- 1 Please reconsider Deletion of Mark_eden_bust_developer.jpg
- 2 Deletion review for Wikipedia:Files for deletion/2013 April 20
- 3 ???
- 4 Abandon my account
- 5 Clay Gould Ballpark picture
- 6 KPMG
- 7 about article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Poluneev
- 8 Please reconsider the deletion of Kyle Dake
- 9 Mrpepertje1
- 10 Actress Lakshmi menon.jpg
- 11 A.J. Carter Director 2013.jpg
- 12 Talkback
- 13 Pic Removal of my own pics? why?
- 14 adjustable microtonal guitar photo
- 15 Re : Deletion of Images - Make A Difference
- 16 I sent the mail for approval!
- 17 Department of complaint departments
- 18 Reconsider File:Jixang-shaoxing sea bridge in china.jpg
- 19 Re: Image issue
- 20 please reconsider deletion of anand_veeravagu.jpg
- 21 Doug Walker Photo
- 22 A Belated Welcome!
- 23 File:Yossi Sassi live performance.jpg.
- 24 Rename page
- 25 Teahouse Invitation
- 26 Re: Sempra Energy
- 27 New-proposed Wikipedia logo
- 28 Re: New-proposed Wikipedia logo
- 29 Never notified
- 30 Doctor Who Images
- 31 File:Tracy Ashton.jpg
- 32 New Farmers Insurance Group logo
- 33 Amanda Hamilton.jpg
- 34 emily mortimer.jpg
- 35 Notification of automated file description generation
- 36 Deletion review for Wikipedia:Files for deletion/2013 April 24
- 37 PrithvirajSeventhDay.jpg
- 38 Possibly unfree File:NZ MoT Logo.gif
Please reconsider Deletion of Mark_eden_bust_developer.jpg
1) it's literally an entire page of text copy, but NFCC#3b does NOT forbid use of an entire work. Agreed?
2) 17 U.S.C. § 107 states: "... the fair use of a copyrighted work, including ... reproduction, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright." Agreed? (Note the emphasis I've added - to the adjectives which describe the use of this image.)
3) By your logic, we must delete http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jyllands-Posten-pg3-article-in-Sept-30-2005-edition-of-KulturWeekend-entitled-Muhammeds-ansigt.png Agreed?
Deletion review for Wikipedia:Files for deletion/2013 April 20
An editor has asked for a deletion review of Wikipedia:Files for deletion/2013 April 20. Because you closed the deletion discussion for this page, speedily deleted it, or otherwise were interested in the page, you might want to participate in the deletion review. 13:00, 30 May 2013 (UTC)
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I made NO edits to Dairy Queen - would have absolutely no reason to do so.
I only made edits on May 30 to an entry for Adele aus der Ohe - German pianist of the late 19th century which were clearly erroneous.
Not at all sure where your message was coming from.
I have never made edits on Wikipedia until I made the ones yesterday to Adele's entry.
Afraid you have the wrong person.
Abandon my account
Clay Gould Ballpark picture
Hi, I uploaded a picture for the Clay Gould Ballpark entry. It is one the University Athletic Department has released to the public. It has been many years since I uploaded a picture. Can you help me do it right?FoUTASportscaster (talk) 18:33, 2 June 2013 (UTC)
The section edited was propaganda sales material added by KPMG China focused only on the services/materials provided by KPMG China. It does not properly discuss the subject "KPMG" and turns the Wikipedia entry into a sales-like webpage for a small branch of KPMG (1 of 140+ countries). It should properly be removed. Thx.18.104.22.168 (talk) 18:43, 6 June 2013 (UTC)
about article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Poluneev
Last year I created an article about Yuri Poluneev. Now he asks to remove it from the site. So do not restore it here. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Artemenco vintage (talk • contribs) 18:45, 6 June 2013 (UTC)
Please reconsider the deletion of Kyle Dake
It is a known fact that he leaves DoTa2 matches frequently and acts like an asshat to other players. I dont see how warning the community to avoid him is deconstructive. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 16:07, 9 June 2013 (UTC)
I saw you recently left that message on User: Mrpepertje1 talk page about his image uploads and nothing has changed. For some reason he uploaded three copies of the same image, and none of them meet the Fair Use guidelines. See File:Electric Highway - back.png, File:Electric Highway - Rockie Fresh ''Back''.png and File:Electric highway back cover.png. I also suspect him of using 126.96.36.199 to edit war on Electric Highway to keep the image on the page. STATic message me! 20:32, 9 June 2013 (UTC)
Actress Lakshmi menon.jpg
A.J. Carter Director 2013.jpg
This photograph was taken by MY friend with MY cell phone. It is NOT copyrighted and it is MY property. I give full permission for this to be online on MY wikipedia page and have every right to do so. Adjust whatever you feel you need to do to prevent this photo from being removed please. Thank you. CelebStarKnowledge (talk) 08:23, 14 June 2013 (UTC)
Pic Removal of my own pics? why?
