|1 (start—2008-12-08) • 2 (2008-12-09—2009-03-27) • 3 (2009-03-28—2009-06-11) • 4 (2009-06-12—2013-01-09)|
- 1 A cupcake for you!
- 2 A barnstar for you!
- 3 Disambiguation link notification for January 20
- 4 Demographics stats
- 5 Uttaranchal
- 6 Dover Lane Music Conference
- 7 Devanagari Script
- 8 National Pension Scheme
- 9 AfDs
- 10 Thanks!
- 11 TAFI
- 12 Talkback
- 13 Article Feedback deployment
- 14 Peel Board Bengali stub
- 15 Help archiving the Wikiproject page.
- 16 This week's articles for improvement - 22 July 2013 to 28 July 2013
- 17 List of recognised political parties in India is nominated for FL removal
- 18 This week's article for improvement
- 19 This week's article for improvement
- 20 This week's article for improvement (week 6, 2014)
- 21 This week's article for improvement (week 7, 2014)
- 22 This week's article for improvement (week 8, 2014)
- 23 This week's article for improvement (week 9, 2014)
- 24 This week's article for improvement (week 10, 2014)
- 25 This week's article for improvement (week 13, 2014)
- 26 This week's article for improvement (week 14, 2014)
- 27 This week's article for improvement (week 34, 2014)
- 28 This week's article for improvement (week 16, 2014)
- 29 This week's article for improvement (week 17, 2014)
- 30 This week's article for improvement (week 18, 2014)
- 31 This week's article for improvement (week 19, 2014)
- 32 This week's article for improvement (week 20, 2014)
- 33 This week's article for improvement (week 21, 2014)
- 34 This week's article for improvement (week 22, 2014)
- 35 This week's article for improvement (week 23, 2014)
- 36 This week's article for improvement (week 24, 2014)
- 37 This week's article for improvement (week 25, 2014)
- 38 This week's article for improvement (week 26, 2014)
- 39 This week's article for improvement (week 27, 2014)
- 40 This week's article for improvement (week 28, 2014)
- 41 This week's article for improvement (week 29, 2014)
- 42 This week's article for improvement (week 30, 2014)
- 43 This week's article for improvement (week 31, 2014)
- 44 This week's article for improvement (week 32, 2014)
- 45 This week's article for improvement (week 33, 2014)
- 46 This week's article for improvement (week 34, 2014)
A cupcake for you!
|Thanks for making Uttarkhand a GA. Ayanosh (talk) 05:55, 11 January 2013 (UTC)|
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|good work sir, keep it up.
so you are from west bengal, i also spent my 4 years there in kolkata, did my b.tech from there.
i just created a profile here and i would like to learn from you.
so where do you work..??
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited List of political parties in India, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page National People's Party (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Thank you for your message. This IP hopper has been adding hundreds of stats boxes to articles for many months, not one with any kind of citation. There is no evidence to show any of the stats are accurate. If one is adding quotes, one is required to support the quote. If one is adding or changing stats, the same goes. The guidelines say we can revert uncited edits if there are grounds to think they are unsound. I do think they are unsound - the stats and the practice. Span (talk) 07:02, 22 January 2013 (UTC)
Dover Lane Music Conference
National Pension Scheme
I would be interested to see if the discussion over at Talk:National_Pension_Scheme#Requested_move_2 has impacted your thoughts/support for this request. Thanks! Tiggerjay (talk) 22:17, 28 January 2013 (UTC)
Please don't list AfDs to unrelated logs such as you did here when they have already been added to the log which corresponds to day the AfD was created, in case the 27 see here. If a consensus has not been reached after seven days the AfD will be relisted but it doesn't need to be listed on daily basis. Regards ★☆ DUCKISJAMMMY☆★ 21:15, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for checking the Bhamakhyapa film for the Gurudas Banerjee page -- I've now made an indication in the article itself that Gurudas Banerjee played Sadhak Bamakhyapa in the film. Best regards -- Presearch (talk) 09:40, 10 February 2013 (UTC)
- Many thanks also for checking out the Vidyasagar film. I added that info to the page, since it seemed "readily extractable". I also made a note that the Mahakavi Girish Chandra film was an award-winner (which would qualify it as a "notable" film worthy of its own page, I believe). I also inserted text about the phenomenon of "multilingual" films which were not even discussed at Cinema of India until I inserted a section. It seems possible (though perhaps not likely) that the 1962 Hindi Vidyasagar could be a "multilingual" (separately filmed) rather than a dub - would you agree? Or did they stop making multilinguals at some point in time before 1950? Since the Encyclopaedia that I cited did not mention that multilinguals stopped entirely after the 1930s, I assumed that we could not rule out the two Vidyasagars being multilinguals. Do you know anything about this issue? Best regards -- Presearch (talk) 04:29, 13 February 2013 (UTC)
The Project is almost ready to hit the Main Page, where it will be occupying a section just below "Did you Know" section. Three article from the weekly batch of 7 will be displayed randomly at the main page, the format of which can be seen at the Main Page sandbox. There is also an ongoing discussion at the Main page talk over the final details before we can go forward with the Main Page.
