|This is Favonian's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Favonian.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29|
- 1 More blockage needed -Amanbir
- 2 copyright material posted by mvukovic
- 3 Disruption on my talk page
- 4 A kitten for you!
- 5 Vũ Hồng Khanh
- 6 Mandarin Chinese
- 7 IP:184.108.40.206
- 8 Eleusinian Mysteries or Eleusisinian Mysteries?
- 9 Thanks
- 10 November 2013
- 11 Wrong sock
- 12 Formulas for generating Pythagorean triples
- 13 IP vandal on Hades
- 14 Content dispute on Turkmen people
- 15 rosie o'donnell
- 16 regarding my warning
- 17 concering warning
- 18 Lavash article
More blockage needed -Amanbir
Thanks! -- TRPoD aka The Red Pen of Doom 14:13, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
- Done, and thanks for the revert! This character makes up for in persistence what he lacks in other qualities. Favonian (talk) 14:15, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
copyright material posted by mvukovic
sry, I didn't know about these rules, I'll read the rules more carefully, I did the same on a page concerning "Salona" thx for the warning..... — Preceding unsigned comment added by Mvukovic (talk • contribs) 13:55, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
- No great harm done. I undid the edit to the Salona article while I was at it. Favonian (talk) 13:58, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
Disruption on my talk page
Hello, I noticed that you have been heavily involved in fighting a sock farm that would never stop vandalizing my talk page (and the talk page of others). In another words, I have seen you block multiple sockpuppet accounts and reverted their vandalism. I have filed a SPI case here, you are invited to make a comment. NHRHS2010 the student pilot ✈ 02:08, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
A kitten for you!
Thank you for being nice to a newbie at User:ObadaDaraghmeh.
- Gee thanks! :) An atonement for all the school kids I send off. Favonian (talk) 18:40, 13 November 2013 (UTC)
I don't know English. [Google Translate] Chinese characters on Vietnamese Wikipedia are so Nipponese Dog Calvero added, it is not reliable. Nipponese Dog Calvero and the other puppet of Nipponese Dog Calvero frequently sabotage Vietnamese Wikipedia and Chinese Wikipedia.
- Sorry, but I don't speak any of those languages. On the other hand, 220.127.116.11 (talk) is obviously a sock and up to no good, so I've reverted and blocked him. Favonian (talk) 12:32, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
Hi, Talk:Mandarin Chinese#Requested move to Mandarin dialects, in case you would like to decide what to do with it. Aɴɢʀ (talk) 20:52, 17 November 2013 (UTC)created one more move discussion, at
- Yes, I noticed. What keeps me from closing it here and now is that another editor supported the proposal. I did leave Favonian (talk) 20:56, 17 November 2013 (UTC) for the closing admin.
This IP appears to be spamming the category: X...anti-communist across numerous articles. I removed this category from Henri, Count of Paris after reading the article and finding no mention of this individual as an anti-communist. Other articles involved are clearly out of my area of "expertise", so I thought you should be notified. I would notify the IP, but I have had few results in getting an IP to explain their reasoning. --Kansas Bear (talk) 00:25, 18 November 2013 (UTC)
- It's certainly disruptive, so I have left Favonian (talk) 16:21, 18 November 2013 (UTC) on their talk page. Hopefully they get the point this time.
Eleusinian Mysteries or Eleusisinian Mysteries?
Eleusis... different place?
Eleus --- I've seen this page before... and it has always been written Eleus.... and people have gone to Eleus...
How could you change the root?
Would it now be Eleusisinian Mysteries... instead of Eleusinian Mysteries?
Eleus- Elijah - Elias - Eli - Ellis - Illyah - Etcetera...
