Write a new message. I will reply on this page, under your post, and probably also make a copy onto your page of the whole discussion just to keep all replies together while still letting you know I have replied to your comment.
|In the area? You're invited to the|
|Date: 31 October 2010|
| Place: Midtown Exchange Global Market,
East Lake Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Thanks! There are indeed very few English language sources, which was one of my reasons for writing the article. Once I had a good source I figured it was my duty to share what I'd learned! --Falcorian (talk) 19:52, 5 April 2011 (UTC)
I love your obesity map and wonder if you could update with the 2010 data (which is available). It looks like it continues to get worse. Also, I tried to contact you but see no email address. I'm James Landay google at university of washington. Thanks! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:53, 19 January 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting me know that more data is out, I'll take a look at updating the maps! --Falcorian (talk) 17:12, 23 January 2012 (UTC)
the diameter of collector of dyson ring
The illustration of The picture of Dyson Ring you contribute here seems some unreasonable. The maximum diameter of collector should be less than 1AU*2*(3.1416)/120=7,832,944 kilometers. This distance can not accommodate a collector of diameter 10^7 kilometers. Contact me at zh:User_talk:iamchenzetian. -Iamchenzetian (talk) 14:30, 9 July 2012 (UTC)
- I have replied on your talk page as follows: It is not my image, I only re-encoded it as a png, and uploaded it to the commons. You probably want to check with the original author. --Falcorian (talk) 02:35, 15 July 2012 (UTC)
- Glad it was useful to you! --Falcorian (talk) 16:43, 27 June 2013 (UTC)
You're invited to join WikiProject Women artists!
- Thanks for the invite, but I don't think I'm active enough—nor my interests consistent enough—to be of much use! --Falcorian (talk) 16:04, 5 December 2013 (UTC)