If you have any ideas to discuss with everyone else, please visit the TAFI Talk Page and join in on the ongoing discussions there. You are also invited to add new nominations, and comment and suport on the current ones at the Nominations page. You can also help by helping in the discussions at the Holding Area.
Above all, please do not forget to improve our current Today's Articles for Improvement
Article Feedback deployment
Hey GDibyendu; I'm dropping you this note because you've used the article feedback tool in the last month or so. On Thursday and Friday the tool will be down for a major deployment; it should be up by Saturday, failing anything going wrong, and by Monday if something does :). Thanks, Okeyes (WMF) (talk) 21:29, 13 March 2013 (UTC)
Peel Board Bengali stub
- "That sentiment was echoed at the Peel public board — the second-largest school board in the country, behind Toronto[...]" in Rushowy, Kristin. "Toronto and Peel school boards prepare for biggest cuts since Harris years." Toronto Star. Wednesday June 13, 2012.
- "One of the leaders in this regard is Ontario’s Peel District School Board, which encompasses Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon and is the second largest board in Canada." appears in Carey, David. "Teaching with technology program a blast at Ontario’s Peel district schools." ITBusiness.ca. July 21, 2008.
- The Google news preview said that the phrase "The Peel board is the second largest school board in the country and last year had a budget of $547 million. Parrish, who's running for Mississauga City Council" appears in: Hudson, Kellie. "Story also appears in Mississauga section Abolish school boards Tremendous waste of tax dollars, Parrish says." Toronto Star. September 19, 1991. Brampton section p. BR1.
- "Now the Peel District School Board- the second-largest public system in Greater Toronto and one of the most diverse- has told its principals that Yuletide[...]" from Kalinowski, Tess. "Christmas in good books at some public schools ; Peel board encourages faith-based celebrations Christian holiday joins those of other religions." Toronto Star. November 30, 2003. News A14.
Help archiving the Wikiproject page.
For some reason, I can never edit the Wikipedia:WikiProject_India/Assessment, always get the 'server crashed' error. Recently I tried again and while archiving the old requests, only half of the job could be done. I ended up just putting the old ones in the archives but NOT removing them from the main page. Here is what you need to paste on the main assessment list by just copying the source. Sorry for the trouble. -Ugog Nizdast (talk) 18:22, 17 July 2013 (UTC)
|The text source which needs to be pasted on the assessment page|
|== Requesting an assessment ==
If you have made significant changes to an article and would like an outside opinion on a new rating for it, please feel free to list it below. If you are interested in more extensive comments on an article, please use the peer review department instead. Completed requests are usually placed in the archive .
Please place new requests in the format - -- #[[article name]] --~~~~. New requests may please be added at the bottom of the list. Place requests from here onwards:
Have been adding more content and generally increasing the quality of
this article for the last month or so. Could someone please check it out, and let me know if I am on the right track. Would love to have further suggestions on improving it, prior to a peer review request. Thanks a lot for your help. Charminarin (talk) 15:47, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
With the television portal giving it a c class I was hoping the India
I have added considerable amount of information to this article which
Much more information has been added and the quality of the article has significantly improved since the last assessment. It would be great if a new assessment could be carried out and suggestions given for further
improving the article. Thanks! nishantgopal 06:32, 4 November 2012 (UTC)
I have been making major edits to this article for some time now which
you may check through its history. originally this article was bare and very little had been written on it. May i please have a re-assessment for this article. I would be very grateful. Many thanks in advance. Smith012 (talk) 18:51, 11 February 2013 (UTC)
This week's articles for improvement - 22 July 2013 to 28 July 2013
|This week's article for improvement is:
Please be bold and help to improve this article!
I've added an opt-in section for those interested in receiving TAFI notifications on the project's main page, located here. Those that don't opt-in won't receive this message again. Also, a revised notification template has been created, located at Template:TAFI weekly selections notice. Northamerica1000(talk) 04:58, 24 July 2013 (UTC)
List of recognised political parties in India is nominated for FL removal
I have nominated List of recognised political parties in India for featured list removal here. Please join the discussion on whether this article meets the featured list criteria. Articles are typically reviewed for two weeks; editors may declare to "Keep" or "Delist" the article's featured status. The instructions for the review process are here. — Bill william comptonTalk 07:46, 6 October 2013 (UTC)