If I have deleted your article and you would like to know why, please first have a look at the following Wikipedia policies and guidelines:
|20 May 2015|
- 1 hi
- 2 Happy New Year Discospinster!
- 3 Zagreb International Airport
- 4 what's your ding probably man we protecting corporate greed and corruption
- 5 Pokeware
- 6 Kalam Cosmological Argument
- 7 Andy Biersack Wikipedia
- 8 Sacrifice (Elton John song)
- 9 2015 BDO World Darts Championship
- 10 Wall Street crash of 1929
- 11 EFT edits
- 12 Clifford Starks edit
- 13 Sue Wong
- 14 Can only the media and notable personalities criticize WP?
- 15 Thanks!
- 16 Many thanks
- 17 A barnstar for you!
- 18 Juan Ruiz Healy
- 19 hi, please undo only when necessary
- 20 Hey thanks!
- 21 Letters
- 22 Merger discussion for Fee tail
- 23 John Deacon
- 24 Is this you?
- 25 Please block نبيل عبدالقادر عبدالوهاب
- 26 Flores (Sophia Abrahão song)
- 27 The Mod Squad and others
- 28 momoswag - morgon
- 29 Article on Fulgêncio Batista
- 30 New editor on Armenian related pages
- 31 Glenforest Secondary School
- 32 David Beals is back
- 33 I thought I was being helpful
- 34 MaxRange
- 35 Content removed from the "LaTour" page entry.
- 36 Mistakes
- 37 A kitten for you!
- 38 Antisemitism is zionist
- 39 The user who just vandalized my page
- 40 A barnstar for you
- 41 FAC, xx (album)
- 42 Australia standard pallets page
- 43 Australia standard pallets page
- 44 List of Military Special Forces
- No because it's not a good-faith investigation. ... discospinster talk 17:47, 29 December 2014 (UTC)
Happy New Year Discospinster!
- Thank you, same to you! ... discospinster talk 14:17, 1 January 2015 (UTC)
Zagreb International Airport
I tried to move pages but you stopped me in 2 seconds. So can you please move "Zagreb Airport" to "Zagreb International Airport" — Preceding unsigned comment added by Ciaobella9 (talk • contribs) 23:55, 4 January 2015 (UTC)
- You can't move a page by cutting and pasting content. If you are unable to move it the standard way, you can request a move at WP:REQMOVE. ... discospinster talk 00:01, 5 January 2015 (UTC)
what's your ding probably man we protecting corporate greed and corruption
The Company is ceasing operations and on top of it the page included factually incorrect information.
I am the current CEO of the Company and responsible for winding down the Company.
As such, please allow me to edit it or please permanently take down the page until further notice.
- You can edit it to reflect its current status and remove incorrect statements but you can't remove the entire article. ... discospinster talk 00:24, 6 January 2015 (UTC)
I made an edit on the Kalam Cosmological Argument page because the previous editor named Dan Barker as a critic of the argument alongside those who were actually qualified to make criticisms. Barker is not a scientist or a philosopher. J.L Mackie, Quentin Smith, and Michael Martin are philosophers and Paul Davies, Lawrence Kraus, and Victor Stenger are scientists. Whoever made those edits even gave Barker his own criticisms. Barker is a layman, nothing more. Putting him on there as an authority is like putting David Silverman or The Amazing Atheist as an authority. I could have made more edits since it all seemed biased put I decided to leave it at excising Barker since his inclusion was most clearly a mistake. Even a Dawkins fanboy would concede with that. I suppose some amateur new atheist read his book, loved it, and decided to include it. I hate to draw conclusions like that but if the editor was actually well read then he would have cited actual science and actual philosophy. Please take this into consideration before you remove my edits. It would be a mistake to misinform people into thinking that Barker is qualified or that his arguments are valid. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 22:14, 6 January 2015 (UTC)
- Fine, but you have to briefly say in the edit summary why you are removing the content. ... discospinster talk 22:17, 6 January 2015 (UTC)
Andy Biersack Wikipedia
HI I am Chris father of Andy Biersack I would really appreciate it if you would stop editing my sons page after I edited my daughter in law couldn't edit it so I'm here trying to so please. Thank you -Chris & Amy Biersack — Preceding unsigned comment added by ChrisBiersack (talk • contribs) 22:37, 6 January 2015 (UTC)
- Please do not add false information to articles. ... discospinster talk 22:40, 6 January 2015 (UTC)
- OK. ... discospinster talk 21:31, 8 January 2015 (UTC)
Hello, I removed the bit on this page because it for some reason had been repeated, so I removed all the articles on the page that were repeated. I hope it hasn't inconvenienced you. JRRobinson (talk) 17:01, 8 January 2015 (UTC)
- It doesn't inconvenience me, but when you remove a big chunk of content without saying why in the edit summary, it gets confusing. ... discospinster talk 21:30, 8 January 2015 (UTC)
Wall Street crash of 1929
The Wall Street Crash was in 1928.
