- 1 A beer for you!
- 2 Transhumanism and Posthumanism
- 3 Notice
- 4 TUSC token 6d8910b4adf8739c5e19e505bbf6c1c4
- 5 Libertarian transhumanism
- 6 Nomination of List of nearest terrestrial exoplanets for deletion
- 7 FAR Transhumanism
- 8 Info: vote for federation or confederation
- 9 Your questions
- 10 Disambiguation link notification for April 17
A beer for you!
|Search user languages|
|Ewigekrieg (talk) 08:22, 3 July 2011 (UTC)|
Transhumanism and Posthumanism
Please discuss substantial changes you want to make to the Transhumanism and Posthumanism article on the Talk:Transhumanism page before making them. Avoid edit warring. --Loremaster (talk) 22:19, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia and thank you for your contributions. However, I noticed that your username (Ewigekrieg) may not meet Wikipedia's username policy because Your username translates into "Eternal war", which would be interpreted as advocating war and thus is not acceptable as a username.. If you believe that your username does not violate our policy, please leave a note here explaining why. As an alternative, you may ask for a change of username, or you may simply create a new account to use for editing. Thank you.
- Thanks for notice. The correct translation of my nick is "The Forever War".
- The Forever War (1974) is a science fiction novel by American author Joe Haldeman. Its exploration of the inhumanity of war and of bureaucracy...won the Nebula Award in 1975.
- I hate war (and I love sci-fi). With my nick I trying to promote this particular anti-war book - Ewigekrieg (talk) 22:59, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
TUSC token 6d8910b4adf8739c5e19e505bbf6c1c4
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
My apologies for undoing your, uh, undoing of my edits to the Libertarian transhumanism article without an rationale in an edit summary explanation. I was in a hurry but I was in fact planning to start a new section on the Talk:Libertarian transhumanism page to explain myself, which I've done now. So I suggest we continue this debate over there . --Loremaster (talk) 22:23, 13 September 2011 (UTC)
Nomination of List of nearest terrestrial exoplanets for deletion
A discussion is taking place as to whether the article List of nearest terrestrial exoplanets is suitable for inclusion in Wikipedia according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines or whether it should be deleted.
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of nearest terrestrial exoplanets until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on good quality evidence, and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion template from the top of the article. Hekerui (talk) 22:23, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
I have nominated Transhumanism for a featured article review here. Please join the discussion on whether this article meets featured article criteria. Articles are typically reviewed for two weeks. If substantial concerns are not addressed during the review period, the article will be moved to the Featured Article Removal Candidates list for a further period, where editors may declare "Keep" or "Delist" the article's featured status. The instructions for the review process are here.Itsmejudith (talk) 22:18, 5 January 2012 (UTC)
Info: vote for federation or confederation
Hello. Information: on the discussion page of European Union exist voting: Talk:European_Union#Definition_of_the_European_Union. Subtropical-man (talk) 20:38, 10 September 2012 (UTC)
Please refrain from asking silly questions like you did here: Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Science#Gays_and_noses. BTW, if your English is not good enough you could also stick to the German Ref. Desk, there is not need to come to the English RD. OsmanRF34 (talk) 21:27, 10 December 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think its a silly question. It's about biological roots of homosexuality.
- I prefer the English RD. --Ewigekrieg (talk) 11:28, 11 December 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that you've added some links pointing to disambiguation pages. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
- Bulgarian Eastern Orthodox Diocese of the USA, Canada and Australia (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver)