IMPORTANT NOTE: ADD YOUR MESSAGES AT THE BOTTOM, NOT THE TOP. OTHERWISE I MIGHT NOT SEE THEM.
Because of their length, the previous discussions on this page have been archived. If further archiving is needed, see Wikipedia:How to archive a talk page.
- Archive 1 (April 22 2004 – September 28 2005):
- Archive 2 (September 28 2005 – February 4 2006)
- Archive 3 (February 5 2006 – May 22 2006)
- Archive 4 (May 22 2006 – August 17 2006)
- Archive 5 (August 17 2006 – October 17 2006))
- Archive 6 (October 17 2006 – February 20 2007)
- Archive 7 (February 20 2007 – September 18 2007)
- Archive 8 (September 18 2007 – March 3 2008)
- Archive 9 (March 3 2008 – June 2 2008)
- Archive 10 (June 2 2008 – September 14 2008)
- Archive 11 (September 14 2008 – January 16 2009)
- Archive 12 (January 21 2009 – August 31 2009)
- Archive 13 (September 1 2009 – September 30 2009) (VERY EMOTIONAL AND SAD)
- Archive 14 (October 1 2009 – December 31 2009)
- Archive 15 (January 1 2010 – July 27 2010)
- Archive 16 (July 27 2010 – January 27 2011)
- Archive 17 (January 27 2011 – September 8 2011)
- Archive 18 (September 8 2011 – June 17 2012)
- Archive 19 (June 17 2012 – January 8 2013)
- Archive 20 (January 9 2013 – June 18 2013)
- Archive 21 (June 18 2013 – September 8 2013)
- Archive 22 (September 8 2013 – January 29 2014)
- Archive 23 (January 29 2014 – July 25 2014)
- Archive 24 (July 25 2014 – )
- 1 Thank you for patrolling my page!!
- 2 A barnstar for you!
- 3 Convert this user page
- 4 Help
- 5 Patrol
- 6 Privacy issue in article on low-importance writer
- 7 awesome
- 8 A kitten for you!
- 9 A kitten for you!
- 10 Saurom
- 11 Heber Harper
- 12 Patrolling Kanawishi
- 13 Patrolling HanSangYoon
- 14 Patrolling Dcgh96
- 15 Patrolling K4 amirak
- 16 ¡Una barnstar para ti!
- 17 Thanks, I think, for patrolling
- 18 A barnstar for you!
- 19 Seasonal Greets!
- 20 Lee Lue cite.
- 21 Jay Hosler
- 22 So why was I patrolled?
- 23 Talk:Murray Boltinoff and Holiday Greetings
- 24 William Brill
- 25 Oxford English Dictionary
- 26 Being patrolled
- 27 Merry Christmas!
- 28 Page Patrolled
- 29 hello DragonflySixtyseven
- 30 Decimus et Ultimus Barziza
- 31 Discussion thread notification
- 32 Precious again
- 33 A bowl of strawberries for you!
- 34 Happy New Year!
- 35 Happy New Year DragonflySixtyseven!
- 36 User: Shevonsilva
- 37 Use of "griping" word not ok?
- 38 Thank-you for patrolling the page Jeff Kopas
- 39 French Revolution Encyclopedia
- 40 Living History NOLA
- 41 Thank you!
- 42 Articles you edited at AfD
- 43 About your block of TheTalker
- 44 Patrol of my user subpage
- 45 File:Ashrafi Esfahani (cropped).jpg
- 46 Lists of fantasy novels
- 47 Victor McMahon
- 48 Deleted Articles
- 49 Why?
- 50 Thank you
- 51 Autopatrol userspace sandbox
- 52 Just curious
- 53 Patrolled Page Review
- 54 Thanks for patrolling... I guess?
- 55 URGENT MATTER
- 56 Stop being weird
- 57 My user page!
- 58 Question
- 59 About article deletion
- 60 Patrol
- 61 Page patrolled
- 62 Response to message
- 63 Patrol?
- 64 Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Friday Anderson Jumbe (politican)
- 65 Excusseez Moi
- 66 Restore
- 67 Thanks For Paroling
- 68 Need your help
- 69 Thanks
- 70 Thanks
- 71 Your approval of Frederick Wood
- 72 Re:Incidentally
- 73 Deleted article I need restored
- 74 Thank you!
