|This user is busy in real life and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
- Thanks for the email.
I noticed that the msbehaved.com link doesn't actually state her exact date of birth (I've only seen it listed on other wikis), so I'm leaving it out.But the other sources give me a lot to work with. Erpert blah, blah, blah... 18:45, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
- D'oh! Just saw the other sources. Thanks again. Erpert blah, blah, blah... 19:03, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
The words: suggests, seems like etc. were inadvertently used in the article. The article is fully referenced and the necessary editing has been done. Will be really happy to do further editing as deemed appropriate. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Ahmed99999 (talk • contribs) 01:35, 8 March 2015 (UTC)
There is currently a discussion at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents regarding an issue with which you may have been involved. The thread is User:KTMUSIC1 and article Kimberly Thompson. Thank you. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 14:16, 9 March 2015 (UTC)
- I think the ANI thread can probably be closed now. I believe you created the article and wrote it to a good standard in absolute good faith, and there's no way you could have predicted this drama. However, just because all information on Wikipedia must be cited to a reliable source, it doesn't follow that all information cited to a reliable source must be in Wikipedia! Normally, I wouldn't have touched the article, but having met people who have add articles on Wikipedia without any involvement at their end, the behaviour of someone who is only on Wikipedia under duress (as the article's subject appears) can be unpredictable. They seemed to have calmed down a bit with the announcement of the AfD, and OTRS is now involved, so hopefully things will sort themselves out. We can always get back to your version in the long term. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 19:33, 9 March 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, I did create the article in good faith, but considering that I am the creator, it wouldn't be proper for me to close the thread, imo. Erpert blah, blah, blah... 19:36, 9 March 2015 (UTC)
- Hello Erpert - apologies if I've missed something, but I do not think my 3O request has been addressed? You deleted the request from the 3O page but nobody has given a 3O as far as I can see. Grateful for your comments. - Slugfilm (talk) 05:34, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
- It was addressed right here. Given that, I think WP:BLPN would be a better venue for this issue (I personally have no opinion on it). Erpert blah, blah, blah... 07:39, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
Thank you Erpert for getting involved. Have another question for you (at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Scott_Walker_%28politician%29#Third_opinion ),
namely, should this sentence ...
(On March 9, 2015, Walker signed legislation making Wisconsin a right to work state.)
Fair Stone Draft: Your third opinion
thanks for your opinion! Could you give me some pointers as to what sections or which phrase and wordings sound like marketing blah blah? I know the standard and the association behind it and would like to make the article as neutral and objective as possible. I removed the whole adulation phase about WiN=WiN and other minor details.
- Before you do anything else, I suggest you file a change of username request at WP:RENAME, because your username right now sounds like you are editing for your company, which violates the username policy. Erpert blah, blah, blah... 09:56, 25 March 2015 (UTC)
- Done :) Would you mind having another look just in case I missed any biased phrases? Either way, thanks for you advices. Will resubmit the article till friday. Azradon (talk) 07:24, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
- I have responded on the draft's talk page. Have a good day. Erpert blah, blah, blah... 00:36, 27 March 2015 (UTC)