of attendance in the more recent tables. He has put the question up on the WikiProject National Football League discussion page. Would you take a look at it and offer your comments. Based on what I've observed of your work, your insight would be valuable as an experienced NFL editor. RaysRates (talk) 02:30, 22 February 2015 (UTC)
- @RaysRates: I really don't see any need for the attendance figures in the schedule boxes — that's a better fit for the week-by-week game capsules, which also displays the referee, weather and announcers. However, I might propose to remove the network and times for past seasons, which would be redundant to keep — I think it makes sense to only keep the networks and times for an upcoming season (once a schedule is released), then remove the networks and times once a season ends. Otherwise, the schedule boxes are fine they way they are on all other NFL team season articles. DPH1110 (talk) 01:28, 24 February 2015 (UTC)DPH1110
- Thanks for the feedback. And I saw your reply on the project page. I'm more than willing to conform the schedules to some sort of a standard. As with the color discussion, I'll monitor the discussion to see where it leads before doing a wide-ranging edit again. It appears that the established coloring for wins/losses will remain. Meanwhile, I'll continue working on the game summaries, which as you state, has the time, network, and attendance. What would be missing by reducing content in the schedule boxes would be such info for pre-season games. It wouldn't take much to add compressed game summaries for pre-season games. I don't think it would add much to have scoring plays and stat leaders for pre-season games. RaysRates (talk) 06:06, 24 February 2015 (UTC)