- 75 A barnstar for you!
- 76 Disambiguation link notification for March 2
Thank you for patrolling my page!!
Yeah, same here. Patrolling my page eh?! I'm impressed, seeing as I've barely used my actual account in the many years I've been a member (early 2006 I believe). Although of course Wikipedia has always been one of my most-browsed sites, I don't login much. Perhaps I'll change that habit now that I see such thorough patrolling by DragonflySixtyseven. Scout1011 (talk) 04:56, 26 February 2015 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Admin's Barnstar|
|I saw below as notification:
Draft:Nancy D Erbe was patrolled by DragonflySixtyseven
Convert this user page
Help me to convert the User:DJRAZOR/Madhura as a template page. Thanks.
So recently, I made a page for my own book, underestimation(2015). I don't know exactly why it was deleted, so helllp. My name's Rememberbeta
- @Tears And Treachery: I'm not a new user, but I'd also like to know what is the significance of the notice I received that user:DragonflySixtyseven "patrolled" (not "reviewed", btw) my sandbox (first time I've ever even used my sandbox), where I'd posted the English translations of French material that I wanted to review later for the Bataillon d'Infanterie légère d'Outre-Mer article, w/o having to keep auto-translating it each time I wanted to refer to it during my researching. Azx2 20:00, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
- btw @DragonflySixtyseven: I'm not miffed or anything, just wondering what your interest in the BILOM subject material is, and if I can recruit you to help me continue building out the article to get it up to a respectable class (which two people could achieve with a few hours' work, imo!). Cheers! Azx2 20:07, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
- Just found this quote from user:DragonflySixtyseven in the diff of another user's talk page. c'est la vie ...
"I patrolled your page. I went through the enormously-backlogged list of newly-created pages and confirmed that your page was okay: not spam, not an attack page, not a copyright violation, not any of the other reasons for which I would delete someone's page without asking. Then I clicked "patrolled" to remove it from the list of "pages that have not yet been patrolled", and moved on to the next entry. That's all."[emphasis added]
- Oh well. Guess DF67 is not interested in BILOM after all :( Azx2 20:24, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
- It would really help if the purpose of your patrol was as clearly stated and accessible as a link on the alerts as it is above. I found it a bit tedious to have to type in a long user name & search through your talk page to find the reason why you might have 'patrolled' my sandbox page. Semudobia (talk) 15:41, 16 February 2015 (UTC)
Privacy issue in article on low-importance writer
Thank you for your patrol of Skyler White (writer). I hope you don't object, but I have just revised your change to the lede, and redacted a quote in the article body, due to WP:BLPPRIVACY concerns. I realize that WP:BLPPRIVACY is in tension with WP:FULLNAME in this case, but I think WP:BLPPRIVACY should be the higher priority, particularly because of the erotic genre of the subject's books. I wouldn't want us to give assistance to stalkers by making her legal name so prominent in the lede. Note that all sources use Skyler as subject's first name, without quotes. The subject's original name was mentioned only once in an obscure blog interview; it was not a particularly easy thing to find, and I probably should have used an ellipsis and omitted it from prior versions of the article. Lwarrenwiki (talk) 15:42, 4 December 2014 (UTC)
|cool Lena12345678 (talk) 23:52, 7 December 2014 (UTC)|
A kitten for you!
Hi, you patrolled my page ten days ago, so I read your page. I liked it. Here's a kitten!
A kitten for you!
In lieu of quite knowing how to best respond to your patrolling me, here's a kitten. I acknowledge that I am inexperienced and invite your comments, hoping that my edits so far are appropriate and correctly applied.
Why did you delete the page Saurom? I'd created it, and I think that you ought to have warned me of the page's problems. I'd have tried to improve it. I did it in good faith, and I didn't deserve to look down on.
