User talk:Dominus Vobisdu
|This is Dominus Vobisdu's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Dominus Vobisdu.|
- 1 Thank you
- 2 http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Australian_Christian_Lobby&action=edit&undoafter=549643828&undo=549645669
- 3 Notice of Neutral point of view noticeboard discussion
- 4 Uw-notcensored1 - please do not censor articles - aquatic ape hypothesis
- 5 How should we describe the Nazi genocide of Polish and Jewish population in Silesia during Second World War?
- 6 Accusation :(
- 7 Talkback
- 8 Arbitration proposed decision
- 9 Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Christianity_and_Sexuality closed
For your edits and reasonable comments. User:MyMoloboaccount
"Wallace's comments were condemned by members of the public"
Do you rely on an article by Stephanie Masters for this sweeping statement? This is opinion, unfashioned and no where near proven.
Not neutral or a matter of fact.
Notice of Neutral point of view noticeboard discussion
Hello, Dominus Vobisdu. This message is being sent to inform you that there currently is a discussion at Wikipedia:Neutral point of view/Noticeboard regarding an issue with which you may have been involved. Thank you.
Uw-notcensored1 - please do not censor articles - aquatic ape hypothesis
Hello, I'm Chris. I notice that you removed topically-relevant content from this Wikipedia article. However, Wikipedia is not censored to remove content that might be considered objectionable. Please do not remove or censor information that directly relates to the subject of the article. If the content in question involves images, you have the option to configure Wikipedia to hide images that you may find offensive. Take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Thank you.
How should we describe the Nazi genocide of Polish and Jewish population in Silesia during Second World War?
I have started a discussion on this and would value your comment, since you seem to be interested in the subject 
Arbitration proposed decision
Hi Dominus Vobisdu, in the open Christianity and Sexuality arbitration case, a remedy or finding of fact has been proposed which relates to you. Please review this decision and draw the arbitrators' attention to any relevant material or statements. Comments may be brought to the attention of the committee on the proposed decision talk page. For a guide to the arbitration process, see Wikipedia:Arbitration/Guide to arbitration. For the Arbitration Committee, --L235 (t / c / ping in reply) 16:34, 2 March 2015 (UTC)
An arbitration request regarding actions of some editors in the Christianity and Sexuality topic has now closed and the decision can be read here. The following remedies have been put in place:
- User:Esoglou and User:Padresfan94 have been site banned. Both users may appeal their bans after one year.
- User:Roscelese is indefinitely restricted from making no more than one revert per page per day (except for indisputable vandalism and BLP violations), and is required to discuss any content reversions on the page's talk page. They are also prohibited from making rollback-style reverts without providing an explanation, and from engaging in conduct that casts aspersions or personalises disputes.
- User:Dominus Vobisdu is admonished for edit warring. In addition, they are restricted to one revert per page per day, and are required to discuss content reversions on the article talk page. This restriction may be appealed after twelve months.