- Talk page for Fylbecatulous
found ツ ... (like herding cats)
for the kitten! The contentment tail-signal to you! Sminthopsis84
) 21:14, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
welcoming and cautioning
Thank you, free human speaking Lolcat, guardian of treasures; protector from evil, witchcraft and secret slander. for welcoming, cautioning, adding project templates, fixing, for dummy edits and thoughtful images - you are an awesome Wikipedian!
--Gerda Arendt (talk) 08:00, 7 August 2014 (UTC)
Gerda Arendt, how sweet and awesome this is. ツ An honour I shall cherish; as well as the very words you chose in describing me. Many, many thanks. Fylbecatulous talk 13:11, 8 August 2014 (UTC)
* remainder of this section has been placed in archive one.
happy belated halloween Fylb Miss Bono [hello, hello!] 18:27, 3 November 2014 (UTC)
- answered with thanks and reciprocal Happy Halloween Wikilove ツ
DYK for Auguste Bonheur
— Crisco 1492
) 18:28, 2 December 2014 (UTC)
A kitten for you!
I saw a version of a couple Grumpy Cat articles you worked on here. http://en.vikidia.org/wiki/Grumpy_Cat and here http://en.vikidia.org/wiki/Grumpy_Cat%27s_Worst_Christmas_Ever cute a kids pedia!!!
WordSeventeen (talk) 01:43, 11 December 2014 (UTC)
- WordSeventeen, thank you so much for my kitten. This is making me so happy, you have no idea. I love Grumpy Cat and have one of the stuffed ones. I saw one today with the Christmas cap on that says "Christmas, Ho, No". I am absolutely delighted that my articles have life now on Vikidia. ツ Wishing you all the best. Fylbecatulous talk 02:04, 11 December 2014 (UTC)
Catgirls in possession of cat ears and a cat tail
- cats purring, fishes swimming
for 28bytes, purrs and thanks
Happy New Year!
I patrolled your page. I went through the enormously-backlogged list of newly-created pages and confirmed that your page was okay: not spam, not an attack page, not a copyright violation, not any of the other reasons for which I would delete someone's page without asking. Then I clicked "patrolled" to remove it from the list of "pages that have not yet been patrolled", and moved on to the next entry. That's all. DS (talk) 22:12, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
- K. Thank you. Perhaps I should try to become a patroller after all this time. I am on Simple Wikipedia. But that is because I write articles there and am a trusted user. LOL. Here, all I do is create new subpages. (There is another one you have not found yet... ) And I do realise I am answering back a templated message. ツ Here, I can haz image too...Fylbecatulous talk 22:30, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
You may be interested in an article on pink cats I have just cobbled together. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 14:22, 14 January 2015 (UTC)
- Ritchie333, absolutely I am interested. This cat is so darling I am talking baby talk. ツ I could just hug... I think I will soon adapt this for Simple English Wikipedia. Thanks. (Meow...) Fylbecatulous talk 01:39, 15 January 2015 (UTC)
- Ritchie333, your very nicely cobbled together pink cats are now on Simple Wikipedia. Your article has received proper attribution, of course, but I also tipped my hat to you in my edit summary for the talk page template. Kind regards, Fylbecatulous talk 16:02, 19 January 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks. I don't know much about Simple Wikipedia, but my children have looked at its page on cats. If I can confirm that it's a good place that has things suitable for children and educational for them, I'll take a closer look. The only concern I have is if you tell a bunch of children about the pink cat dyeing incident, somebody might copy it. (WP:BEANS and all that). Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 16:07, 19 January 2015 (UTC)
Interview for The Signpost
This message is being sent to you as a member of WikiProject Death The WikiProject Report would like to focus on WikiProject Death for a Signpost article. This is an excellent opportunity to draw attention to your efforts and attract new members to the project. Would you be willing to participate in an interview? If so, here are the questions for the interview. Just add your response below each question and feel free to skip any questions that you don't feel comfortable answering. Multiple editors will have an opportunity to respond to the interview questions, so be sure to sign your answers. If you know anyone else who would like to participate in the interview, please share this with them. Thanks, Rcsprinter123 (inform) @ 19:47, 28 January 2015 (UTC)
retrieval of links
Oh dear...I can haz katnip tea?
hi there you recently patrolled a page Sufi (rapper) can you please help to retrieve refrence links or tell me the toll to do it
||Someone has poured you tea.
now howdo I add a reference?
Thanks for the notice, now howdo i add a reference? — Preceding unsigned comment added by NFL draft pool 2014 (talk • contribs) 22:25, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
thanks for the notice
How do i find a reference? — Preceding unsigned comment added by NFL draft pool 2014 (talk • contribs) 22:27, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- I hide now...
