Can you make the page look more metro? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Gregory Heffley (talk • contribs)
- I'm not sure what you mean.. can you try being a little specific? Also, remember to sign your signature (~~~) when leaving messages on talk pages. - Dwayne wuz here! ♫ 13:39, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
- You know... Metro (design language)Greg Heffley 17:38, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
- Hello, Sorry for the delayed reply, I have been extremely busy in RL - Anyways, what you're asking is that you would like for the WikiProject Microsoft page to look Metro, am I right? - Dwayne wuz here! ♫ 17:20, 30 April 2012 (UTC)
- yeah Greg Heffley 18:35, 30 April 2012 (UTC)
- Hello, as much as I'd love to make the page look nice in Metro style, I am very busy in RL and I never have time to do tasks like that here on Wikipedia. Usually I only have time to revert vandals, answer questions here on my talk page, and do minor edits to articles I'm watching. However, when I am fully-active here on Wikipedia (probably sometime this summer in June), I wouldn't mind throwing something together. - Dwayne wuz here! ♫ 16:39, 3 May 2012 (UTC)
- Have you done it yet? ElectroPro (talk) 21:10, 3 June 2013 (UTC)
I believe the user Kiefer.Wolfowitz is inappropriately front loading the Grooveshark Wiki page with information that is outdated in regards to legality. Additionally, there is a designated section for the legal history of Escape Media Group and Grooveshark and legal facts and records should be appropriately placed in that section. — Preceding unsigned comment added by MannyMasterson (talk • contribs) 17:57, 17 July 2012 (UTC)
- Hey Manny, I'm currently replying to your email in regards to that. Check your email in a few minutes. - Dwayne wuz here! ♫ 18:03, 17 July 2012 (UTC)
- Hej Manny!
- Please read WP:Lede!
- Please be aware of WP:3RR (which explains a particular "bright line" that should not be crossed, in our prohibition against edit-warring). Kiefer.Wolfowitz 18:30, 17 July 2012 (UTC)
Happy First Edit Day Dwayne
) 03:42, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
Talk to Me. Email Me.
01:54, 12 October 2012 (UTC)
I was interested in the wikiproject you started (Microsoft) but noticed that your participation in wikipedia has dropped drastically since 2010. I wonder if you would care to share some of your experiences at: Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Editor Retention.
Hope you can find the time. Ottawahitech (talk) 13:34, 20 December 2012 (UTC)
- Hello, My activity levels here on Wikipedia have been a little bumpy lately because I've been focusing on school and some other things that are far more important. However, I will be sure to share my experiences on the page you provided when I get a chance. Take care & Happy Holidays! - Dwayne wuz here! ♫ 23:50, 25 December 2012 (UTC)
Disambiguation link notification for January 16
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited ASPIRA Raúl Arnaldo Martinez Charter School, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Ram (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
It's OK to remove this message. Also, to stop receiving these messages, follow these opt-out instructions. Thanks, DPL bot (talk) 11:09, 16 January 2013 (UTC)
Hello What did I do — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 13:06, 17 January 2013 (UTC)
- Hello, someone from your IP address made an edit here which I didn't find to be constructive, so it was reverted. Take care! - Dwayne wuz here! ♫ 13:09, 17 January 2013 (UTC)
How's it going? I am trying to "reboot" (no pun intended) the Microsoft WikiProject. You might like to see the disucssion i started on the project's talk page. jcc (tea and biscuits) 13:05, 13 July 2013 (UTC)
WikiProject Microsoft's Newsletter: July 2013
In this issue of the WikiProject Microsoft's Newsletter:
See the full edition at Wikipedia:WikiProject Microsoft/Outreach/Newsletter/July 2013! EdwardsBot (talk) 15:31, 15 July 2013 (UTC)
Unfortunately, WikiProject Microsoft has become quite inactive, due to editors simply not taking part- remember a WikiProject relies on editors! So we'd thought we would remind you of ways to help and the rewards for doing so!
To unsubscribe from all newsletters, add your username to this list.
- Check the to-do list and actually do one of the tasks on it- for every task done, you will get a barnstar. It is enclosed at the bottom of this notification.
- Add our talk page to your watchlist.
- Contribute to our latest collaboration of the month- Zoo Tycoon (series)- all edits by members of WikiProject Microsoft will gain a barnstar!
