Hello, welcome to my discussion. Please don't forget to sign your messages. If you come to leave me with insults, your edit will be reverted. Each notice of deletion or notification message will be you eliminate, not be archived, since does not seem necessary. My native language is Spanish, but I can also understand English :).--McVeigh / talk 06:34, 12 December 2014 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
- @Inhakito:, Thanks for the barnstar :) .--McVeigh / talk 17:08, 5 January 2015 (UTC)
Conmemorating the candidate to kick day.
Great conmemoration to McVeigh because of the 7/1/2015
Mr. McVeigh, i conmemorate you with the trophy of the great IRC spectator for making a public enthusiasm in this epic day to remember.
Hope that occasions like this don't occur again to create in memory of the date an unique ambient to the affected ones.
A grateful hug, McVeigh.
-- ElGatoSaez | Contáctame 02:27 8 ene 2015 (UTC)
Amores de barrio
I believe you are also using unsourced content as of the telenovelas amores de barrio, so you should also correct that one too.
- @Jessmrj: The information that you are adding has no reliable references. So therefore it will be reversed, if you have reliable sources, please add them.--McVeigh / talk 04:25, 15 January 2015 (UTC)
Yours does have a reliable source on amores de barrio either.
- @Jessmrj: The problem is that I do not'm adding any information, in fact this articles was marked as a proposal of deletion. I get rid their editions since they are not constructive and they are only speculations, information that will surely get out of "MásQuéTelenovelas".--McVeigh / talk 04:45, 15 January 2015 (UTC)
Hello McVeigh. I am just letting you know that I declined the speedy deletion of Terminales, a page you tagged for speedy deletion, because of the following concern: Not a hoax - a simple Google search would have evidenced that. Not sure about notability. Thank you. §FreeRangeFrogcroak 20:44, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
A kitten for you!
Here you have a kitten. Hope you pass a great time with your new pet.
RomanLier (talk) 02:19, 20 January 2015 (UTC)
- No kittens for you, I said. Stop. --RomanLier (talk) 03:04, 20 January 2015 (UTC)
Let me tell you that my acts on your Talk Page are not vandalism, the same thing was correctly done on the Spanish Wikipedia (see, for example this edit and this other one), and it seems you're currently blocked there.
So, please delete that message.
Greetings from RomanLier (talk) 02:54, 20 January 2015 (UTC)
- @RomanLier:, ya te dije que no importa lo que suceda en esa wikipedia, ¿ok?, esta es mi página de usuario de la wikipedia en inglés y yo quiero dejar el mensaje, así que se acabo esta discusión.--McVeigh / talk 02:57, 20 January 2015 (UTC)
- @McVeigh: Of course not, if it shouldn't be there, then it shouldn't be here too.
- And please respect if an user wants to delete his/her own message, don't undo the changes.
- --RomanLier (talk) 03:04, 20 January 2015 (UTC)
- @RomanLier:, Esto no es "Wikipedia en español", ¿ok?, acá si yo quiero dejo el mensaje o lo borro es decisión mía, ya te deje bien claro que acá no son las mismas reglas que allá. Así que suficiente.--McVeigh / talk 03:08, 20 January 2015 (UTC)
- @McVeigh: I see, I understand that we don't have the same rules. I talked in #wikipedia-en and got it solved.
- And please don't be as agressive the next time we communicate.
- Greetings, --RomanLier (talk) 03:25, 20 January 2015 (UTC)
- ¿Vamos a seguir?, ya te dije que no deseo borrar el mensaje, esto no es es.wiki. ¿Está bien?.--McVeigh / talk 13:11, 20 January 2015 (UTC)
- No, it's all cleared. Keep the message. --RomanLier (talk) 16:24, 20 January 2015 (UTC)
My reason to change your edit is because it is wrong. Danna started her carrer in 80s, when she was a child, and selected filmography is because that is not complete list of her projects.
WikiProject Latin music invitation
) 23:41, 27 January 2015 (UTC)
@Magiciandude:, I'm in that WikiProject!, I am the number 47 in the list XD.--McVeigh / talk 00:01, 28 January 2015 (UTC)
- @McVeigh: O_o Oh.. okay. I didn't noticed you changed your name. lol Erick (talk) 00:04, 28 January 2015 (UTC)
- Oh, no problem :p.--McVeigh / talk 00:08, 28 January 2015 (UTC)
You emphasized the importance of sources when discussing the additions of actors by Unitele12. That goes both ways: If "Les Misérables" is the official English title, the one the telenovela is most commonly referred to, present a source. I haven't seen one. What I have seen, however, is you edit-warring on that article for months, including multiple cut-and-paste moves which broke the page history (and which I repaired to some degree). I'll also have to note that IMDb generally justifies the additions of actors by Unitele12 and is often even already linked from the relevant articles. You are extremely lucky to not have been blocked for edit-warring this time. If this conduct of yours recurs, you won't be that lucky next time. Huon (talk) 23:51, 1 February 2015 (UTC)
- @Huon:, Los miserables is also known as "Les Misérables" in some countries. On the changes of titles and copy and paste, that speak with an administrator some time, but they never did anything.--José (talk) 00:07, 2 February 2015 (UTC)