Welcome to Wikipediae
Listed below are some brief introductions containing all the basics needed to use, comment on, and contribute to Wikipedia.
- Main Introduction — What is Wikipedia?
- The Five Pillars — What are the principles behind Wikipedia?
- Wikipedia:A Primer for newcomers — A good starting point.
- Quick Introductions to:
- What Wikipedia is not - even though everyone can edit it, Wikipedia is still an encyclopedia.
If you want to know more about a specific subject, Help:Help explains how to navigate the many help pages.
- Google: Wikipedia is very well indexed by Google. Searching for a term, even about an editing question, followed by "wiki" or "wikipedia" usually pulls up what you need.
- Check out Help:Watching pages. Your own Watchlist can become your favorite place to visit.
- If you wish to express an opinion or make a comment, Where to ask questions will point you in the correct direction.
- If you would like to edit an article, the Basic tutorial will show you how, and How to help will give you some ideas for things to edit.
- If you would like to create a new article, Starting an article will explain how to create a new page, with tips for success and a link to Wikipedia's Article Wizard, which can guide you through the process of submitting a new article to Wikipedia.
- For more support and some friendly contacts to get you started, the Editors' Welcome page or the Wikipedia:Teahouse page could be your next stop!
Your submission at AfC Gdfusion/International Violin Competition of Indianapolis was accepted
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that you've added some links pointing to disambiguation pages. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
- Mina Bissell (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver)
- International Violin Competition of Indianapolis (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver)
- added a link pointing to David Kim
Thank you (",)
- No problem! You're welcome! --gdfusion (talk|contrib) 04:24, 28 June 2014 (UTC)