Hey the pics you are asking about.. I am a member of the MAD organization and we put up our pix everywhere on the net for publicity. That does not mean we cannot put it on wikipedia right? I clicked those pictures myself! And they were circulated throughout my organization! How am I supposed to prove that my own pic is mine?
adjustable microtonal guitar photo
Hi, You are right. The photo was published in March 2013. I corrected the information. Can you take back your block? Thanks
Re : Deletion of Images - Make A Difference
Please tell me the email id I need to send a mail to.. I shall send the id from my 'official' make a differene account to them ASAP explaining the situation.. Please tell me the id asap so I can mail them.. thanks a lot! Sunnysamrat95 (talk) 13:14, 21 June 2013 (UTC)
I sent the mail for approval!
Hey I sent the mail to email@example.com from my official Make A Difference Account explaining my position in the organization with supporting proof of everything, including official links proving my existence as a core member of the organization. Would it suffice? I mean is this enough? Sunnysamrat95 (talk) 13:37, 21 June 2013 (UTC)
Department of complaint departments
I edited the speed of sound and you keep changing it.... Did you even look at the math? You people must be idiots if you can do simple arithmatic! The speed of sound is not 1126 ft/s. If I can't change it, why dont you do the math and then you will see that I know what i'm talking about and you can stop misinforming people! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 15:58, 21 June 2013 (UTC)
Reconsider File:Jixang-shaoxing sea bridge in china.jpg
Re: Image issue
This file was created by me. File:Cat using computer wiki.jpg. I cannot seem to find where to add this sourse information to this image and would appreciate your help. I have added in the commments that it was created by me. --Geneticcuckoo (talk) 07:30, 26 June 2013 (UTC)
- Hi, I don't want to use it under free license, I want to use it under fair use. It is fair use to use a picture and modify it, as long as it is satirical and I'm clearly not intending on using it to make money and it is significantly different from the original. The original image was free to use, so do I just need to site the source of the original image, even though I have adapted it under fair use?
please reconsider deletion of anand_veeravagu.jpg
Dear ESkog, thank you for maintaining wiki integrity. The photo was taken in a private studio, I have copyrights and grant permission for use on wiki - what other details can i provide? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Policy5690expert (talk • contribs) 03:52, 27 June 2013 (UTC)
I've emailed them - it is an original photo of myself, that I created and grant all permission to wiki for use, I conveyed this in the email. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Policy5690expert (talk • contribs) 09:01, 27 June 2013 (UTC)
Doug Walker Photo
I originally had that information in the columns, but it still would not accept. How did you receive permission? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Oman1217 (talk • contribs) 19:42, 29 June 2013 (UTC)
A Belated Welcome!
Hi ESkog, we thank you for all the contributions you made to Wikipedia! I'm tellin' you, you have the best contributions in the whole entire universe!!! I heard you're an Admin, right? We want you to be powerful and successful to the stuff to do at Wikipedia:
- 5 Pillars
- So much more...
File:Yossi Sassi live performance.jpg.
