From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Welcome to Wikipedia! Listed below are some brief introductions containing all the basics needed to use, comment on, and contribute to Wikipedia.
- Main Introduction — What is Wikipedia?
- The Five Pillars — What are the principles behind Wikipedia?
- Quick Introductions to:
- What Wikipedia is not - even though everyone can edit it, Wikipedia is still an encyclopedia.
If you want to know more about a specific subject, Help:Help explains how to navigate the help pages.
- If you wish to express an opinion or make a comment, Where to ask questions will point you in the correct direction.
- If you would like to edit an article, the Basic tutorial will show you how, and How to help will give you some ideas for things to edit.
- If you would like to create a new article, Starting an article will explain how to create a new page, with tips for success and a link to Wikipedia's Article Wizard, which can guide you through the process of submitting a new article to Wikipedia.
- For more support and some friendly contacts to get you started, the Editors' Welcome page should be your next stop!
A barnstar for you!
|The Editor's Barnstar|
|For your good work on fixing many grammar errors and making other fix.. I hereby award you this barnstar.. :) — иz нίpнόp ʜᴇʟᴘ! 10:35, 21 November 2013 (UTC)|