|This user is busy in real life and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
A recent revert of yours
I understand about the promotional problems. However: there were 2 dead links, and I replaced a dead one to an equivalent which I know well about, since it is my site. And I do wish you an enjoyable "real" life (I understand about being a volunteer). Michaelbach (talk) 19:26, 16 June 2014 (UTC)
I disagree about your recent revert of Nino Weinstock's book about Robert Smithson. The book "Robert Smithson Seine Zeit, seine 350 Werke" represents Weinstock's ten year worth of efforts to gather Smithson's most extensive work list to date. Nino Weinstock graciously decided to publish his book freely through wikimedia commons due to his advancing age and deteriorating health. Here you can find one of the previous works by him : http://www.amazon.com/Nino-Weinstock/e/B001I7MDEA . I am adding the links back to the appropriate pages. (Caglarpir (talk) 14:56, 21 June 2014 (UTC))
Re: my Talk:Dialectic edit
Thank you for all your work. I think you should check out the before and after (as they appear in the article, if you haven't already), and if you feel the same way, then we have a disagreement - let's talk. If you're assuming bad faith, mistaken action, and/or that I am changing any content, then you've wasted my time. --lifeform (talk) 03:58, 22 June 2014 (UTC)
- That wasn't an article, it was a talk page. You don't alter other editors' comments. freshacconci talk to me 11:31, 22 June 2014 (UTC)
Hi! Would you care to review my FA nomination for the article Of Human Feelings? The article is about a jazz album by Ornette Coleman. If not, feel free to ignore this message. Cheers! Dan56 (talk) 10:34, 26 June 2014 (UTC)
Barry Thomas land art revision
I am sorry if you felt I had a conflict of interest. Here is the factual writing about why New Zealand's largest cultural institution Te Papa Tongarewa has purchased over 200 pages of my archives relating to my 'vacant lot of cabbages 1978'.
http://books.google.co.nz/books/about/Vacant_Lot_of_Cabbages.html?id=kUVRMQAACAAJ&redir_esc=y — Preceding unsigned comment added by B'art homme (talk • contribs) 22:57, 30 June 2014 (UTC)
|Thanks for clearing the nastiness from my Talk page. Enjoy this brownie as a token of my appreciation. — Malik Shabazz Talk/Stalk 02:56, 2 July 2014 (UTC)|
I know you have dealt with this 'editor' over a long period. I'm really sorry to have to say, They're back! :-( Aaaaaaargh!
• See my SPI addition and Terry m. ananny. --220 of Borg 06:22, 6 July 2014 (UTC)
Piet Mondrian page
Dear Freshacconci the information I have added are linked with the current major project on Piet Mondrian. Who are you to call disruptive editing this unique project? Are you the holder of Piet Mondrian copyright? Are the Piet Mondrian works edited in the page under your legal license? And in any case have you a legal copyright authorization to edit it in the page these pictures?Ethnoflorence (talk) 03:57, 24 July 2014 (UTC)EthnoflorenceEthnoflorence (talk) 03:57, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
- Despite several editors explaining that the information you were trying to post was inappropriate -- and frankly didn't even belong in that section let alone the article -- you persisted in continuing to add that information. That makes you disruptive. I suggest you refrain from adding that information as it has been explained in the edit summaries that it does not belong. freshacconci talk to me 04:37, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
Please let me know who are these editors to tell that these information are inappropriate respect the Piet Mondrian name and if these editors has something linked with the copyright of the artist. In any case who are you to hold the name of Piet Mondrian? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Ethnoflorence (talk • contribs) 04:49, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
- Please do not remove comments, even yours, from my talk page. I keep and archive all discussions. No one owns the Mondrian page or any other page on Wikipedia and we must all follow Wikipedis rules. If you are not willing to do that then Wikipedia is not the place for you. You are not to use Wikipedia for promoting your event. freshacconci talk to me 14:04, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
http://www.mondriaan.nl/, base of my post is directly linked with PM in England and Usa. For this reason I have added it in the place you have removed. http://www.mondriaan.nl/news/view/mondriaan_editie_project is the most ambitious, international, scientific project on PM. Not a personal event. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Ethnoflorence (talk • contribs) 19:52, 24 July 2014 (UTC) Ethnoflorence
- There are a number of links on your talk page that explain how Wikipedia works. You were being disruptive by continuously adding information that several other editors found to be inappropriate. The information you attempted to add was not sourced properly: sources need to be independent of the topic. Press releases and other promotional material are not proper sources per WP:RS. This appears to be a recent event and Wikipedia is not here to promote it -- it does not matter if it is personal or international -- promotion is promotion. Please take the time to read those links provided by another editor. Any controversial changes to an article should be discussed on the article talk page so other editors can weigh in. If you are involved with this event, please note that this would be a conflict of interest and you should exercise caution when editing about subject you are connected to. freshacconci talk to me 20:48, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
Please respect http://www.mondriaan.nl/news/view/barack_obama_bezoekt_gemeentemuseum — Preceding unsigned comment added by Ethnoflorence (talk • contribs) 23:44, 24 July 2014 (UTC) http://english.rkd.nl/Collections/Library http://english.rkd.nl/archive/news http://website.rkd.nl/archief/uitgelicht-archief/mondriaan-editie-project http://www.museumtijdschrift.nl/nieuws/rkd-en-huygens-ing-bundelen-krachten-in-ambitieus-mondriaan-editie-project/ http://website.rkd.nl/archief/nieuwsarchief/rkd-en-huygens-ing-bundelen-krachten-in-ambitieus-mondriaan-editie-project http://www.huygens.knaw.nl/huygens-ing-en-rkd-bundelen-krachten-in-ambitieus-mondriaan-project/?lang=en http://www.vangoghmuseum.nl/vgm/index.jsp?page=347623&lang=nl http://website.rkd.nl/over-het-rkd/Organisatie/Werkervaringsplaatsen/stage-of-werkervaringsplaats-mondriaan-editie-project Ethnoflorence (talk) 23:27, 24 July 2014 (UTC)EthnoflorenceEthnoflorence (talk) 23:27, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Les Automatistes, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Québécois. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Tom Thomson page
Thanks for your attention to the Thomson page. You note that the Death On A Painted Lake site is not a 'good link'. I am curious what your rationale for this evaluation is. The site is one of twelve book-length sites (about 100,000 words) devoted to Canadian historical mysteries (the Great Unsolved Mysteries in Canadian History project - GUMICH). GUMICH has won number of prestigious awards, including the 2008 Canadian History Society award, as well as international awards (such as the University of California MERLOT). Each site was produced by a team of academics recognized by their peers. Much of the content within the Thomson site is transcribed historical documents - previously only available in archives - as well as images of Thomson's artwork, photos, and maps. The GUMICH sites have been recommended by the Archives of Ontario, the public repository for documents related to the Province of Ontario's history (the province that Thomson was born, worked, and died in), as well as the Canadian Museum of Civilization (the national public museum). ... Apologies for the rant, if it comes across that way.
Nomination of Lily Lanken for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Lily Lanken until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 07:28, 20 August 2014 (UTC)