Re: Sempra Energy
Dear ESkog, Re: Sempra Energy Article All the information is sourced. The problem is that this whole thing is happening in Peru hence the sources are in Spanish. Kind regards from Lima, NatNatahari2005 (talk) 09:50, 8 August 2013 (UTC)
New-proposed Wikipedia logo
ESkog, I made a new Wikipedia logo to be part of the nomination. To propose a new logo nomination for Wikipedia, contact Wikimedia. It will be used (if and only if) to compete Wikia.
Here it is:
Re: New-proposed Wikipedia logo
I did not know about the situation about the Family Guy screenshots, they should of putted a warning on the episode article(s). If I knew, I would of never uploaded them, and also I would help you delete what I uploaded, but there's no option of user request on Twinkle. There's also other screenshots on episodes of Family Guy that I haven't uploaded, and that there still there. You might wanna report those photos, too. --—Preceding undated comment added 23:20, 15 August 2013 (UTC)
- Yea, thanks, and it is kind of sad to delete the photos, but rules are the rules, and we all wikipedians need to follow the rules. -- 23:27, 15 August 2013 (UTC)
- Here are some more photos that need to be deleted, check out Category:Family Guy screenshots. -- 23:32, 15 August 2013 (UTC)
Doctor Who Images
I'm sorry, if I did something wrong. You flagged my file to removing. I don't understand, why this file may fail Wikipedia's first non-free content criterion. I found this file on the IMDB, and I thinking, that this image are Non-free use. If you think that I was wrong, tell me about that, and I shall change this file to free-use. This file can't be adequately covered with text alone. Sorry my english, it's not my native language. Damikovich (talk) 18:02, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
- OK. Delite this file, I shall find the free-use version Damikovich (talk) 12:57, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
New Farmers Insurance Group logo
Can you please upload the new Farmers Insurance Group logo as of July 31?
Can you explain why the image of Amanda Hamilton remains up for deletion?
The rights for its admission into the public domain have been supplied by the copyright owner, Crawfurd Hill.
What else needs to be done?
yo no entiendo como hace eso? como puedo permanecer la foto en wikipedia? puse dos fotos o mas siempre sacan las imagenes. Los derechos para su incorporación al dominio público han sido suministrados por el propietario del copyright. eso elegi. esta bien? ArthurDelarte (talk • contribs) 04:37, 19 September 2013 (UTC)
Notification of automated file description generation
Your upload of File:254-Aguas Calientes.JPG or contribution to its description is noted, and thanks (even if belatedly) for your contribution. In order to help make better use of the media, an attempt has been made by an automated process to identify and add certain information to the media's description page.
This notification is placed on your talk page because a bot has identified you either as the uploader of the file, or as a contributor to its metadata. It would be appreciated if you could carefully review the information the bot added. To opt out of these notifications, please follow the instructions here. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 19:54, 5 October 2013 (UTC)
- Another one of your uploads, File:360-Raqchi.JPG, has also had some information automatically added. If you get a moment, please review the bot's contributions there as well. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 11:12, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
Deletion review for Wikipedia:Files for deletion/2013 April 24
An editor has asked for a deletion review of Wikipedia:Files for deletion/2013 April 24. Because you closed the deletion discussion for this page, speedily deleted it, or otherwise were interested in the page, you might want to participate in the deletion review. Also affected: Wikipedia:Files for deletion/2013 June 8. Stefan2 (talk) 16:03, 6 October 2013 (UTC)
Have provided the proof that the image is not copyrighted in the discussion page for the pic. So please withraw your allegations.
Possibly unfree File:NZ MoT Logo.gif
A file that you uploaded or altered, File:NZ MoT Logo.gif, has been listed at Wikipedia:Possibly unfree files because its copyright status is unclear or disputed. If the file's copyright status cannot be verified, it may be deleted. You may find more information on the file description page. You are welcome to add comments to its entry at the discussion if you object to the listing for any reason. Thank you. Sfan00 IMG (talk) 16:01, 26 March 2014 (UTC)