Your information is out dated and unsubstantiated. There are dozens of clinical studies that now prove without a shadow of a doubt the effectiveness of EFT.
Please review the following article in the Journal of Psychology, 2013 and update you information. http://tappingsolutionfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Clinical-EFT-as-Evidenced-Based-Practice.pdf
My Father is a profession EFT couch who studied with Gary Craig and over 10 Years I have seen people come to him with all sorts of phobias such as agoraphobia, aquaphobia. The man with agoraphobia had never been able to take his children to the park, the lady with aquaphobia had never been able to go swimming or even take a bath. Both now free of their fears and living life stress free. Dozens of people with severe allergies, emotional traumas, women who had been sexually abused and in therapy for a life time after 1-5 sessions with my Dad transformed.
Read the research and hold yourself accountable for providing what clinical studies have now proven. EFT is an effective therapeutic tool and you a doing a disservice to those in search of help by not providing the true scope this method has to offer those in need. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Angela10336 (talk • contribs) 23:15, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
- You can't copy and paste content from other sources, like , as this brings up copyright issues. ... discospinster talk 02:22, 10 January 2015 (UTC)
Clifford Starks edit
But that dude's penis fell out and I included a reference link.
- There's no apparent reason why this should be mentioned in his Wikipedia article. Was this an event that got noticed in the media? Did newspapers write articles about it? ... discospinster talk 02:40, 10 January 2015 (UTC)
I'd be hard pressed to find any print journalism about Clifford Starks, but media in the sporting niche covered his penis falling out of his shorts. Note the reference link from Karyn Bryant, Fox Sports 1 onscreen personality and host of much UFC content. It's the most distinguishable part of his career.
- Then you should be able to find sources that verify this. ... discospinster talk 02:51, 10 January 2015 (UTC)
Sure. Here's the aforementioned Karyn Bryant talking with the man, Clifford Starks, about how his penis fell out at the weigh-ins. Wikipedia will not let me include the external link here so you'll have to fill in the (DOT) to review. It has been queued up to the comments about his penis. http://youtu (DOT) be/h1yd-lnebNc?t=2m11s
Based on your lack of response I'm feeling you deemed that interview is sufficient, I'll amend the Clifford Starks entry again shortly to include when his penis fell out at the UFC 137 weigh-ins.
- My lack of response was due to being away from the computer. I still don't think that the interview is sufficient to establish that this is an event worthy of being entered into an encyclopedia article. If it was more widely covered in the media then perhaps. ... discospinster talk 13:43, 10 January 2015 (UTC)
There isn't more prominent coverage of Clifford Starks altogether. If applying the same scrutiny to the man as you do to his penis falling out, it's difficult to justify his inclusion in an encyclopedia at all. National cable media such as Karyn Bryant of Fox Sports 1 documenting and addressing the time his penis fell out with him on video at the event doesn't stand out as unworthy among the other sources cited.