Delivered to you by EdwardsBot
) 16:06, 17 July 2013 (UTC)
Requesting your input re the Wikipedia Astrology Project
I have joined the Wikipedia Astrology project today and am contacting you as a listed member of that project. There has been a proposal to consider the project dead and merge it with 12 other alternative subjects into a new wiki project which would oversee all aspects of fringe. I think it would be a shame to lose the astrology project on the basis that it has no active participants without contacting the members directly and exploring ideas for new ways to work together on astrology-related pages. It would be very useful if you would visit the discussion and let us know if your interest in the project is still active, or what it might take to rekindle it. Regards Tento2 (talk) 09:23, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
Hey Dwayne! I am Petrb, one of core developers of Huggle, the antivandalism tool, which you are beta testing (according to https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huggle/Members#Beta_testers). I am happy to announce that Huggle 3 is ready for some testing. You can read more about it at WP:Huggle/Huggle3_Beta. Please keep in mind that this is a development version and it is not ready for regular use. That means you must:
- Watch your contribs - when anything happens you didn't want, fix it and report a bug
- Frequently checkout source code and build latest version, we change it a lot
If you find any problem with a feature that is supposed to work perfectly, please let us know. Some features are not ready yet, it is listed in known problems on Huggle3 beta page, you don't need to report these - we know it! So, that's it. Have fun testing and please let us know about any problems, either using bugzilla @ http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/ or #huggle connect. Please respond to my talk page, I am not going to watch your talk page. Thank you Petrb (talk) 10:57, 14 November 2013 (UTC)
File:Dwaynescript.PNG listed for deletion
A file that you uploaded or altered, File:Dwaynescript.PNG, has been listed at Wikipedia:Files for deletion. Please see the discussion to see why it has been listed (you may have to search for the title of the image to find its entry). Feel free to add your opinion on the matter below the nomination. Thank you. Kelly hi! 19:15, 21 November 2013 (UTC)
Huggle 3 beta is out - and we need more feedback!
Hey Dwayne, how are you? I am Petrb, one of huggle developers, and you are currently subscribed as a beta tester of huggle on meta (meta:Huggle/Members. You may not have noticed, but this week I released first beta precompiled installers for ubuntu and microsoft windows! Wikipedia:Huggle/Huggle3_Beta has all the links you need. So if you can, please download it, test it and report all bugs that is really what we need now. Don't forgot that as it's just a beta it's unstable and there are some known issues. Be carefull! Thank you for helping us with huggle Petrb (talk) 16:19, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
We need your help testing latest huggle
I am sending you this message because you listed yourself on meta:Huggle/Members as a beta tester. We desperately need attention of testers, because since we resolved all release blockers, we are ready to release first official version of huggle 3! Before that happens, it would be nice if you could test it so that we can make sure there are no issues with it. You can download it packaged for your operating system (see Wikipedia:Huggle/Huggle3_Beta) or you can of course build it yourself, see https://github.com/huggle/huggle3-qt-lx for that. Don't forget to use always latest version, there is no auto-update message for beta versions!
Should you find any issue, please report it to wikimedia bugzilla, that is a central place for huggle bugs, where we look at them. That is i mportant, if you find a bug and won't report it, we can't fix it. Thank you for your work on this, if you have any questions, please send me a message on my talk page, I won't be looking for responses here. Thanks, Petrb (talk) 15:11, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
A tag has been placed on Westview Middle School (Miami, FL) requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under section A7 of the criteria for speedy deletion, because the article appears to be about an organization or company, but it does not indicate how or why the subject is important or significant: that is, why an article about that subject should be included in an encyclopedia. Under the criteria for speedy deletion, such articles may be deleted at any time. Please read more about what is generally accepted as notable.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Click here to contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. If the page is deleted, and you wish to retrieve the deleted material for future reference or improvement, you can place a request here. Jacona (talk) 12:38, 21 June 2014 (UTC)
- @JaconaFrere: - Just a heads up that I declined the speedy deletion request, as schools cannot be deleted per A7. ~SuperHamster Talk Contribs 13:48, 21 June 2014 (UTC)
A discussion is taking place as to whether the article Westview Middle School (Miami, FL)
is suitable for inclusion in Wikipedia according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines
or whether it should be deleted
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Westview Middle School (Miami, FL) until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. Jacona (talk) 14:09, 21 June 2014 (UTC)
New huggle 3.1 is going to be released soon
Hi Dwayne, we are to release a new major version of huggle, but we did receive almost no feedback from our beta testing team, which you are a part of (see https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huggle/Members). It would be of a great help if you could download it (if you have windows, all you need to do is getting http://tools.wmflabs.org/huggle/files/huggle3.1.0beta.exe and putting it to a folder where you have installed huggle) and test it. You can always get a help with making it @ #huggle connect!
- Multisite support - you can now log in to unlimited number of wikis in 1 huggle session and get a huge queue of all edits made to these wikis. This is good for smaller projects which gets overlooked often.
- Ranged diffs - you can select multiple revisions and get a huge diff that display all changes done to them.
- Fixes of most of bug reports we had so far
In case you found a bug, please report it to bugzilla: https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/buglist.cgi?product=Huggle&list_id=147663 thank you! Petrb (talk) 10:08, 30 July 2014 (UTC)
Happy First Edit Day
Happy Birthday Dwayne
Hey Dwayne! You are receiving this message because you are subscribed at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huggle/Members#Beta_testers
I have recently launched a new downloads for beta testers that contains nightly builds of huggle, eg. versions that are built every day from our master branch and contains latest huggle. These builds are currently provided only for Windows and Ubuntu. You can find them here: http://huggle.wmflabs.org/builds/
Please keep in mind that these don't have any automatic updates and if you download and start using nightly build, you will need to update it yourself! So don't get yourself to running old version, it's possible to install both stable and nightly huggle, which is what I suggest.
Keep the bug reports coming to phabricator: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/task/create/?projects=Huggle Many thanks! Petrb (talk) 09:56, 28 January 2015 (UTC)
Do you really hack Mac Computers? Ive only hacked 1 computer and that was Windows Vista. TeaLover1996 Lets talk about it 11:52, 25 February 2015 (UTC)