From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Appointment of Catholic Bishops
- If you have come to my talk page regarding a recent appointment of a Catholic bishop to a new diocese, please read all of the previous discussions before reverting me, or telling me that I am wrong, or opening new discussion on the matter.
- Talk:Charles J. Chaput#The info box.
- Talk:Samuel J. Aquila#Appointment to new diocese
- Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Catholicism/Archive_2012#Episcopal appointments and WP:CRYSTAL
- Talk:Salvatore J. Cordileone#Bishop of Oakland until his installation date
- Talk:Mario Poli#Catholic bishops do not change their see until installation
- Thank you for your concern!
Why do You revert my editing of an article Catholic Church? Catholic Church is not the same as Roman Catholic Church:
Roman Catholic Church + Maronite Church + Coptic Catholic Church + ... = Catholic Church
- The latest discussion is at Talk:Catholic Church/Archive 53#Not all Catholics are Roman. If you will notice there are fifty-three full archives of discussion, many of which contain this issue, and consensus has been formed for the lede as it is currently. This issue is also explained at length in Roman Catholic (term). The bottom line is that no one usage is universal, correct, or accepted. Elizium23 (talk) 22:45, 4 March 2014 (UTC)