Hi Dl2000. Left some messages on the user 'paige' for the IP I'm using looking for and giving clarification.
|This user is busy in real life and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
Start a new talk topic.
- Do not post or modify messages in the archives - use this current page instead.
- And do not repost messages that have been archived!
- --> Archive 1: February 2006-July 2007 (initial welcome, earliest msgs)
- --> Archive 2: July 2007-April 2009 (second welcome, more msgs)
- --> Archive 3: April 2009-August 2010
- --> Archive 4: August 2010-March 2011
- --> Archive 5: March 2011-October 2011
- --> Archive 6: October 2011-March 2012
- --> Archive 7: March 2012-October 2012
- --> Archive 8: October 2012-July 2013
- --> Archive 9: July 2013-June 2014
- 1 Objection to your deletion of two sections of the article Jean-Marie Speich.
- 2 Lush 99.5 FM
- 3 Li-Fi
- 4 User talk:126.96.36.199
- 5 Disambiguation link notification for June 23
- 6 Removed my content
- 7 kadar khan date of birth 22 oct 1942 not 1935
- 8 Labour Youth Forum
- 9 your comment to me.
- 10 Soliciting comment...
- 11 Fatma Sultan
- 12 Give a notice before removing pages.
- 13 Tin Can Cathedral
- 14 Ramsey Nouah
Objection to your deletion of two sections of the article Jean-Marie Speich.
Thank you for your observations regarding the Bibliography of Archbishop Jean-Marie speech.
But I am reverting the article to my previous edit because:
1. The Episcopal genealogy of Archbishop Speich is a continuation of the episcopal genealogy of Pope Francis. Before you could have deleted this contribution, you could have inquired first from the contributor. This is the reason why we have talk pages in every usage page.
2. There was already a citation regarding the other diplomatic assignments of Mons. Speich,i.e., his official curriculum vitae. This contributor created the pertinent article and knows the subject very well, who supplied this contributor with the document cited. Before you could have deleted the section, you could have asked for supplementary reference materials to satisfy what you wish to contribute.
Lush 99.5 FM
Are you an administrator? I saw your warning on User talk:188.8.131.52's talk page. The IP is a sockpuppet and has been causing problems lately on articles such as Town, City, and Village. I even compiled a sockpuppetry list of the IP's. See Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/184.108.40.206
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Mahidevran Sultan, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Fatma Sultan (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Je souhaiterai savoir pour mon article sur NAAN YEN PIRANDHEN ? ne convient pas.
Merci de répondre
Je souhaiterai savoir pourquoi pour mon article sur NAAN YEN PIRANDHEN ? ne convient pas.
Pourriez-vous indiquer les erreurs ?
Merci de répondre.
I shall wish to know why for my article about NAAN yen PIRANDHEN? Does not suit.
Could you indicate the errors?
Thank you for answering.
- You need to improve your explanations and and references for changes and additions you make to articles - see WP:V, WP:RS, WP:CITE. Also changing film names to all-capitals is against normal Wikipedia practice (see MOS:CAPS). Dl2000 (talk) 03:22, 3 July 2014 (UTC)
Removed my content
Please may i know why u removed my content from railworks page . All the new content that i posted was genuine . Please talk to me before deleting — Preceding unsigned comment added by Aniketdianafury (talk • contribs) 13:57, 2 July 2014 (UTC)
- See Wikipedia:External links regarding the Wikipedia practices regarding the addition of lists of website links articles. Dl2000 (talk) 03:22, 3 July 2014 (UTC)
kadar khan date of birth 22 oct 1942 not 1935
For your kind information kadar khan was born in 1942 not 1935. Ive seen one of his video in which he was telling his actual date. If u want to see that video do let me know. thank u — Preceding unsigned comment added by Ashish.sharma199128 (talk • contribs) 18:47, 4 July 2014 (UTC)
Labour Youth Forum
The information posted in August which I reverted today is all good information. It is part of my long essay at the University of Malta. I know I lack the technicalities. Can you please lead me and assist me in arranging it. thanks.
your comment to me.
Thank you for you comment, please not the person who added the tags was a sock, thus I removed them since no one else claims there is anything else wrong with the page. The user who undo the edits... he already listed as being a sock for the users who added them....--Crazyseiko (talk) 11:40, 11 July 2014 (UTC)
Hi! Would you care to review my FA nomination for the article Of Human Feelings? The article is about a jazz album by Ornette Coleman, and the criteria for FA articles is at WP:FACR. If not, feel free to ignore this message. Cheers! Dan56 (talk) 21:51, 12 July 2014 (UTC)
I just wanted to say that Fatma Sultan (daughter of Suleiman I) was not married to Mimar Sinan Aga, simply because if this was the case he would be called Damat Sinan Aga and he would probably be a Pasa actually and not an Aga, as all the men who got to marry a Sultana were called. She most probably died in infancy and was the daughter of Fulane. If her mother was Mahidevran, then she (Mahidevran) would not live in poverty after Mustafa's death, since she would still be connected to the dynasty. Mahidevran had just Mustafa and that's why she had to live like that after his death. If she had any other kids, she would be exiled but she would still be getting money from the palace's treasury. You told me not to change things if I would not provide any references, but you are not providing any valid references for Fatma Sultan either. And by valid I mean, information that is written in more than one sources and especially not internet blogs. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 23:04, 12 July 2014 (UTC)
Give a notice before removing pages.
You removed my page on I.D du Plessis. It seems you don't want original research on it. And why? So, what can I do to avoid having my pages removed.
Secondly, you said my article didn't seem neutral to you. Please explain this statement with specific reference to what you found 'not neutral'.
Thirdly, all the information in the article was valid and reliable. If you do not agree with that statement then please elaborate, and give examples from the text on what you found 'unreliable'.
- The removal of content was unfortunate, but there were too many problems with the added material. Specifically, there were no references added (see WP:V, WP:CITE), and what was added was sometimes opinionated e.g. the unattributed and opinionated phrase "Du Plessis is one of the most versatile and most prolific writers of Afrikaans literature" - maybe true, but this needed substantiation and clarification e.g. who considers Du Plessis versatlie and prolific, or what sources would indicate a general consensus for that? Note that editors may remove or alter material which lacks source support, see WP:BURDEN. Neutrality of content is covered in detail at WP:NPOV. Reliability of sources and original research are covered at WP:RS and WP:OR. Best thing to do is to take some time to read the policies and guidelines, however your more recent edits seem to be more neutral and have included a few sources, and seems much better with the policies and guidelines. Hope this clarifies things. Dl2000 (talk) 04:54, 19 July 2014 (UTC)
Tin Can Cathedral
Hello, When you go into Mobile view in this article, and into Read in another language the Danish and the Spanish languages are missing. The link in Mobile view works fine the other way around, from the Danish and Spanish to all the others. If you get a chance would you be able to take a look at this? You've helped with this article before. Thank you. Nicola Mitchell (talk) 12:10, 21 July 2014 (UTC)
- This is a bug in how Wikidata is handling languages in mobile view. The language links seem to be set up correctly, as seen on the usual desktop view. This is not something that apparently cannot be fixed through normal editing, therefore I posted a discussion on the Wikidata project pages. Dl2000 (talk) 21:37, 21 July 2014 (UTC)
I've seen your changes on Ramsey Nouah's page and as much as I appreciate your help and have already thanked you for that, I'd like to state the date of birth you keep updating is incorrect.
I work closely with Ramsey Nouah and we've already succeed in changing the date of birth on IMDB. Kindly allow my corrections of his actual date of birth.