I am wondering whether all these advertising editors on Sue Wong are actually the same person - in addition to Allenchai, please see Emelray, ISP one, and LukeSueWong (Sue Wong's son, seemingly). Note the claim in this edit summary that a message was left at "the office" by Sue Wong's PR. Apparently the subject has been making commands from on high as to what she wants on her article, including that her age not be publicised and forbidding use of File:Sue Wong 2014.JPG in the article - all fair enough, but rather a shame. But there's definitely some kind of PR campaign going on with this article. Mabalu (talk) 22:11, 10 January 2015 (UTC)
- Yes I agree it's probably the same person. It happens sometimes, a subject of an article wants it to reflect a certain view of the person, which is understandable, but they can't control what goes in it unless there is a biographies of living persons violation. Not to mention copyright issues that usually arise (i.e. pasting the text from the official web page without realising that they are automatically offering the content under a Creative Commons licence which can then be used by anyone). ... discospinster talk 23:39, 10 January 2015 (UTC)
Can only the media and notable personalities criticize WP?
- You can criticise all you want, but it doesn't belong in an encyclopedia article. Please refer to WP:OR and WP:NEUTRAL for relevant policies. ... discospinster talk 00:16, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
Don´t act if you were stupid. You are not stupid. I have a criticism of WP. And I have the right to criticize WP which you cannot deny me. So, don´t act as if you were stupid. You are not stupid. You know very well that any WP editor has the right to criticize WP. Go and ask Jimmy Wales about that. You are not stupid. You are not going to fool me acting as if you were stupid. I know you are not stupid. ParvisStPierre (talk) 00:22, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
- OK whatever, just don't add your personal commentary to articles. ... discospinster talk 00:24, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
There is no WP policy that states I -as a WP editor - cannot criticize WP. And you and everyone else on WP know that. So, I will go ahead and state my criticisms of WP on the "Criticisms of WP" page. Thank you very much. ParvisStPierre (talk) 00:32, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
- If you continue to add your own complaints to the Wikipedia article, you will be blocked. ... discospinster talk 00:33, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
I ask you again: please indicate the WP policy that states I cannot criticize WP? Or, I would appreciate it very much if you could be so kind as to indicate the WP policy that specifically states that a WP editor is forbidden from criticizing WP. Thank you. ParvisStPierre (talk) 00:37, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
- No original research and Neutral point of view are the policies. ... discospinster talk 00:38, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
I am not doing original research: I simply have a view I want to state about WP. It is a personal opinion from personal experience: neutrality is not relevant. This is completely personal. ParvisStPierre (talk) 00:42, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
Neither No original research nor Neutral point of view state that a WP editor is forbidden from criticizing WP. I thus have the right to criticize WP. ParvisStPierre (talk) 00:44, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
- You are not going to fool me acting as if you were stupid. I know you are not stupid. Your opinion doesn't belong in articles. The policies were linked for you. Please don't pretend to be stupid. --Onorem (talk) 00:45, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
- I am not adding any content in the article here on the talk page: thus, it is impossible for me to "edit war" here on the talk page. How thick and stupid you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, thank you very much for your very useful contributions: now I know that a WP editor is (unofficially) prohibited from criticizing WP - which is, obviously, completely contrary to the basic principles of WP (which you thick and stupid lot here on this talk page obviously know nothing about). You are all very stupid - that is for sure: thick and stupid, as we say in my ´hood. Well, there is nothing we can do about it: you thick and stupid lot will take "good" care of this thick and stupid WP online encyclopedia (you lot do not realize how thick and stupid your are: imagine: accusing me of edit warring on the talk page!!!!! What utter stupidity!!!!!! And stating that a WP editor cannot criticize WP!!!!!!! What utter stupidity on your part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ParvisStPierre (talk) 01:25, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
- Editors are free to criticize Wikipedia, but not in articles. Please stop using other peoples' talkpages as a forum for complaints: you can post what you want, within reason, on your own talkpage. Acroterion (talk) 02:03, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
Thank you for reverting the vandalism on my userpage. Much appreciated! :) Orphan Wiki 18:04, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
- No problem. ... discospinster talk 12:46, 12 January 2015 (UTC)
- You are welcome. ... discospinster talk 12:43, 12 January 2015 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|Good job with all your recent crackdowns on the crazy edits by 184.108.40.206 Eklxtreme (talk) 03:19, 16 January 2015 (UTC)|
Juan Ruiz Healy
- No, I guess I hadn't gone back to the article right away. ... discospinster talk 12:56, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
hi, please undo only when necessary
This message is being sent to inform you that there is currently a discussion at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard regarding an issue with which you may have been involved. Thank you.
