- 1 Put your comments to Dzubint at the end of this page
- 2 Billboard Top 200 No. 1 Albums of 1984 (USA)
- 3 Aden Bowman
- 4 Hotel California (song)
- 5 Thanks for catching the Dog vandalism
- 6 The Bells
- 7 Dzubint
- 8 IP
- 9 What's a BREP? (comment moved from main page)
- 10 RE:I like your userboxes...
- 11 Copyright Roel Dieltiens
- 12 Popups
- 13 Kothay
- 14 username.
- 15 List of shopping malls in Saskatoon
- 16 Bryan Adams
- 17 How can you tell if another user has created a subpage?
- 18 Saskatchewan WikiProject
- 19 your question
- 20 Review Requested
- 21 Saskatchewan Wiki Meetup Notice
- 22 New user issue
- 23 University of Saskatchewan Celebrate the Anniversary
- 24 WikiProject Saskatchewan Newsletter July 2007
- 25 Cisco
- 26 Talk:Adelaide/Churchill, Saskatoon
- 27 Christmas
Put your comments to Dzubint at the end of this page
IF YOU MAKE COMMENTS ON THIS PAGE I WILL RESPOND TO YOU ON THIS PAGE. PLEASE ADD IT TO YOUR WATCHLIST.
Added comment section Dzubint 14:06, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
From Brettpam - the number one albums in 1984 page you speak of is incorrect according to billboard. Thriller was never number one at any stage during 1984. Billboard.com released a list of the first 700 #1 albums of which I printed. However, I cannot find this on the net anymore.
- The preceding comment was from User:Brettpam 00:40, 1 February 2007
Hi. For some reason my comment got deleted immediately after I posted it. Weird. Anyway, I was saying that yes I was at Bowman from 83 to 87. Happy holidays! 23skidoo 01:49, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
Hotel California (song)
FYI: I'm closely watching the Hotel California (song) page for people continuing to add (or expand) rumors that have been discounted time and time again. If you are reading this because you think I wrongly reverted an edit by you, please take a look at the history page for the article and look at past edits by various people. Most of the "popular" rumors & myths about the song ARE already mentioned on the page, and it is un-encyclopedic to expand on them UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEW TO ADD such as a real actual reference. (i.e: NOT: "I read in my local newspaper that their prime entertainment reporter Bob Smith says that Don Henley's dentist's brother says that the studio's Janitor admitted the song is Satanic) Dzubint 13:56, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for catching the Dog vandalism
Glad I could help, I will read the article in length, see if I missed a thing or two - Myanw 14:32, 30 January 2007 (UTC)
I was inspired to writ the article aftering Jackie Ralph interviewed on VCBC radio this monring. It aired around 1:30 AM or so Atlantic time. You can probably still hear it today on one of the western Canada feeds. See: http://www.cbc.ca/programguide/program/index.jsp?program=Go. Verne Equinox 16:48, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
Ok I got It. Thanks. King Lopez 11:26, 6 February 2007 (UTC)
- ICMP Echo reply :-) Thomas Dzubin 11:41, 14 September 2007 (UTC) Yup. Thomas Dzubin (talk) 15:50, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
- after ISP outage, my address is bizarre (i.e: not standard Shaw 6w.x.y.z) 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 (talk) 12:19, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- changed again 184.108.40.206 (talk) 01:26, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
What's a BREP? (comment moved from main page)
You're a BREP! (added by 220.127.116.11)
RE:I like your userboxes...
Anyone is free to use any userboxes on Wikipedia (except things like "I'm an admin" when your not). Feel free to use any on my page, archive, ect. -Royalguard11(Talk·Desk·Review Me!) 23:26, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
Copyright Roel Dieltiens
Hello, actually I have all the permission for copy the content of the web http://www.magistermusicae.com you can see this in Wikipedia:Autorizaciones/Fundación Albeniz y Magister Musicae ; but now I have the problem that I don't know what can I do for recover the articles deleted and if I have to put the pattern I created Plantilla: Fundacion Albéniz y Magister Musicae in the articles deleted or where and in what position or how. I was very grateful if you could help me. I have too something to do about the alert message about Spam I read text in my user talk but I don't know if this is the place for do it. Thank you for your help.--Cada2 16:39, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- I am not a wikipedia Admin, so I am unable to help you recover any deleted articles. In the future, you should make sure that people are aware that you have permission to use the web content. All I saw was someone named "Cada2" creating articles that were copied from another web site, that is why they were marked as copyright infringment. Thomas Dzubin Talk 19:02, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for the note... yes, unfortunately there is an issue with Lupin's "popups" script. A few days back, the script was updated - bringing new updates, but also a glitch that causes problems with Internet Explorer 6+. (I usually use Firefox, which isn't affected, but have to use IE sometimes.) --Ckatzchatspy 16:43, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
- yeah, he kept removing the speedy delete tags before, but now that the "article" is complete, I think it's time to be re-tagged with speedy
Done. Is it worth blanking the article? Stui 15:36, 18 February 2007 (UTC)
- no don't bother blanking. It's a shame, and I feel bad because it looks like the guy put about two hours of work into it today, but it just isn't notable. Oh well. It will get speedy deleted. Hopefully he will learn. Thomas Dzubin Talk 15:39, 18 February 2007 (UTC)
Unfortunately we can't guard against people not taking notice of wikipedia's rules and guidelines. Stui 16:13, 18 February 2007 (UTC)
You are ever so welcome, I'm glad I made myself useful. Peter Horn 18:15, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
I don't see that you have been attacking, so I don't think you have anything to worry about. I currently do not see any flaming on the talk page, or your respective talk pages, but I'd be glad to drop in if you, she, or both want an outside person :) . Good Luck! -- Avi 18:41, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
- My pleasure -- Avi 19:16, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
How can you tell if another user has created a subpage?
