Hello - why did you remove the system requirements I added for the games Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, and Battlefield 4? Each of those games predecessors has system requirements listed in the article, so why did you decided those requirements are relevant to those articles, but the ones I added were not?MisterZed (talk) 15:19, 14 June 2014 (UTC)
- As I said in my edit statement, which I guess wasn't read, current WP:VG guidelines are to not include system requirements. The fact that they are still in other articles is kinda moot. -- ferret (talk) 18:03, 14 June 2014 (UTC)
Your revert on Half-Life (series)
I added Android to the list of platforms on the Half-Life (series) page and you reverted it for some reason. Half-Life 2 runs on Android (NVIDIA Shield devices) natively so that is an incorrect reversion. I have fixed it again. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Pacnet (talk • contribs) 21:08, 21 July 2014 (UTC)
I have got a question on my user talk page on cawiki about usurpation of local account. I think there will be no problem after a large inactivitive. Please, fill a request on ca:VP:CNU. A response to this message is enough as proof of ownership. --Vriullop (talk) 19:23, 22 July 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks Vriullop. This is my reply for confirmation. -- ferret (talk) 19:26, 22 July 2014 (UTC)
How to message
How do you message and put pictures on unturned? I have a picture of unturned to paste From JayDerp247
- To talk about the article without making changes to it, click the "Talk" tab at the top of the article. It's right next to "Article". You can also find it if you click this link. Talk pages are used to discuss changes needed in the article, resolve issues, etc. Discussion should focus on improving the article, and should not be used just to talk about the game.
- As for pictures... To be honest, I've never uploaded any images. Simply have never needed to do it. There are some rules involved, and you need to be certain that they fit the guidelines for fair-use. This is to avoid copyright issues between Wikipedia and the owner of the content. -- ferret (talk) 17:24, 2 August 2014 (UTC)
I noticed that you did some work on the article which I discovered today. It interests me and I do have plans on working on it. What about you and I try to clean it up? GamerPro64 20:33, 2 August 2014 (UTC)
- I first noticed it when they injected it into Steam (software) trying to address the orphan tag. I may do some more work on it, not sure, but since there seemed to be 3-4 new editors working on it, I decided to give them a hand, dig some sources up, and do a bit of organization on it. I'm keeping it watchlisted, may do some more work tonight. -- ferret (talk) 21:00, 2 August 2014 (UTC)
Hello. Your account has been granted the "reviewer" userright, allowing you to review other users' edits on pages protected by pending changes. The list of articles awaiting review is located at Special:PendingChanges, while the list of articles that have pending changes protection turned on is located at Special:StablePages.
Being granted reviewer rights neither grants you status nor changes how you can edit articles. If you do not want this user right, you may ask any administrator to remove it for you at any time.
- Wikipedia:Reviewing, the guideline on reviewing
- Wikipedia:Pending changes, the summary of the use of pending changes
- Wikipedia:Protection policy#Pending changes protection, the policy determining which pages can be given pending changes protection by administrators. — MusikAnimal talk 22:33, 20 August 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks! -- ferret (talk) 22:34, 20 August 2014 (UTC)