- Diff List: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_mobile_phone_makers_by_country&diff=642013762&oldid=641978233
- Diff List: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_mobile_phone_makers_by_country&diff=642149897&oldid=642134642
Hey, glad I could help get the ugly vandal stuff off your page. Also, thanks for letting me know you appreciated it, otherwise I never would have looked at your userpage and used that as a starting point to (finally) get my userboxes nice and centered on my page. I had tried it once before but the code errors were driving me nuts. Thanks again! RegistryKey(RegEdit) 16:46, 27 January 2015 (UTC)
- I'm just surprised anyone looks at my user page lol. ... discospinster talk 18:20, 27 January 2015 (UTC)
I want to know if Wikipedia doesn't sensor than why can't I take something that isn't true off the page. It's dosrespectful and ignorant to have phi gamma deltas letters on a page. Idk why it just can't be taken down — Preceding unsigned comment added by Bdudukovich (talk • contribs) 15:18, 3 February 2015 (UTC)
- There are many reasons why it can't be taken down, and they are explained in an FAQ on the article's talk page. ... discospinster talk 15:21, 3 February 2015 (UTC)
An article that you have been involved in editing, Fee tail, has been proposed for merging with another article. If you are interested, please participate in the merger discussion. Thank you. MiguelMadeira (talk) 11:40, 6 February 2015 (UTC) --MiguelMadeira (talk) 11:40, 6 February 2015 (UTC)
- Nothing has happened since February 23, so we'll keep an eye out for now. ... discospinster talk 21:44, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
Is this you?
- No that's not me. Just a reasonable facsimile. Thanks for letting me know. ... discospinster talk 20:58, 12 March 2015 (UTC)
- Also User talk:Johnes8745johnes8745, seems like you have a fan... --kelapstick(bainuu) 16:58, 12 March 2015 (UTC)
- Weird. I haven't even been very active lately, so who could I have pissed off? ... discospinster talk 20:58, 12 March 2015 (UTC)
Please block نبيل عبدالقادر عبدالوهاب
- The user has only edited one article so far, so blocking might be too much. I will keep an eye on it. ... discospinster talk 00:15, 24 March 2015 (UTC)
Flores (Sophia Abrahão song)
Well, I removed the content because it does not have enough information, just as I did with É Você and No Final. But I do not know the information, because it was not disclosed. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Sophiaabrahaomusic (talk • contribs) 20:09, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
- If there is not enough information then you should add it, not remove it. ... discospinster talk 20:13, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
Please do not delete my article because it contains information about brand YOTO. which is suddenly growing since last two years in youngsters mind. people should have their proper knowledge that's why i had created it.
The Mod Squad and others
I noticed the edits to The Mod Squad, and was looking at a bit. It seems that Worldvision Enterprises is a real distribution company, and at least IMDB (perhaps not the /most/ WP:RS out there) cites it as one for The Mod Squad. I am still concerned a bit though given the edits from that IP today. (all seeming to be along the same lines) I also noticed that the IP belongs to a "Communication" company, and I'm not sure there is COI or not. Along with that - there seem to be a series of "warnings" issues over the years to that IP. I'm not confidant enough to just blindly revert all of today's edits (including his revert to your revert), but perhaps in a few weeks I can help look into this if you'd like. I'm basically leaving this note to you as a placeholder to my own contribs so I can look back when I have more time. Cheers. — 01:57, 10 April 2015 (UTC)
- I've encountered this (type of) editor before and I found it's just easier to revert on sight than to check every single edit (assuming it's something that can be checked). Sure, one or two of the edits might be valid but it's a very low percentage and trying to verify is a waste of other editors' time. ... discospinster talk 12:37, 11 April 2015 (UTC)
momoswag - morgon
hi you asked for som feed bak if there is some an i think fhat there is no feed back needed you did wonderfully
Article on Fulgêncio Batista
For two times, you instantly reverted the edit I did on this article. I supose you use some kind of automatism for this. Anyway, The edit I did was not vandalism: Portugal's "prime minister" at the time, António Salazar, was indeed a dictator, as you can confirm by readind wikipedia's own article on him. I am both portuguese and an historian, if that helps, although I guess I can also say I'm the king of Scotland and it won't matter...