Please do not delete or edit legitimate talk page comments, as you did at Talk:Autism. Such edits are disruptive and appear to be vandalism. Please re-frame from making edit's that are offensive to people with disabilities to provoke responses, the fact is I was told to bring it to the talk page, which is what I did. There was no 'Vandalism', all was that was done was added a reply to the 'talk' board to discuss getting the page changed from 'disease' to 'condition', the fact is the page was offensive on the main page for Autism, is being used to spread false information to discriminate/provoke attack Autism to make out that Autism is a disease, I'm deeply offended by this. Continue removal/vandalism will lead me to reporting the issue to the moderators. The fact that you even tried to accuse me of what you're doing yourself is offensive. So I'm requesting you cease, desist before I take further action --Ronnie42 (talk) 11:57, 24 November 2013 (UTC)
There has been a mis-understanding, I have posted this on my talk page too, this seems to be what the confusion is about. Link here of conversation with admin link here. Just to be clear it looked like your account was vandalizing the page but in actual fact other comments were disappearing which I wasn't aware of while at the same time it looked like you was discriminating against Autism as disability. --Ronnie42 (talk) 15:20, 24 November 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I have just been looking at disruption to zh.wp and vi.wp and believe I misidentified User:Muhammad Ali Obama as a Kauffner sock when it was in fact a sock of the Taiwan based Wikipedia:Long-term abuse/Nipponese Dog Calvero vi.wp sock User:I Love Obama XXX. In ictu oculi (talk) 10:18, 26 November 2013 (UTC)
- Rather suspected as much, based on section #Vũ Hồng Khanh above. Good thing this person is guilty as sin when it comes to disruptive IP sockpuppetry. I'll remove the tag from the user page and wait for the next (real) sock of the perennial pest. Already paying out the WP:ROPE for one. Favonian (talk) 19:29, 26 November 2013 (UTC)
- It doesn't matter. Wikipedia only includes information obtained from reliable, secondary sources. Favonian (talk) 18:46, 27 November 2013 (UTC)
IP vandal on Hades
Content dispute on Turkmen people
- I am a bit puzzled by one of the combatants in this dispute. An edit such as Favonian (talk) 20:23, 1 December 2013 (UTC) indicates a person with less than noble motives and an ax to grind. There are also IPs afoot. I'll try to keep an eye on things, but sleep and work are bound to interfere.
regarding my warning
regardning my warning,
sorry for not reading the rules, i didnt know that you could only edit a subject three times in a short period of time, regarding calling you ignornat it seems we have different understanding of the word, I was looking for the swedish word okunnig , which means without knowledge, I meant no disrespect to you , what I meant was that you lacked information in that field and therefore should not edit because you didnt even know that the parthians lived in turkmenistan and soghdians in uzbekistan which in a historical perspective is a big error , I wanted you to realize your miss judgment and miss information, even the history of turkmenistan section and parthians in wikipedia clearly stats that they lived in modern turkmenistan and not the soghdians, anyhow,
regarding edward321 , I thought he was stupid or something because he just keept erasing my information without any reason, I stated there was a reference added and he ignored it , to me it seemed like he hade a motive or was deranged but I will never ever mention or make personal attacks again , I didnt mean to harm him,
also, I have information but its my ignorance ( if I use english word correct) (I mean no knowledge or littöe knowledge) of editing which is causing the problems, I dont know how to add a source, I should have read the guidelines before but will do now , so partial its my fault, but please dont blaime me I dont have bad inttentions, I just want to spread knowledge , If I done anything wrong on the way please do tell and I wont repeat it again, — Preceding unsigned comment added by Siktirgitir (talk • contribs) 22:59, 3 December 2013 (UTC)
If you give me a warning at least give edward321 warning as well, he didnt look at the facts when I represented the references but ignored it, it seems that not how a gentlemen and fair behavior is accepted on any tool that wants to spread knowledge, its not his personal site, its for everyone on the world, and should be edited in a way to promote knowledge and spread it not minimize it and less extent of it and have it your own version of it, as objective as possible, I tried to be that , you can look at my other contribitions, I tried to stay objective, --Siktirgitir (talk) 23:11, 3 December 2013 (UTC)siktirgitir
Here's another one. It appears user:KazekageTR has been trying since 7 Oct 2013 to place "Turkish cuisine" at the forefront of the Lavash article. KazekageTR has been reverted by Yerevantsi, Хаченци and myself over this issue. KazekageTR removes any posts on his talk page, does not use the Lavash talk page(to explain his edit), and appears to be out to make a point by placing "Turkish cuisine" at the top of numerous articles.
- Kind of lame as content disputes/edit wars go, but I've given it the customary three days. Favonian (talk) 18:57, 5 December 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I thought so as well. But with the spamming of placing "Turkish cuisine" at the top of numerous articles(example:Rice pudding where no other ethnic template is even shown), it's apparent this person is out to make a point(whatever that may be?). Pity Alabama isn't famous for Lavash, then I could put it before Armenian cuisine. :-D --Kansas Bear (talk) 19:22, 5 December 2013 (UTC)