Hi - regarding the removal of the citation needed in the Bicolor Cat page - the reference given simply shows that T S Elliot wrote a poem about a group of cats who happened to be bicolor. He called it The Song of the Jellicles. All the reference shows is that T S Elliot used the term, it does not show that the word is used in the UK to describe a bicolor cat.
184.108.40.206 (talk) 15:04, 11 March 2015 (UTC)
- Hi, I am also going to answer on your talk page because I can't sent you a notification ( WP:PING ) since you are editing unregistered. Therefore you might not see this unless you are watching my page. You have pointed out a flaw in the sentence that I had not noticed. See what you think of the change I made. I wish you happy editing. Fylbecatulous talk 15:28, 11 March 2015 (UTC)
That makes much more sense now - many thanks :)
220.127.116.11 (talk) 15:39, 11 March 2015 (UTC)
You are welcome. ツ Fylbecatulous talk 19:52, 11 March 2015 (UTC)
- Ar, I have one of those days when I think women are stupid, false, narrow minded and hysterical and only care for their precious feelings, while try being seductive - and go on crying on peoples shoulders, oh, feel sorry for me ... Hafspajen (talk) 19:05, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
- This was said about me after I revealed my gender and my most unhappy illness to Hafs. (Xanthomelanouss' talk page)...So much for no sexist or derogatory comments on women; the gender gap and empathy. Bye, Hafs (I haz three diffs to prove it...)
||A companion for your anti-vandalism efforts
|More paws might lighten the work, at least I hope they will. Thank you for welcoming me back. Sminthopsis84 (talk) 17:35, 28 March 2015 (UTC)
- Sminthopsis84, you are welcome and it is really good to see you. Happy editing. (we can only hope...). Fylbecatulous talk 21:31, 28 March 2015 (UTC)
- Very sorry to see you so hurt. About 7 December: I hope you saw the recent revelation, but it is probably deleted by now. I think the person involved may have assumed that you had guessed something about them; those remarks had a special relevance to that person. I think it looks like an accident that the person seemed to be including you in their tirade, and I think it wasn't at all what they meant to imply. (please feel free to delete this message. I'd send email to you, but you don't have it enabled. Feel free to email me if you'd like to communicate more.) Sminthopsis84 (talk) 12:13, 17 April 2015 (UTC)
- Sminthopsis84, thanks for this note. Here is another diff with more of the story from a talk page archive: . At this time, I don't suppose it matters now that I have linked to it. The entire section is relevant. For a long time I licked my emotional wounds, because I felt it was only me that was exposed to this and was losing a friend I cared for very much. Now I know otherwise. Others have endured as I did. (and even the poor cat). sigh... Yes I did see the recent revelation, which makes it all the more mystifying ~ why? I just enabled my email, at least for awhile. Feel free to use it if you wish and I may as well do so. No need to expand this further here. Paw pats and purrs to you, Fylbecatulous talk 12:56, 17 April 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks Fylbecatulous; you have email from me now. It is certainly mystifying how people can write material that is so easily misunderstood by their audience, but not understand that when they re-read it themselves, even when the problem is pointed out. Paw pats and purrs to you too. (The paw pats remind me that I must trim somebody's claws, a black-and-white rotund somebody's; he doesn't alway understand where cloth ends and skin begins.) Sminthopsis84 (talk) 14:31, 17 April 2015 (UTC)
The secret is…
to not say "meow" but a kind of " 'eow" sound. Cats tend to look round for the "other cat" and ignore me. Dogs don't seem to grasp that it's me that's making the sound, and they go on the alert. Humans just get confused. Sometimes, on a hot summer night, I lie on a garden wall and get shoes thrown at me. Xanthomelanoussprog (talk) 21:39, 17 April 2015 (UTC)
Fylbe defending herself against cats, dogs, 'eows and various tossed items of attack...
