|This is Fishhead2100's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Fishhead2100.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6|
|1.||This talk page is for general usage, how to start a page, general article issues etc..|
|2.||If I leave a message on your talk page, please kindly respond on my talk page as I always respond on yours. The same goes if you leave a message on my talk page here.|
|3.||To access my archives, please go here or click on a number on my talk header. Please be aware that they are split up in years.|
|4.||If you would like to review me, then please go here.|
|5.||If you would like to scribble or just test out something, then you can do so in my sandbox.|
- 1 Welcome
- 2 ok....
- 3 Saskatoon
- 4 Ichthus: January 2012
- 5 Disambiguation link notification for March 6
- 6 Laura Calder editing
- 7 Acoustic Julia Nunes
- 8 Belated reply
- 9 List of neighbourhoods in Saskatoon
- 10 WP:Anglican navbox colour discussion
- 11 Invitation to WikiProject Brands
- 12 April - National Contribution Month
- 13 Melanie Cruise
- 14 WP:FOOD Needs You!
- 15 Wikiproject Food and Drink Newsletter - September 2013
- 16 WP:Food
- 17 Wikiproject Food and Drink Newsletter - October 2013
- 18 Unnecessary comment
- 19 Disambiguation link notification for October 7
- 20 FamousBirthdays is not a reliable source
- 21 Disambiguation link notification for January 12
- 22 RE: Babel
- 23 June 2014
Ichthus: January 2012
In this issue...
For submissions contact the Newsroom • To unsubscribe add yourself to the list here
Hi. When you recently edited Norman Smiley, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Manager (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Laura Calder editing
Someone from Wikipedia is helping me do this. Stop telling me what to do and leave me alone. Please. Thank you — Preceding unsigned comment added by Mynymail (talk • contribs) 19:18, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
Acoustic Julia Nunes
Again? We went over this at great length two years ago. Do you have a new source to back up your claim of a genre, or even a Wikipedia page describing the genre? Or are we just going to go through the same discussion as before? I've tried to explain my position, but if you believe that you can prove that Bob Dylan played the same genre as Luiz Gonzaga, both of whom undeniably played Acoustic music (the link you are adding to Julia Nunes genre field), I would be happy hear your reasoning. --Escape Orbit (Talk) 21:23, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
- You are now edit warring. You know better than to do this. Please revert your edit and discuss on the talk page. --Escape Orbit (Talk) 00:01, 25 March 2012 (UTC)
- You are still edit warring. You decline support your changes, or respond to what I've said on the talk page and cannot explain why you are linking the genre field to a page with no mention of genre. Unless you can explain otherwise, I have no option but to conclude you want this change simply because you like it and you want it, no matter what the facts are.
- Either demonstrate that;
- * A - there is a genre called "Acoustic Music" (and perhaps create a Wikipedia article that explains what it is).
- * B - Nunes plays this "Acoustic Music" genre (preferably with a cite)
- Or cease re-entering this unsourced, unsupported information. Thanks. --Escape Orbit (Talk) 16:17, 5 April 2012 (UTC)
- This is your last chance to revert your change back to the prior consensus before I report you. One on the basic principles of Wikipedia is that is your responsibility to verify your edits when challenged, or they may be removed. I have given you ample opportunity to do this, but you have refused. --Escape Orbit (Talk) 13:06, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
- Mr. C.C., please see the opinion I gave at Talk:Julia_Nunes#Acoustic_Again. You're a good, experienced editor and have an unblemished block log. Please, show good faith by revering your last reversion and following proper processes to make your case rather than by just continuing to revert. I know from experience that something like this can stick in one's craw and become a knee-jerk sore point, but you're better than that. Best regards, TransporterMan (TALK) 15:33, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
List of neighbourhoods in Saskatoon
Invitation to WikiProject Brands
April - National Contribution Month
Yeah it was locked before because it was at AFD and she was deemed not to be notable enough. However I've looked over this article and I think she is notable enough now so have moved it to Melanie Cruise.--5 albert square (talk) 21:35, 16 March 2013 (UTC)
Hi there Fishhead2100! I've noticed you have yourself listed as a member of the Food and Drink Wikiproject. Unfortunately it looks like the project has been slowly sliding into inactivity except for a couple of people. That makes me a sad potato, and nobody likes a sad potato amirite?
If you'd like to turn my frown upside down, can you do two small things?
Second, go to the project talkpage and participate in a discussion about how to make the project more active, and how to go about making articles in our area of interest a lot better.
You don't want to make me cry, do you? Potatoes have a lot of eyes you know. So come on, join in! :)
— The Potato Hose 18:34, 25 May 2013 (UTC)
Wikiproject Food and Drink Newsletter - September 2013
The WikiProject Food and Drink Newsletter
Food and drink articles by quality and importance
Wikiproject Food and Drink Newsletter - October 2013
Food and drink articles by quality and importance
Do you have some kind of obsession with me? I left a good faith edit summary, and you should have left it at that. You might want to check the time stamps of the discussion. I was incredibly polite and civil, before the personal attacks and bad faith assumptions began. The other users were incredibly uncivil, so in return I should not be expected to be better. My goal is/was to hold up WP:BLP, not get rid of a precious template to an unreliable source. I really think I went through enough the last two days, if the discussion already ended why are you still bugging me? Heck the discussion almost ended in my favor, because none of the strong keeps (which were incredibly unprofessional, and very sheepish) had any policy backed response, and when it came down to it I refuted the points of everyone I responded to. STATic message me! 03:23, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
Again, you are mistaken and making yourself look foolish, as you do not know what happened. If you read and check the time stamps you would understand that the "you get what you give" explains why I would be uncivil, since they were incredibly uncivil first. And about the Strong strong strong delete, that person origionally put "delete" but he changed it to strong strong strong delete, due to everyone in the debate being unprofessional and sheepish with their strong keeps that do not make their vote count anymore. You can ask him yourself, or check the edit history, but I was there I know what happened. STATic message me! 04:07, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
- Your the one that messaged me dude, do not be mad because you were wrong. STATic message me! 05:14, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Prairie Wrestling Alliance, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Booker T (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
FamousBirthdays is not a reliable source
Famousbirthdays.com is not a reliable source. See this discussion (WP:Reliable_sources/Noticeboard/Archive 153#Is famousbirthdays.com a reliable source for personal information) for more and stop using it as a reference. Geraldo Perez (talk) 22:45, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Ghetto Concept, you added links pointing to the disambiguation pages Ironside and Infinite (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Per WP:INFOBOXREF, references in the infobox aren't needed for material cited in the article itself. All the genres--Folk rock, nu-folk, pop--were cited in the article's critical reception section. The Rolling Stone review you cited to support your addition of "folk" and "English folk" is original research--the source doesn't say it is a folk or English folk album or that its music is either of those styles. Instead, the review says two songs on the album ("Lovers Eyes" and "Broken Crown") have "more British folk elements", or that the songs "lean toward the hooky folkfest stomps". It is original research if you use sources to advance a position not directly and explicitly supported by the source. Furthermore, concerns over the infobox genres in this article have been discussed at length at the article's talk page, so please do not restore your changes before getting a consensus to do so. Thank you. Dan56 (talk) 04:21, 20 May 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- wrestling)|Bad Influence]] ([[Christopher Daniels]]) & [[Frankie Kazarian|Kazarian]])