- Hello. The reason your page was deleted because it appears to not satisfy the notability guidelines for inclusion on Wikipedia. A more specific guideline is the guideline on music which needs to be satisfied in other for inclusion. If you could show that the band is notable, it can be undeleted and put back in the wide world of Wikipedia! —GFOLEY FOUR!— 21:38, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for your comments on my article on "Rocket to Limbo". It's taken awhile, but I think I am getting the hang of contributing to The Encyclopedia Galactica (aka Wikipedia). I try to make my plot summaries as concise as possible. I just need to try harder. Thanks again. Kanawishi (talk) 17:18, 12 December 2014 (UTC)
You have not uploaded any reasons, incidents, or explanations of why you have been patrolling my page. I have not committed any wrongdoings in Wikipedia. Please cease patrolling my page unless you give me an explanation. Thank you. --HanSangYoon (talk) 22:05, 13 December 2014 (UTC)
- None of my business, but I noticed this and have a question. (I looked around but found no answer) @HanSangYoon: how do you know DragonflySixtyseven is patrolling your page? (I'm assuming userpage?) – JBarta (talk) 23:55, 14 December 2014 (UTC)
- Apparently people are given notifications when pages they have created are patrolled. DS (talk) 00:36, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks. Did a little reading on patrolling, but still a little foggy about how it works. Maybe I'll stumble over it again another time. – JBarta (talk) 01:08, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
- Apparently people are given notifications when pages they have created are patrolled. DS (talk) 00:36, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
I'd like to know why my account was patrolled. There was no explanation or a message saying why. The most recent thing I did was add subtitles to a couple of videos, so I'm confused on why I was patrolled. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Dcgh96 (talk • contribs) 01:51, 14 December 2014 (UTC)
Patrolling K4 amirak
Hello, I am not sure how to add to the end of the talk pages, so I am adding my text here. I am, obviously, a very new user to Wikipedia...and trying to figure out how it works. Like Dcgh96, I was wondering what it means when I get a message (in my email) that I am being patrolled. It sounds ominous. Is it meant to be? As a new user to Wikipedia, I don't feel very 'safe' when I learn I am being patrolled. I am an instructor who is trying to learn how to use Wikipedia so that I can then encourage my own students to try it out and contribute to knowledge. My intentions are only good!
¡Una barnstar para ti!
|El Barnstar original|
|Thank you for reviewing my user page
JosueCarrion (talk) 00:59, 18 December 2014 (UTC)
Thanks, I think, for patrolling
Having looked a bit further up your talk page, I think I now understand what the notification alert meant that an article Draft:Robert Long (British Army officer) had been patrolled by you. I guess the fact that it hasn't been speedily deleted is a good first sign! I took a look at some of the talk around AfC backlogs, etc, so truly appreciate the efforts you and other reviewers are making to get new articles up and running. Once I've got the hang of this a bit more (and have more than an occasional stolen lunch-hour to do so) I'll be delighted to join the ranks of Wikipedians in a more collaborative way! Oakvillian1 (talk) 22:07, 19 December 2014 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|i appreciate the effort that you made to improve wiki........... Ashish419 (talk) 03:59, 20 December 2014 (UTC)|
|Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2015!!!|
Hello DragonflySixtyseven, may you be surrounded by peace, success and happiness on this seasonal occasion. Spread the WikiLove by wishing another user a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, whether it be someone you have had disagreements with in the past, a good friend, or just some random person. Sending you a heartfelt and warm greetings for Christmas and New Year 2015.
Lee Lue cite.
Thanks for cleaning up Jay's page. I have no idea where those citations/links to his various comic strips and published works came from, so the stuff you removed wasn't mine and I cheer it being gone. As for my page, I can provide all the links/documentation anyone would have needed, but failed to provide it because I don't fully understand the wiki-process. No harm no foul in any case. Thanks again. Bigremo (talk) 02:37, 22 December 2014 (UTC)
So why was I patrolled?
