Welcome to my talk page. If you're planning on addressing me, call me Gamer.
- Articles on my radar: Mega Man Powered Up, Ride to Hell: Retribution, Hatoful Boyfriend, Darkened Skye, Vanishing Point (video game)
- To be reviewed: LittleBigPlanet (PlayStation 3) (GAR) Upsilon Andromedae (GTRC), Featured List audit page to look at
- Also, keeping these for personal use: Wikipedia:Good topics/count, Wikipedia:Featured topics/count, Category:Unassessed Featured topics articles
- 1 List of commercial failures in video gaming
- 2 Mega Man Powered Up
- 3 The Signpost: 26 November 2014
- 4 Stumbled on this
- 5 Re:Checking up
- 6 The Signpost: 03 December 2014
- 7 Ralph H. Baer edits: December 6 of 2014
- 8 The Signpost: 10 December 2014
- 9 Wikipedia:Featured topics/C and D-class destroyers
- 10 The Signpost: 17 December 2014
- 11 Season's Greetings!
- 12 Best wishes for a happy holiday season
- 13 The Signpost: 24 December 2014
List of commercial failures in video gaming
So I was reading your WP:VG interview and decided to submit one of the articles you mentioned to reddit. It caused quite the traffic increase. JACOPLANE • 2011-04-7 21:17
Here are some sources that may or may not be in the article right now. I'm on a Wikibreak so I won't be able to put them to prose.
-  - PSM Magazine, Play Magazine, Game Informer, Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine, PSM2 Magazine UK, games(™), Official PlayStation 2 Magazine UK
The Signpost: 26 November 2014
- Featured content: Orbital Science: Now you're thinking with explosions
- Traffic report: Big in Japan
- WikiProject report: Back with the military historians
Stumbled on this
Here's an idea for (your pref for) an empty user page: User:Zyxw
(Should you ever use it, be sure of course to thank/credit Zyxw.)
- An interesting idea. Thanks for the suggestion. GamerPro64 17:52, 29 November 2014 (UTC)
Thanks; yeah, I'm fine. I've been trying to stay away from the GamerGate article in general, both because I'm very much on one side of the issue and because I don't like getting embroiled in drama. I added some evidence to the ArbCom case because Loganmac really bothers me with his willful misrepresentation of on-wiki details in his GG posts, and his only-just-technically-haha not saying that the Reddit account with the same name that he refers to in the first person is him, but I really should just step back before it upsets me. Since ArbCom has said that they can't spend time looking at off-wiki evidence, no matter how offensive, unless the users in question admit the account is theirs, then that's the end of that. Wikipedia is a hobby, so I shouldn't spend time on bits that are exhausting. --PresN 09:54, 30 November 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 03 December 2014
- In the media: Embroidery and cheese
- Featured content: ABCD: Any Body Can Dance!
- Traffic report: Turkey and a movie
- WikiProject report: Today on the island
Ralph H. Baer edits: December 6 of 2014
I realize I did not have a source for his death date I added, this was due to the fact that I am his grandson, Jonathan Baer, and had just received the call from my father, James Baer, who was with him when he died. As such, I had no source, but could reliably say what had happened. I'm relatively new to editing wikipedia, and unfortunately, did not know a good way to say that without making it obvious in the wikipedia page. I promised my grandfather yesteday, hours before he went, that I would watch his wikipedia page and help keep it accurate. Sorry for any trouble I may have caused, and if you request any proof of who I am, I am more than happy to provide. I look forward to working with you on keeping his page accurate. --KichiK — Preceding undated comment added 20:51, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
- Absolutely understood, and my apologies for editing before a source was ready. I will wait until such an article comes up. KichiKuronagi (talk) 21:26, 7 December 2014 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by KichiKuronagi (talk • contribs) 21:02, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
- Indeed, thank you for notifying me that sources have appeared. KichiKuronagi (talk) 21:26, 7 December 2014 (UTC)— Preceding unsigned comment added by KichiKuronagi (talk • contribs) 21:22, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 10 December 2014
- Op-ed: It's GLAM up North!
- Traffic report: Dead Black Men and Science Fiction
- Featured content: Honour him, love and obey? Good idea with military leaders.
I've updated a bunch of the numbers at FT, GT and FFT, but I can't figure out why this one is listed by the bot as FFT although it is a GT. It might have to do with being listed as "C and D-class destroyers" and "British C and D-class destroyers". Depending on where it should go, the GT or FFT count should go up by 1. Nergaal (talk) 01:07, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
- I'm not sure. It must have been human error to cause that. But either way, it was nice to catch that. GamerPro64 02:59, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 17 December 2014
- Arbitration report: Arbitration Committee election results
- Featured content: Tripping hither, tripping thither, Nobody knows why or whither; We must dance and we must sing, Round about our fairy ring!
- Traffic report: A December Lull
|Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2015 !!!|
Hello GamerPro64! As we gather to celebrate the changing of years and reflect on the meaning of life, the universe, and everything, I would like to wish you and yours a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Attached is a small snack which I hope will give you the energy to continue being an amazing person and editor in the coming year.
Best wishes for a happy holiday season
|Happy Holiday Cheer|
|Season's Greetings! This message celebrates the holiday season, promotes WikiLove, and hopefully makes your day a little better. Spread the seasonal good cheer by wishing another user an Awesome Holiday and a Happy New Year, whether it be someone with whom you had disagreements in the past, a good friend, or just some random person. Share the good feelings! Joys!Hafspajen (talk) 02:27, 23 December 2014 (UTC)|
The Signpost: 24 December 2014
- From the editor: Looking for new editors-in-chief
- In the media: Wales on GamerGate
- Featured content: Still quoting Iolanthe, apparently.
- WikiProject report: Microsoft does The Signpost
- Traffic report: North Korea is not pleased