This template confirms that the user is familiar with Wikipedia policy on using multiple accounts and that this account will not be used for sock puppetry.
You may discuss this account at User talk:Wikiholicdude.
|This is Daonguyen95's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Daonguyen95.|
I removed the language regarding Don Vaccaro for the following reasons;
1. Mr. Vaccaro's charges in the cited case have been dismissed from the legal record, therefore, the reporting of the arrest and subsequent court dates is unfair to the company. If someone would like to begin a page for Mr. Vaccaro and report to that page he was arrested, so be it. Mr. Vaccaro and Ticketnetwork are two separate entities, and should be treated as such. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 16:02, 31 March 2014 (UTC)
- Point taken. Thank you for the explanation. Next time, please provide a edit summary. Daonguyen95 (talk) 16:08, 31 March 2014 (UTC)
- I think you've been sold a line there, frankly. The charges were dismissed because "On May 29, 2012, Hartford Superior Court Judge, Jane Alexander, agreed that the charges could be dismissed if Vaccaro completed a two-year accelerated rehabilitation program, a form of probation, imposing conditions such as treatment for substance abuse and abstension from alcohol", not because he was exonerated, and it's clearly relevant to the company because of the relationship with the First Five program.
- It may seem WP:UNDUE detail, but last time I looked at this, I found it necessary to write the removed text to make it clear that 1) Vaccaro was not charged but 2) Judge Alexander spoke as she did, without suggesting the incident did not happen.
- I think I'll copy this discussion to Talk:TicketNetwork and see if anyone else joins. If not, I propose to reinstate the removed text. Also, it is interesting to note that when 188.8.131.52 says they are fairly new to this, they have forgotten to mention that they were editing TicketNetwork to insert links to one of the company's Websites in December 2012. Pinkbeast (talk) 11:34, 2 April 2014 (UTC)
Deletion of Ricky Castorena
Hello. I understand that you are a respected Wikipedia member. But I personally feel that the deletion of the page I created for the author named Ricky Castorena went unexplained. It didn't offend any people, wan't used for promotion, wasn't biased, and wasn't offensive to anyone. I checked the guidelines page and it didn't violate any of the requirement standards. I did see the post on my account about adding references and I was getting around to doing that. But due to work, I didn't have the time right then and there. I do, however, understand that references are needed and I was going to do that. I ask that the page be restored if there is anyway to do so, or that I have permission to recreate it. I feel that the author does deserve to have a Wikipedia page. I already created a wikia site based off of him and his novel. I ask that you please allow me to recreate the page. I look forward to discussing this with you.
- It wasn't me who proposed the deletion. I only warned you because you removed the proposed deletion template. You could have stated your reasoning in the talk page for administrators to look at. If you still have any issues with the deletion, please contact an administrator for more information. Daonguyen95 (talk) 14:08, 2 April 2014 (UTC)
Guess what? It's happening again. I know you removed your protection request at WP:RPP a while back, though I feel like you might be needing it after all. NFLisAwesome (ZappaOMati's alternate account) 20:15, 2 April 2014 (UTC)
hi so im just going to assume you dont know who daniel sahyounie is so i was just curious why you thinkit should be removed. they get enough hate online why cant they get some love on here if they decide to search their name? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Danielthegremlinfromaustralia (talk • contribs) 03:28, 4 April 2014 (UTC)
I am sending you this message because you listed yourself on meta:Huggle/Members as a beta tester. We desperately need attention of testers, because since we resolved all release blockers, we are ready to release first official version of huggle 3! Before that happens, it would be nice if you could test it so that we can make sure there are no issues with it. You can download it packaged for your operating system (see Wikipedia:Huggle/Huggle3_Beta) or you can of course build it yourself, see https://github.com/huggle/huggle3-qt-lx for that. Don't forget to use always latest version, there is no auto-update message for beta versions!
Should you find any issue, please report it to wikimedia bugzilla, that is a central place for huggle bugs, where we look at them. That is i mportant, if you find a bug and won't report it, we can't fix it. Thank you for your work on this, if you have any questions, please send me a message on my talk page, I won't be looking for responses here. Thanks, Petrb (talk) 15:10, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
So someone being involved in a huge government scam isn't relevant to there life and history? Or further more not relevant still today with all the problems its STILL CAUSING? Whatever helps your sponsors sleep better. Or maybe your just ignorant to this info and didn't bother to research? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 10:18, 14 April 2014 (UTC)
Critical Metrics Page
Thanks for your earlier message regarding Critical Metrics. I started the company 10 years ago and would like to create a Wikipedia page to describe the company. The other Critical Metrics is out of business. I'm new to creating wikipedia pages. Is there a process I should be following?