You asked - some time ago - how to tell if someone creates a page such as User:Dzubint/RANDOMSTUFF. As far as I can tell nobody answered? As far as I can tell, you would only know if you look at What links here every now and then because every sub-page has an embedded link to the master page. Garrie 23:23, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
- Ok...thanks for the tip Thomas Dzubin Talk 12:37, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
Hello. A new WikiProject about Saskatchewan has been started as an attempt to better organize information in articles related to the province of Saskatchewan, Canada. If you would like to participate, you can Saskatchewan articles, add Saskatchewan content, or visit the project page, where you can join / edit the project and/or contribute to the discussion. WikiProject Saskatchewan
|WikiProject Saskatchewan Barnstar|
|WikiProject Saskatchewan barnstars are the official award for outstanding, extensive, high-quality, or generally valued contributions to WikiProject Saskatchewan Or they can be awarded by anyone, to anyone who has showed significant efforts to improve WikiProject Saskatchewan.
From your contributions, you have already kept the Saskatchewan articles as awesome with your tireless editing of vandalism, and your very helpful comments! SriMesh|talk Julia 02:32, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
"For example, if some other user creates User:Dzubint/RANDOMSTUFF, is there some indication of this creation on my main userpage? Dzubint 15:36, 1 February 2007 (UTC)"
answer: if you wish to check you can go to Special:Prefixindex. Be sure to change "namespace" to "user" and just put your username in there with "/" afterwards and you should be able to see all the subpages under that name. there will not be an announcement on your page when a new subpage is created, so you may wanna check up on it every once and a while. I've never seen anyone create under someone else name though. good luck! Matthew Yeager 06:24, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
Could you please help to create the first newsletter for WP SASK ? ... a pilot perhaps could start similar to....WP SASK Newsletter Do you have any other ideas ... it seems like other WP projects have tried to use newsletters, would it be helpful for WP SASK to also have one?.... SriMesh | talk 23:15, 14 June 2007 (UTC)
- Do you wish to receive a newsletter like this?
Wikipedia:WikiProject Saskatchewan/Newsletter/June 2007 SriMesh | talk 04:59, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
Saskatchewan Wiki Meetup Notice
This is just a notice to inform you of the Wiki Meetup happening in Craik.
Mr. C.C. 06:42, 15 June 2007 (UTC)
New user issue
Hi Dzubint. I was looking for some advice. A new user has had a page he's written about himself deleted by yourself for not meeting the notable person requirement and he blames me and has has started vandalising my user page, and threatening further vandalism. I suggest he's gotten the idea because I've removed some vandalism he's written on other pages (the usual person 'X' is gay stuff) and added content to a page of his as its a subject area that I work on. So a heads up, and also apologise if I've dropped you in something. He is very new (I'm fairly new myself) and I don't want to scare him away, do you have an ideas? Or is this something that goes straight to dispute handling?
University of Saskatchewan Celebrate the Anniversary
Please vote for the University of Saskatchewan article at the Article Collaboration and Improvement Drive. Please also notify other Saskatchewan editors that you know of to vote. Thank you. Ultraflame 16:20, 10 July 2007 (UTC)
WikiProject Saskatchewan Newsletter July 2007
Wikipedia:WikiProject Saskatchewan/Newsletter/July 2007 one more revision underway, and then delivery will commence....SriMesh | talk 02:32, 18 July 2007 (UTC)
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Saskatchewan/Newsletter/July 2007SriMesh | talk 04:48, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
Hmm, I do agree with the CSD as it was basically a copy from the cisco site, though I would really like to create many cisco articles on wikipedia. Sydney Know It Alltalk 14:16, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
- I guess its good that I found you then! I occasionally configure them as-well for work, and we have multiple 7201's running, and they can be a pain to configure sometimes, though when used as a PPPoE server, they are FANTASTIC! Sydney Know It Alltalk 14:21, 29 December 2007 (UTC)