- It didn't need to be changed in the place that you changed it. "Portugal's Prime Minister António Salazar allowed him to settle there on the condition that he completely abstain from politics." It doesn't make it better to change "Prime Minister" to "dictator" because it doesn't add any meaning. ... discospinster talk 12:36, 17 April 2015 (UTC)
For thousands of portuguese that suffered under Salazar's dictatorship's brutal repression and politics, yes it add's meaning, in the sense that to see him being called simply "Prime Minister" is a terrible eufemism and an insult. Also, for those unfamiliar with portuguese history, as I think most of the people who will read Fulgencio Batista's article here, I do believe it is important to mention that Batista, himself a dictator, was welcomed by a country that was ruled by another dictator, not a democratic regime. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 11:35, 21 April 2015 (UTC)
- Using such a term violates Wikipedia's policy on neutrality: see WP:Neutral. If it's significant that one dictator is welcomed by another, then there should be some secondary source that notes it, which can be cited in the Batista article. ... discospinster talk 22:52, 22 April 2015 (UTC)
Do you need a secondary source to call Hitler or Mussolini a dictator? In fact, Hitler was ellected democratly and Mussolini was nominally Italy's Prime-Minister, but you don't need any secondary sources to call them dictators, right? For God's sake, just read Salazar's bio right here in wikipedia, where there's plenty of secondary sources that say just that! Fulgêncio Batista's own article here in wikipedia call's him a dictator also, with secondary sources, also! Does one need to fill the articles with secondary sources to prove proven and backed up facts? This is not a matter of opinion, bias or whatever. Salazar's regime had a political police, political prisons, it used torture and assassination tactics against its oponents, what more do you need?
Anyway, I found a scholarly source for this obvious claim: HOROWITZ, Irving Louis & SUCHLICKI, Jaime, "Cuban Communism: 1959-2003", New Jersey, Transaction Publishers, 11th ed., 2003, p. 34. Quoting: "Alas, Batistas travails were not many. Another dictator, Oliveira Salazar of Portugal, granted Batista asylum on the condition that (...)". By the way, Irving Louis Horowitz was (died in 2012) Hannah Arendt Distinguished University Professor Emeritus of Sociology and Political Science at Rutgers University, in case you question this source. He was also a member of the board of Radio y Televisión Martí, a radio and television international broadcaster based in Miami, Florida, financed by the Federal government of the United States through the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG), which transmits newscasts and programs in Spanish to Cuba, so I doubt he can be acused of pro-Castro or left-leaning bias, in case you're wondering. So... may I now finally edit the article?
- With the source provided it is more in line with Wikipedia's policies. It's not a matter of getting my permission to edit the article, just making sure that opinions are not inserted. ... discospinster talk 23:08, 24 April 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting me know. ... discospinster talk 12:33, 17 April 2015 (UTC)
Glenforest Secondary School
This is in regards to a few sections that apparently keep reverting. Fristly, the "Notable Alumni" selection is NOT an accurate transcription, as there has been no clear references to their actual existence at the school. To compare this to pages like Cawthra Park Secondary School (where almost all of their alumni are referenced), there are little to no references in this quadrant.
In addition, there are no references in another section: the section regarding the computer competitions Glenforest participated in. Since you removed the Super Smash Bros. Melee section due to lack of references, you should also remove the alumni section and the computer competition sections since they have had no reputable references. Please keep these facts in mind, and do not revert them back. I've been trying to remove these sections because, again, there have been no clear reputable references to either the alumni or the computer competitions.
Looking back on the edit history, I sincerely apologise for failing to explain the reasons for removing these sections in the talk function, as I am still relatively new to the editing system.
I am an alumnus of the school and having had contact with many of the school's administration, these are my justifications.