Talk:Murray Boltinoff and Holiday Greetings
Wanted to let you know that I've moved our discussion on Murray Boltinoff to Talk:Murray Boltinoff and posted a notice on Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Comics for additional input from other editors. Also, I hope my tone hasn't been too off-putting. I sometimes get ahead of myself and my writing reads more harshly than it was intended. Hope you have a great holiday season and I look forward to further collaborations. Mtminchi08 (talk) 21:49, 22 December 2014 (UTC)
Hi, I notice you've moved the article on William Brill, the RAAF officer, to William Brill (aviator). No issue with the dab page now that there's three similarly named articles but a few points... Just curious, I assume you gave primacy to Bill Brill because it was the oldest such article? Also the common disambiguation for an RAAF officer article is to add "(RAAF officer)" to the name, not "(aviator)" -- that's okay, I can re-move it but just letting you know why. Lastly, did you check what linked to William Brill the RAAF officer when moving it? For instance William Brill at WP:Featured Articles now links to the dab page, not William Brill (aviator) -- again, I can deal with that after re-moving to William Brill (RAAF officer) but always good to check these things I think... Anyway, have a great day! Cheers, Ian Rose (talk) 01:54, 23 December 2014 (UTC)
- Actually, I gave primacy to Bill Brill because of alphabetization. DS (talk) 02:07, 23 December 2014 (UTC)
I noticed that you've changed a reference to the U.S. Civil war to "American Civil War". Given that there have been many civil wars in various parts of the Americas is this advisable? Regards. Martin of Sheffield (talk) 16:55, 23 December 2014 (UTC)
Hello Dragon, I had a notification telling me that my user page was being patrolled by User:DragonFlySixtySeven, I have been reading about it, and I do not fully understand it, but seems a bit worrying, could you help me out ?--Euroescritor (talk) 18:25, 23 December 2014 (UTC)
i recieved notification that u patrolled my new page i dont know what does patrolled means ... after these long time that i created it still iam waiting to become alive one still it is in Draft plz make it alive or tell me how to ask some one which can do it? my article name is Banimaran regards — Preceding unsigned comment added by Farman BaniMarani (talk • contribs) 08:19, 26 December 2014 (UTC)
Decimus et Ultimus Barziza
Thanks. Didn't remove it from my list of things to tag because I didn't recognize it as a name, actually. Sorry about that. --Ser Amantio di NicolaoChe dicono a Signa?Lo dicono a Signa. 06:37, 27 December 2014 (UTC)
Discussion thread notification
There is a discussion at Wikipedia talk:Criteria for speedy deletion#Deletion without placing a CSD tag first that concerns you and where you might like to comment. Thanks, Nsk92 (talk) 20:39, 27 December 2014 (UTC)
- Dragonfly, I'm with you on the plain English descriptions, but please do provide a link to the relevant criteria. Oiyarbepsy (talk) 18:38, 7 January 2015 (UTC)
A bowl of strawberries for you!
|I like fruit, so I have chosen this for you too. I would rather choose an apple or citrus if it would be available! (I looked for a smiley in the special characters). Anyway, thanks for patrolling my articles. I realized that apple cultivars are endless, do you any other job for me? Riversid (talk) 16:16, 31 December 2014 (UTC)|
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year DragonflySixtyseven!
You made some helpful comments on this user's talk page  which have already been deleted. A number of us are engaged in monitoring this user's contributions, and there is more discussion here: Johnuniq sandbox list. I am also putting together a critique of the Cardarelli reference, which I think is totally unreliable: Cardarelli critique. In particular, I can't immediately find any evidence at all that the "Iron" was 1/48" -- if it is totally bogus, even the redirect should go. But perhaps you know more about this than I do... Imaginatorium (talk) 06:17, 4 January 2015 (UTC)
Use of "griping" word not ok?
