Foggas, you are invited on a Wikipedia Adventure!
Criticism of Islam
You made is post at User talk:Septate
- This is your last warning. The next time you vandalize Wikipedia, as you did at Criticism of Islam, you can get blocked from editing without further notice. Foggas (talk) 05:23, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
What we have is a content dispute. Please could one of you create a new section in the article talk page and discuss it. Septate has made important points in his/her edit summaries. In the talk page, these points could be expanded on, and Foggas could explain why he/she thinks these points are not relevant (or whatever Foggas's disagreement is).--Toddy1 (talk) 09:14, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
Please consider this as a warning. You are engaged in an edit war over the article on Criticism of Islam. Users are expected to collaborate with others, to avoid editing disruptively, and to try to reach a consensus rather than repeatedly undoing other users' edits once it is known that there is a disagreement. Below is a list of the four/five reverts that each of you have made.
1. Septate 11:00, 23 March 2014
1. Froggas 11:36, 23 March 2014
2. Septate 16:40, 25 March 2014
2. Froggas 17:18, 25 March 2014
3. Septate 14:11, 26 March 2014
3. Froggas 18:40, 26 March 2014
4. Septate 15:52, 28 March 2014
4. Froggas 05:27, 29 March 2014
5. Septate 16:13, 29 March 2014
Wikipedia has a policy on edit warring. Please use the section at Talk:Criticism of Islam#Edits by Froggas to discuss this issue, and work towards a version that represents consensus among editors. You can post a request for help at an appropriate noticeboard or seek dispute resolution. In some cases it may be appropriate to request temporary page protection. If you continue to engage in this edit war, you may be blocked from editing.--Toddy1 (talk) 17:50, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
Notice of Edit warring noticeboard discussion
Hello. This message is being sent to inform you that there is currently a discussion involving you at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Edit warring regarding a possible violation of Wikipedia's policy on edit warring. Thank you.