User talk:Gareth E Kegg
|Victuallers talkback is wishing Gareth Season's Greetings! This message celebrates the holiday season, promotes WikiLove, and hopefully makes your day a little better. Spread the seasonal good cheer by wishing another user a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, whether it be someone with whom you had disagreements in the past, a good friend, or just some random person. Share the good feelings. - Vic/Roger|
Regarding your question
- No I'm not related to Larry D. Alexander. I'm just a fan and a collector of his work, just like many others. No offense taken. You're just trying to do what you think is right. I applaud your straight-forwardness. I also see you found out where the "Clinton Family Portrait" is (The Clinton Library in Little Rock). Thanks for that information. Are you going to post that information on the deletion discussion? Thanks again. carljenningstown 2:17, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
Barbara Conway (journalist)
Thanks so much for your kind comment. In case you didn't realize, Barbara was my sister. It just occurred to me whilst I was working on other WP articles that she deserved one of her own. Best,--Smerus (talk) 09:41, 11 July 2014 (UTC)
- The penny drops. I did the DYK review - now I understand why you had access to such good offline resources! I lost a brother to cancer in 2003, but too young to have done anything notable enough. Edwardx (talk) 10:17, 11 July 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that you've added some links pointing to disambiguation pages. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
The Signpost: 09 July 2014
- Special report: Wikimania 2014—what will it cost?
- Wikimedia in education: Exploring the United States and Canada with LiAnna Davis
- News and notes: Echoes of the past haunt new conflict over tech initiative
- Featured content: Three cheers for featured pictures!
- Traffic report: World Cup, Tim Howard rule the week