- That's fair. But it's always a good idea to use an edit summary, even if brief, so others will know what you are meaning to do. ... discospinster talk 14:43, 18 April 2015 (UTC)
David Beals is back
- Thanks. I can't block on the Wikimedia Commons but I reverted the change of images there. ... discospinster talk 17:41, 26 April 2015 (UTC)
- Appreciated. Can you contact a Commons admin to block? Otherwise, perhaps Acroterion can contact a Commons admin? Softlavender (talk) 17:57, 26 April 2015 (UTC)
I thought I was being helpful
Hi Discospinster. I got your notice on removal of my editions because of "spam links". I consider these editions of mine as much relevant regarding the subject. These gives details about democratic background to countries and the links used are correct references to source. Let me know if you disagree or if I can change the content somehow. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:06, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
- They might be relevant but we don't have an indication that the information is authoritative. What or who is "MaxRange"? What is the document? If it's the result of a study, where is the rest of the information about the study? It's just not clear where the data are coming from. ... discospinster talk 15:10, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
Content removed from the "LaTour" page entry.
I deleted a large amount of data from that page. You'll note that the page is being hijacked to promote an incredibly obscure Chicago band called "The Squids." While LaTour may have in fact been a member of the group, the group themselves had no major press, airplay or charting singles or albums. They had a Wikipedia page that I reported (every two bit bar band does not deserve an entry here) that was deleted. It appears that the founder of the group has instead decided to use LaTour's page to promote his defunct attempt at a musical career. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2602:306:CE3F:BB0:E971:F7B7:9545:225B (talk) 15:32, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
- The problem is that you didn't explain what you were doing in the edit summary so it looks like there is no reason for it. Edit summaries are important, especially if you are make a major change such as that one. ... discospinster talk 18:15, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
- Well you shouldn't do that because it's vandalism. ... discospinster talk 03:45, 12 May 2015 (UTC)
A kitten for you!
Thank you for your help!
- Thank you. ... discospinster talk 14:22, 13 May 2015 (UTC)
Antisemitism is zionist
The user who just vandalized my page
- I've removed that as well. ... discospinster talk 00:12, 18 May 2015 (UTC)
A barnstar for you
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|Thank you for your counter-vandalism work and for speedily catching vandalism on my page. Always happy to meet a fellow Canadian too!00:20, 18 May 2015 (UTC)|
- Thanks, eh. ... discospinster talk 00:22, 18 May 2015 (UTC)
- Might I suggest a gift card instead. ... discospinster talk 12:19, 18 May 2015 (UTC)
FAC, xx (album)
Hi! Since you're experienced with music articles, would you be interested in reviewing my FAC for the article xx (album)? Apart from some hollow support votes, it's really received only one complete review, so any feedback would be appreciated. Dan56 (talk) 17:09, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
- I actually don't have that much experience with music articles, at least not substantively. Most of my editing on them is vandalism-reverting and removing unsourced information. Good luck though. ... discospinster talk 18:37, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
Australia standard pallets page
If this is not the place to advertise manufacturers, please delete all references in every pallet page to any manufacturers. Including CHEP. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 23:01, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
- CHEP already has an article, so that's why it's linked within the pallets page. ... discospinster talk 23:02, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
Australia standard pallets page
As you have still not taken down any reference to CHEP, I will continue to add the information back on.
List of Military Special Forces
You need to be aware that many of the units you have put onto this age arre not Special Forces but Special Operations Forces (yes there is a difference!). Pease edit this page to include SFs only not SOFs. I have served with many of both types of units and they don't like being confused with echother becuase their roles are different. So please edit the page for educations sake, this is nothing personal! I am mainly talking about the UNited States so called "list of SFs". The US Marines and US AirForce does not have a Special Forces unit withn their service but they do hvae SOFs like the US Marine Recon and the USAF Pararescue.
On another note the only reason I changed some major titlements up the top of the page is to inform the audience that this is not a list of SFs but many are SOFs and I gave them what the differene is between the two. They are both elite but they are different and my SF and SOF mates don't like being confused with the other becuase there is a rivalry.