Please refrain from undoing other people's edits repeatedly. If you continue, you may be blocked from editing Wikipedia. Note that the three-revert rule prohibits making more than three reversions in a content dispute within a 24 hour period. Additionally, users who perform a large number of reversions in content disputes may be blocked for edit warring, even if they do not technically violate the three-revert rule. Rather than reverting, discuss disputed changes on the talk page. The revision you want is not going to be implemented by edit warring. Thank you. --KoberTalk 04:34, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- 1 AA2
- 2 WP:AE
- 3 Blocked for edit warring; placed on notice of sanctions
- 4 Your filing at Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Enforcement
- 5 Khojaly
- 6 Edit war on Khojaly Massacre
- 7 Thank you
- 8 "Vandalism" at Georgian alphabet
- 9 Gregory and Leo V
- 10 Falsification of history
- 11 Talkback
- 12 Obitauri
- 13 Bloody label on armenians from Ren TV (russian channel)
Blocked for edit warring; placed on notice of sanctions
Further to this Arbitration enforcement thread, you are blocked for 55 hours for edit warring (evidencing diffs: ). Furthermore, you are notified of the discretionary sanctions provisions of the Armenia-Azerbaijan 2 (AA) arbitration case:
The Arbitration Committee has permitted administrators to impose, at their own discretion, sanctions on any editor working on pages broadly related to Armenia-Azerbaijan and related conflicts if the editor repeatedly or seriously fails to adhere to the purpose of Wikipedia, any expected standards of behavior, or any normal editorial process. If you engage in further inappropriate behavior in this area, you may be placed under sanctions including blocks, a revert limitation or an article ban. The committee's full decision can be read at Wikipedia:Requests for arbitration/Armenia-Azerbaijan 2#Final decision.
In future, please take care to edit constructively on contested topic areas. When in disagreement with an editor over an aspect of article content, take the dispute to the talk page or to dispute resolution; do not use the revert function to repeatedly force through your preferred version of the page. If you need guidance or assistance in the course of editing the AA topic area, you are welcome to message my talk page or send me an e-mail; I will happily assist users who seek help when confronted, instead of blindly reverting.
Regards, AGK 12:30, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
Sorry for my English.
The fact is there is no independent media, which would be writing about adopted a document of the House of Representatives of Massachusetts (see JOURNAL OF THE HOUSE. Thursday, February 25, 2010 discussion and commentary. If Massachusetts takes a political decision, it must be published in the American media. Moreover, it is an international document. But the opponents were returned information with reference to the Azerbaijani media
They do not want to understand that about the official document adopted by Massachusetts are required to report American media, not the Azerbaijani newspaper.
When I put the information that this only view of Azerbaijani media, and on the website of Massachusetts there is nothing about this, they began to roll back this information (John Vandenberg , Grandmaster  )
Thus, against me were three participants from Azerbaijan, including Grandmaster, who tried to present clearly dubious point of view. In this case I refer to the official website of Massachusetts, and they are on some Azeri media. Divot (talk) 12:36, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
Your filing at Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Enforcement
The request that you filed there is improper. You're trying to find another forum to back you up after your initial complaints were rejected elsewhere, and that's improper behavior. It's called forum shopping.
I strongly urge you to strike out or retract that filing. If you keep pushing this point, you are putting yourself in jeopardy of being sanctioned again. You were wrong under Wikipedia policy in the first place. Complaining to more people about being held responsible for your actions is not going to change that you were wrong.
Please stop this.
Edit war on Khojaly Massacre 
While the three-revert rule is hard and fast, please be aware that you can be blocked for edit warring without making 3 reverts to an article in 24 hours. You are not entitled to 3 reverts and edit wars may be slow-moving, spanning weeks or months. Edit wars are not limited to 24 hours.
If you are unclear how to resolve a content dispute, please see dispute resolution. You are expected to cooperatively engage other editors on talk pages rather than reverting their edits. Note that posting your thoughts on the talk page alone is not a license to continue reverting. You must reach consensus.
If you feel your edits might qualify as one of the small list of exceptions, please apply them with caution and ensure that anyone looking at your edits will come to the same conclusion. If you are uncertain, seek clarification before continuing. Quite a few editors have found themselves blocked for misunderstanding and/or misapplying these exceptions. Often times, requesting page protection or a sockppuppet investigation is a much better course of action.
"Vandalism" at Georgian alphabet
Hi. Regarding the edit summary on your recent edit on the Georgian alphabet article, please remember that there is a difference between vandalism and edit warring. Quoting from the vandalism policy: "Even if misguided, willfully against consensus, or disruptive, any good-faith effort to improve the encyclopedia is not vandalism. Edit warring over content is not vandalism. Careful consideration may be required to differentiate between edits that are beneficial, detrimental but well-intentioned, and vandalizing. Mislabelling good-faith edits as vandalism can be considered harmful." In this case, I believe it is far more likely that we have a content dispute bordering on an edit war, but not vandalism. That doesn't make what the other editor is doing right (and he's been warned on his talk page to stop it), but we all need to be careful to draw a distinction here and reserve the term "vandalism" for true vandalism. — Richwales (no relation to Jimbo) 15:25, 25 February 2013 (UTC)
Gregory and Leo V
Falsification of history
Divot, I appreciate the problem you are having with this user but edits like this one aren't really helpful. Obitauri's comment was a silly personal attack and there is no need to respond to it - doing so only prolongs the argument. It would be better if you stayed off Obitauri's talk page because plenty of others are watching it now, and your presence is only likely to inflame things further. It will take some restraint on your part, but if you can demonstrate that you are being ultra-civil and co-operative then it looks all the better for you next time there is a discussion at AN/I or elsewhere. Give Obitauri enough rope and if he continues he will hang himself without your intervention. Kim Dent-Brown (Talk) 17:01, 19 August 2013 (UTC)
- I strongly agree with Kim. Concentrate on article content and collaboration, not on personality conflicts. Don't allow yourself to be dragged into another edit war — either by Obitauri (when his block expires) or by anyone else. — Richwales (no relation to Jimbo) 17:21, 19 August 2013 (UTC)
Bloody label on armenians from Ren TV (russian channel)
- Sorry for one more disturbing you..As I have mentionned in russian wiki RNT bloody labeld arminians by blaming that there's some secret (totally imaginary one!!!) sect "древнепоклонники" (russian) who commit human sacrafices and so on..as it's common for bloody labeling for the jew, for armenians, irish ones and so on..It's been second time of assuming that's some imaginary sect (financed by England secret services with mentionning of Churchhill ) does exist in armenian mountains and commit human sacrafices and even influence on world politics.Also there're slander that Lady Di could be killed for informing on this cect. I am really scared with such lies and mentionning armenians. All bloody labeling ae crimes agains the humanity and could be followed by pogroms and so on. I ask you and pray you take a heed againts similar RTV channel actions. I think they should apologuise before armenians for this atrocities and bloody labels..Twice. I cannot keep mum being overlived soviet Baku pogroms dating 1990.Date: 25 september 2013 ("Роковая Любовь") an evening with innocent beginning . Please don't underestimate my info. I think we could mention this action if we have sources.Gaulish 18:24, 26 September 2013 (UTC)