- Xanty, such wonderfully funny advice in typically non sequitur fashion. How I now wish to lie on a garden wall at night, practising my eows and fending off dirty shoes. Alas, where I live we are not allowed strays of any sort. You all would qualify for the 'animal control' cage. ツ Thusly, I hereby award you this howlingly good graffiti image as reward for bringing me laughter. Fylbecatulous talk 15:01, 18 April 2015 (UTC)
- Wow! Thanks! That's good- very artistic in its use of "accident"- I think it's not a B***sy (blanked out the name 'cos copyright) but I'm not an expert (or even an amateur) on the subject. His work seems to be more precise and tighter and this is better. Xanthomelanoussprog (talk) 19:10, 18 April 2015 (UTC)
pink kitten 'eowing with sharp fangz
Hello, I am looking to improve the wiki article for tortoiseshell cat. I'd like to find sources information on tortitude and was wondering if you could help? Popish Plot (talk) 18:04, 29 April 2015 (UTC)
Popish Plot, thanks for asking. I am going to bring the discussion to the article talk page. I was sad it had to be deleted in the first place. I know it is true as a behaviour but several other good editors and I could find nothing before. Many cat related sources are not trustworthy, since we all just love our felines and want to express experience over what is scientific. I will try. ツ Fylbecatulous talk 20:35, 29 April 2015 (UTC)
- Yes I already brought it up as a new topic on that talk page. But I also saw it being discussed in the past and you were bringing up good points so I wanted to bring it to your attention here on your page. I was looking for sources that are specifically published studies not just a cat fan website or something less reliable. I am not going to try to prove whether tortitude scientifically exists yes or no, but just prove that it is a phenomenon that many tortoiseshell cat owners feel they have tortitude. I don't think it's a minor trivial non notable thing but a widespread belief. And I won't do original research, just look at research already done by cat experts. Popish Plot (talk) 15:14, 30 April 2015 (UTC)
- : moved this conversation to talk:Tortoiseshell cat and answered further there. Left message on editor's talk page to inform, I have finally answered... ツ
Your reply on talk...
Like your kittycats
I like your kittehs, I also like your editing window message. Curious if your comments at Drmies page were a caution (which I am listening to...I may or may not take the sound advice being offered) or if they were an expression that you personally would oppose an RfA if I filed for one. I truly am testing the waters because I know I have made some enemies. I haven't decided how much drama I'm willing to put up with (though my tolerance for conflict is, obviously, pretty high), which is why I'm floating some trial balloons. Montanabw(talk) 16:27, 6 May 2015 (UTC)
- Montanabw, my caution to you was everything in general and nothing personal. If you can take the heat, please attempt the journey to adminship in a hot-air balloon. ツ My tolerance for conflict is in the negative numbers. Hence my edit window message. The person who appeared just up above this section did not respect it and their comments are thereby redacted and replaced with the hearts and flowers images. Thanks for inquiring further. Have no fear. My claws occasionally come out if I am treated with meanness. I have been known to oppose candidates for incivility and meanness in general. I do not sense that in you. Here is my diff for the latest "selection process", Richie333 (who has visited my page and we share a similar interest in pink cats) : . See how gleefully I support them? I promise the same for you. I am in your corner just for keeping a duck box. It is arduous to keep track of evidence and similar behaviour and why ever you are, you were watching one of the two editors banned from my page. Wishing you all the best, in solidarity. Fylbecatulous talk 23:42, 6 May 2015 (UTC)
- Feel free to shoot me an email if you have further comments - or make them publicly here, either is fine with me. You might also be interested in the LTA page that came out of the duck box discussion. I still have issues with returned users who hide their previous identities, but I've decided that sock-hunting is crazy-making so best to focus on current behavior. And that seems to work just about as well - or not. Montanabw(talk) 01:28, 7 May 2015 (UTC)
Interview for The Signpost
This is being sent to you as a member of WikiProject Molecular and Cellular Biology The WikiProject Report would like to focus on WikiProject Molecular and Cellular Biology for a Signpost article. This is an excellent opportunity to draw attention to your efforts and attract new members to the project. Would you be willing to participate in an interview? If so, here are the questions for the interview. Just add your response below each question and feel free to skip any questions that you don't feel comfortable answering. Multiple editors will have an opportunity to respond to the interview questions, so be sure to sign your answers. If you know anyone else who would like to participate in the interview, please share this with them. Thanks, Rcsprinter123 (shout) @ 16:35, 9 May 2015 (UTC)
In a fit of frustration, I said something very insensitive a while back that hurt your feelings. I was cynical and I was wrong. I want to apologize again. I am sorry. Cullen328 Let's discuss it 02:28, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
lemon bar and lavender for dessert...
||Someone has poured you tea.
- Cullen328, I apologise that I have not forgiven you already. I am sorry for being so sensitive and for letting this go on so long. Wishing you peace. Fylbecatulous talk 12:24, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you for warming my heart. Cullen328 Let's discuss it 16:22, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you too. ツ Fylbecatulous talk 17:38, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
Establish WT:MoS as the official site for style Q&A on Wikipedia (otay...)
You are being contacted because of your participation in the proposal to create a style noticeboard. An alternate solution, the full or partial endorsement of the style Q&A currently performed at WT:MoS, is now under discussion at the Village Pump. Darkfrog24 (talk) 21:21, 22 May 2015 (UTC)
- um, that was an eye-watering long but funny closing statement by Dank at the first proposal. (disclaimer too: did read it all and Fylbe has commented at this new one; which is a worse proposal than the last) (thanks) ...