|This is Eurofan2005's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Eurofan2005.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
- 1 WikiProject Eurovision Newsletter - Issue 39
- 2 Better source request for File:Stars Dance Tour.jpg
- 3 Disambiguation link notification for May 14
- 4 Reference Errors on 17 May
- 5 Disambiguation link notification for May 21
- 6 WikiProject Eurovision Newsletter - Issue 40
- 7 Project Euroision News
- 8 →Issue 40←
- 9 Assessment request of Ivi Adamou
- 10 WikiProject Eurovision - consensus discussion
- 11 Macedonian opinion poll
- 12 Some baklava for you!
- 13 Orphaned non-free image File:Heroes XF2010.jpg
- 14 Orphaned non-free image File:Iggy and Rita, Black Widow video.jpg
WikiProject Eurovision Newsletter - Issue 39
|Project Eurovision News||Issue XXXIX|
Conchita Wurst wins Eurovision 2014 for Austria.
Maltese broadcaster, PBS unveil the logo for Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2014.
|Total Number of Members||Active Members||Inactive Members||Total Number of Articles||Number of Good Articles||Number of FA/FLs||Require Improvements|
Better source request for File:Stars Dance Tour.jpg
Thanks for your upload to Wikipedia:
You provided a source, but it is difficult for other users to examine the copyright status of the image because the source is incomplete. Please consider clarifying the exact source so that the copyright status may be checked more easily. It is best to specify the exact Web page where you found the image, rather than only giving the source domain or the URL of the image file itself. Please update the image description with a URL that will be more helpful to other users in determining the copyright status.
If you have uploaded other files, consider checking that you have specified their source in a complete manner. You can find a list of files you have uploaded by following this link. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page or me at my talk page. Thank you. Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 03:06, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited List of The Voice of Greece finalists (season 1), you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Because of You (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Reference Errors on 17 May
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
- On the Really Don't Care page, your edit caused an unnamed parameter error (help). (Fix | Ask for help)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Really Don't Care, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Brazilian (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
WikiProject Eurovision Newsletter - Issue 40
Intervision Song Contest revival. Sochi to host the Intervision Song Contest 2014.
Austria win the Eurovision Young Musicians 2014. Slovenia finished 2nd, with Hungary in 3rd place.
|Did you know that...?
Cân i Gymru, organised by S4C is the Welsh
equivalent of the Eurovision Song Contest.
|At the time of publication the project statistics were as follows|
|Number of articles||Good articles||A-class articles||Feature articles||Require improvements||Number of members|
You may now unsubscribe from receiving Project Eurovision News, whilst still maintaining membership within the project itself. To unsubscribe, click here.
Assessment request of Ivi Adamou
Thank you for submitting an WikiProject Eurovision assessment request on the article Ivi Adamou. I will now check the article against the project's quality assessment scale criteria to see if the article may require its quality rating increased. I shall notify you of the outcome in due course. Regards, Wes Mᴥuse 18:00, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
I have assessed the article for you, and increased its quality rating to C-class. There are a few areas that still require some improvements in order for it to satisfy B-classification. Once those improvements have been made, then we can review the quality again. Regards, Wes Mᴥuse 18:55, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for the assassment. I guess I'll need a peer review in order to see what improvements in need, right? I have had one peer request but it got me nowhere as no one said anything about. Well, I might give it a second try then. 19:43, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
- In theory, you don't really need a peer review to see what else is required. If you check out the assessment page for Project Eurovision, you'll find an overview of each quality classification - to give a rough idea what to be aiming for. Also there's the criteria section that gives more in-depth advice on what is required to achieve each classification. And finally there is the FAQs on quality criteria, which may provide further answers. It took me a while to grasp the criterion for each, but over time I got use to them and can now assess quality from stub to C without having to cross-reference the criteria guides. If you wish top have a go at assessment yourself, then cross-check any article against the criteria for any of the quality ratings (with exception to A, GA, and FA - which require expert assessment). And once you feel an article satisfies all the requirements, then you've found the quality scale to award the article. Wes Mᴥuse 20:16, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
WikiProject Eurovision - consensus discussion
There is a discussion regarding colour coding on articles taking place on the project talk page that requires input from as many project members as possible. Thank you, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 21:15, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
Macedonian opinion poll
You made this edit earlier today, and added a contentious piece about Macedonia, which is being discussed at Talk:Eurovision Song Contest 2015#Macedonian opinion poll. The reason the article itself has been placed on pending changes protection level, is because of that very piece and the edit warring it caused between editor's yesterday. The 'other countries' section is not to make reference to opinion polls. Wes Mᴥuse 12:24, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
- Oh yeah sorry. I haven't noticed it (again). I should check the Talk page more often. I just figured out that since the poll is probably going to "count" for MRT whether they should participate or not. 15:10, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
Some baklava for you!
|I reviewed your article "List of awards and nominations received by Ivi Adamou". I think you deserve a baklava for your effort. Vanjagenije (talk) 00:27, 19 July 2014 (UTC)|
Orphaned non-free image File:Heroes XF2010.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:Heroes XF2010.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
- But I'm pretty sure I had added it in the "Heroes" article, in the X Factor version section. Someone must have removed it. Will add it back again.
- Edit: The photo is there but it seems like someone had removed the whole section, I guess that's why it wasn't used for that time. Luckily someone reverted the edit. 06:54, 11 August 2014 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Iggy and Rita, Black Widow video.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:Iggy and Rita, Black Widow video.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).