@DragonflySixtyseven: BRIEF Followup - not sure about this but, in the "The Great Martian War 1913 - 1917 (2013 film)#Reception" article section, adding "<sic>" to the word "griping" *may* (or *may not*?) - be ok - based on the dictionary definition at the following => http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/griping — esp, "to hold firmly" (verb) and/or "a firm hold" (noun) — *entirely* ok with me with (or without) the addition of course - but maybe worth a consideration? - in any case - Enjoy! :) Drbogdan (talk) 20:33, 4 January 2015 (UTC)
Thank-you for patrolling the page Jeff Kopas
- The article on the film has no unpatrolled tag. The reason the articles have a "close connection" tag is because you were involved in writing both of them. You can can remove it, but anyone else can put it back if they believe that it should be there. Please read our guidelines on conflict of interest. DS (talk) 04:47, 5 January 2015 (UTC)
French Revolution Encyclopedia
I got a message that you patrolled my French Revolution encyclopedia. I'm not exactly sure what that means. I only put it together so I could have a resource to direct some of my regular level world history students. I downloaded the PDF and uploaded it to my website. I hope you liked it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Gregyankey (talk • contribs) 16:17, 6 January 2015 (UTC)
Living History NOLA
I made the corrections you suggested to my userpage. I am just one person, an historian, and I do research under the name Living History NOLA. Many thanks. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Livinghistorynola (talk • contribs) 20:13, 6 January 2015 (UTC)
Articles you edited at AfD
You redirected two articles: Button (unit) (diff) and Dimi (metric prefix) (diff). I restored the articles and included them in a bundle of articles for deletion because I think there should be a central discussion. See Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Aum (unit). Johnuniq (talk) 03:50, 8 January 2015 (UTC)
Hey, i was wondering why you blocked TheTalker? The block reason you gave was (not a useful contributor), but as far as i see, they were doing fine. The user in question was doing The wikipedia adventure and learning how to edit, so to be honest, i don't really see much in terms of a block reason. I mostly see this as Biting a newcomer. Could you explain please? Thanks. LorTalk 02:03, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
- (came here from IRC, excuse my butting in) This diff also seems worth looking at, as it suggests not only that the person was just getting off to a slow start, but that they're making a sincere effort to learn to edit well. ekips39 02:18, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
- Once you start posting super-high-resolution pictures of human genitals to the teahouse, good faith evaporates surprisingly quickly. (The image got added to the blacklist afterward.) There was some other stuff too that could have been innocent, but in light of the genitals... DS (talk) 03:07, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
Patrol of my user subpage
Hope you enjoyed readin' my Kittycat War page. (Number of edits:14,685; Registration time: 15:13, 2011 December 10) (so why?) Here is one of my imagez you can haz...Fylbecatulous talk 21:47, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
File:Ashrafi Esfahani (cropped).jpg
I used pictures of this article Ashrafi Esfahani from this site:http://www.sajed.ir/ not from this:http://www.habilian.ir/en/20110428591/Terror-Victims/martyr-ayatollah-ashrafi-esfahani.html that write here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ashrafi_Esfahani_%28cropped%29.jpg ! I don't know who change sources of pictures, and http://www.sajed.ir/ that I used has GFDL license.Hananeh.M.h (talk) 08:15, 10 January 2015 (UTC)
- If and only if proper provenance can be supplied for those photographs, and the owner of the copyright to those photographs has made them available under a Wikipedia-compatible license, then yes -- unless there's some other problem I haven't thought of. One interesting possibility: how long does copyright last in Iran? Maybe (I don't know!) those pictures are legitimately PD in Iran due to their age? DS (talk) 13:14, 10 January 2015 (UTC)
Ok! I know that pictures was taken more than 30 years ago so I can upload pictures by PD-Iran,Is this correct? Please ping me to see your answer! thanks a lotHananeh.M.h (talk) 13:47, 10 January 2015 (UTC)
- Ah. I'm sorry to have gotten your hopes up - it turns out that for template:PD-Iran to apply, we would need to know who the photographer was, as well as when he died (or if he is still alive). I realize how disappointing this is for you -- you thought you had found a good supply of properly free photos of Esrafani! But we have to do this properly. DS (talk) 14:41, 10 January 2015 (UTC)
Lists of fantasy novels
Thank you for patrolling https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Victor_McMahon. I created that username somehow when I was even newer to this than I am now and do not know how to undo my mistake. If you know how, please feel free to delete it.
