Do not alter my comments please.
Please do not edit my comments, particularly when they are part of a closing statement. Chillum 17:46, 28 November 2014 (UTC)
- @Chillum:I am not responsible for that first edit to your comment. I have no idea what happened but somehow I seem to have been credited with the edit following an edit conflict (you may note that the edit summary shows an entirely different section of the page being edited). I also added a note at the time to the edit history  explaining what happened. DieSwartzPunkt (talk) 15:52, 29 November 2014 (UTC)
- I understand. The same thing has happened to me in the past past. It is a longstanding bug in the software. Thank for you explaining that to me. No worries. Peace. Chillum 18:15, 29 November 2014 (UTC)
@Georgia guy: That is an essay and not a policy statement. Essays are not mandatory and merely express the writer's opinion. The phrase 'man-made' is well understood to mean produced by the species of man and is equally well understood to include anything produced by the male and/or female of the species. 'Artificial', on the other hand, implies a structure manufactured from non-naturally ocurring material or a structure (of whatever material) intended to replicate a naturally ocurring structure. DieSwartzPunkt (talk) 16:33, 5 December 2014 (UTC)
- You mean, men can be either male or female?? Georgia guy (talk) 16:59, 5 December 2014 (UTC)
You need to learn wikipedia policy.
1. I was not closing the discussion, I was closing the part that was discussing article content, ANI is the one palace you are supposed to discuss editors and NOT CONTENT. 2. I was not impersonating an administrator. NAC's happen all the time. CombatWombat42 (talk) 17:43, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
@CombatWombat42:. Although there was a short interchange discussing content, Wtshymanski's response was nevertheless a symptom of the behaviour being complained about.
You seem to have used the wrong template because your closure stated that the ANI had been closed. The admins must have their opportunity to decide what to do. DieSwartzPunkt (talk) 17:55, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
- @CombatWombat42:. In that case 'hat' on the ANI page has something wrong with it, because it flags the discussion as closed which (I assume) is not what you intended. DieSwartzPunkt (talk) 18:12, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Microprocessor, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page V20 (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.