Messages still being attended to
All caught up !
A barnstar for you!
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|For having to deal with a certain editor on various Central American pages. Erp (talk) 03:42, 23 April 2015 (UTC)|
- Hello, JimRenge. And thank you, appreciate the feedback ! FeatherPluma (talk) 15:58, 23 April 2015 (UTC)
Like18:51, 16 May 2015 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that you've added some links pointing to disambiguation pages. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
- Ribosomopathy (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver)
- added a link pointing to T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia
I'm trying to figure out why there is so much blanking going on in this article recently. Do you have a clue? Best Regards,
- 18:50, 16 May 2015 (UTC)
- Hello, Bfpage. No clue. Personally I am looking at it because it was tagged on the page that lists med article changes, and it showed several IP activities. Upon looking at it, it comes across as promotionally tilted. FeatherPluma (talk) 18:55, 16 May 2015 (UTC)
- It looks like you're doing a great job cleaning it up. Let me know if you need any help. I've issued the 'first' warning to the user who keeps blanking content, and the next time it happens, they can get a second warning. If you know how to do that, please do and if you want me to do it, let me know. Best Regards,
- 19:19, 16 May 2015 (UTC)
A cup of coffee for you!
|Thanks for cleaning up Cleveland Clinic. I just talked a bit with Patient 32, a new Wikipedia contributor who is interested in learning more about sharing information in Wikipedia. I really appreciate that you responded to this person's attempts to share information and that you incorporated some of their suggestions in your revision of the article.|