Sorry, don't know if this is the right way to comment/talk. I don't think I cited the amazon place to buy the book, only the amazon profile of the author. Also, I do not think I cited the reviews on goodreads, only the book page where the summary of it can be found. I have read articles on Wikipedia about authors and books with less information/notability. Can't this be voted on in the articles for deletion page? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Mylittlebirdies (talk • contribs) 18:51, 18 January 2015 (UTC)
- (talk page stalker) While technically this could be discussed at WP:Articles for deletion (which is not a vote), I don't see any benefit to doing so. None of the articles B.L.A., G.B. Gabbler and The Automation showed the least indication of meeting Wikipedia's standards of notability. Regarding the book, you were already told so by the reviewer of the draft. None of your references was subject to editorial oversight. Amazon author profiles are, basically, supplied by the author or publisher; I once saw a profile change based on an on-Wikipedia discussion I had with the author! The best you have is the "The Strange and The Curious" blog, but that says it's "happy to promote any new book releases" - with no indication of editorial control, that's not a reliable source but a self-declared PR tool. So instead of having a deletion discussion conclude that no, there is no indication of notability here, I'd suggest you instead improve the draft with reliable sources such as book reviews published in newspapers or reputable literary magazines and submit it for another review. Huon (talk) 21:36, 18 January 2015 (UTC)
|Thanks for patrolling my page. I'm new to being a user on Wiki and still trying to figure it out! CoolestAshleyuknow69 (talk) 18:31, 22 January 2015 (UTC)|
Autopatrol userspace sandbox
Hi...I noticed that you've "patrolled" my sandbox a couple times. I'm just curious what that means and why sandboxspaces are patrolled in general.
- No. I gave her some help on IRC, and she chose to name her account after me. DS (talk) 13:15, 24 January 2015 (UTC)
- LOL. Good, good! Keep patrolling new pages! Cheers. Jim Carter 13:49, 24 January 2015 (UTC)
Patrolled Page Review
Hello I recently Noticed that you are patrolling my draft article, first thanks and I will like to ask for your suggestion about the article I am working on. Is this fine or do I need to improve it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Topdog2014 (talk • contribs) 05:43, 25 January 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for patrolling... I guess?
Few days back I saw a notification that you patrolled my sandbox page... like a year ago. (didn't logged in for month's/years)
But anyway, that sandbox page was emty! So I just wanted to show my appreciation and came to your user talk page to post this.
This is burntout123. You have deleted the page on ExpertScape without allowing any discussion or vote: 15:05, 31 January 2015 DragonflySixtyseven (talk | contribs) deleted page Expertscape (I'm sorry, this just doesn't assert notability.) In my opinion, and I may be wrong, your action was undemocratic and non-professional. I ask you to follow the correct procedures in that you revive the article and then you can ask a higher level colleague to watch a period of evaluation and discussion and due procedure. Thank you. Burntout123--S.Burntout123 (talk) 22:00, 31 January 2015 (UTC) []
Stop being weird
It is just just above a stub and you are intentionally making it a worse article. See talk before edit warring. You are not acting like anyone who knows how to edit Wikipedia unless you are drunk or grumpy. It is an article about beer for fucks sakeCptnono (talk)
My user page!
About article deletion
Hi, DS, First thanks for helping to improve my articles in Wikipedia. I truly appreciate it. However recently you have deleted one of my article Fearism without any warning. This is about a new philosophy that is gaining popularity among small audience. Considering the poor references it has got as this is new idea, I believe though it is fair to have stub article about it just to address those readers. Or if you are not comfortable enough at least put this article in discussion for deletion. Then I would be happy too after all that effort I have done to create the article. Ashish Lohorung (talk) 07:24, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
- I do not think the articles' content was truthful. It's a "new philosophy that is gaining popularity among small audience", and yet there is a "Fearism Study Centre"? Somehow I can't find any evidence this "Study Centre" exists, much less that it's a genuine academic institution. Given the obviously promotional tone of the page on Subba, and the lack of any reliable sources in all those articles, putting them up for a deletion discussion would be a waste of the community's time. Huon (talk) 20:56, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
You had patrolled my article Afterfall: Reconquest some days back. However I do not understand what does it mean. Is it same as reviewing a new article. If yes then why is the new unreviewed article tag still there? KahnJohn27 (talk) 07:44, 7 February 2015 (UTC)
- @KahnJohn27:The unreviewed notice is there because User:DragonflySixtyseven forgot to remove it. It's gone now. Oiyarbepsy (talk) 16:09, 12 February 2015 (UTC)
Response to message
Hello, DragonflySixtyseven. I noticed that you created an article about Friday Jumbe. There was an existing draft about him in the AfC, which you may not have seen. It's not well referenced, but does have some information about his background before entering politics. The draft will soon be deleted if left unedited, but if you choose to use any of the text to expand the mainspace article it can be made into a redirect instead. —Anne Delong (talk) 17:49, 10 February 2015 (UTC)
Parlez vous Francaise? Il est tres difficiile How you say deffecult to explain. Peut etre you talk two me. Cite error: There are
<ref> tags on this page without content in them (see the help page). 184.108.40.206 (talk) 03:15, 11 February 2015 (UTC)
- Translated as Excuse me (title) Do you speak french? It is very difficult 'How you say deffecult to explain'. Maybe you talk two (to) me.
Hope this helped! TheMagikCow (talk) 15:30, 13 February 2015 (UTC)
Restore this article right now. Your deletion reason is not acceptable per WP:HANDLE. Please restore it right now. This was a bad action. Few months ago an admin was desysoped after an Arbcom case for this sort of deletion. Best, Jim ter 05:43, 12 February 2015 (UTC)
Thanks For Paroling
I'm new to Wikipedia, at least when it comes to content creation. I'm having fun being unproductive and learning all about Wikipedia and how it all works. I'm pretty fascinated. I saw that you paroled my page and confirmed I'm not a robot or a spammer. I got a notification too, so I'm just saying hi. Speaking of spam, I'm surprised that there's not a lot of spam on Wikipedia. I know that there are filters to get rid of some of it, but I haven't come across any yet. Cheers! Michael Chase Jr (talk) 21:41, 13 February 2015 (UTC)
Need your help
- I may have used the option through twinkle as vandalism, but can you tell me which option to use for such edits as I found no other option suitable. I thought to use test edit at User_talk:220.127.116.11#Hello..--Vin09 (talk) 17:03, 16 February 2015 (UTC)
Your approval of Frederick Wood
Hi Dragonfly, when you accept a draft you should usually use the AFC helper script, as it will do the required edits (add notices, update the recently approved articles, create the talk page with AFC banner and relevant wikiprojects, etc) so would you mind installing WP:AFCHRW, moving the article back to the draft (without redirect) and accepting it using the helper gadget? Cheers, --L235 (t / c / ping in reply) 19:27, 22 February 2015 (UTC)
- @Lixxx235: Yes, I would mind. I would mind very much. I'm not going to install a helper script, I'm not going to undo the various edits I made to the article, and I'm especially not going to move a perfectly valid article back into draft space just to fulfill pointless procedural fussing. If you feel that it requires any particular notices, then you can add them yourself. If you feel that "recently approved articles" needs to be updated, then you can do that yourself. If you feel a talk page needs to be created, then you can do that yourself. If you feel that the article needs to be moved back into draft space so that it can then be moved a third time into article space again, then you are wrong. DS (talk) 19:37, 22 February 2015 (UTC)
Of course, I can apologize for having suspected him to be a sock of Historian Student even if, since he's highly disruptive, other users also believed the same thing.
Btw, I let a message on his talk page and asked him to do the same: to apologize for his behavior.
Deleted article I need restored
To whom it may concern:
Can you please restore this article that was deleted 3 days ago:
This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.
16:25, 22 February 2015 DragonflySixtyseven (talk | contribs) deleted page Florida A&M Concert Choir History (apparent copyvio)
The information on the page contained the History of my collegiate organization.
- Kultonj90: As was explained to WheelerRattler85: we do not restore copyrighted material to the site, as per WP:COPYVIO (which you should read over). Be very aware that we do not take copyright violations lightly here. If you would like to write an article, using your own words (with sources), on this organization please feel free to do so. — Coffee // have a cup // beans // 01:21, 26 February 2015 (UTC)
Dear as you said i agree with this is not the place to add qulaification like linked in but plz let me add infobox with several details Thanks Neo De SL — Preceding unsigned comment added by Neo De SL (talk • contribs) 05:13, 26 February 2015 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Defender of the Wiki Barnstar|
|Congrats Bobherry Userspace Talk to me! Stuff I have done 14:14, 1 March 2015 (UTC)|
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Markiplier, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page David Lawrence (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.