Hi, I'm George. Feel free to leave me a new message!
Your comments on Second Quantization's talk page about DS warnings prompted this conversation at User talk:Callanecc/Archive 10#Discretionary sanctions because it also involved Pseudoscience DS. I'm not trying to stir things up but it seems like there are very different interpretations over who can give DS warnings, how they are given, what "uninvolved" means and whether or not warnings need to be logged in on the AC DS page.
I realize that currently, policy regarding DS is being reviewed but I ask some questions of Callanecc and he/she states I should ask you them instead since you posted the original comments on SQ's talk page. If you have any response to that conversation, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts. Liz Read! Talk! 23:28, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 02 April 2014
- Special report: On the cusp of the Wikimedia Conference
- Traffic report: Regressing to the mean
- WikiProject report: Deutschland in English
- Featured content: April Fools
The Signpost: 09 April 2014
- Special report: Community mourns passing of Adrianne Wadewitz
- News and notes: Round 2 of FDC funding open to public comments
- Traffic report: Conquest of the Couch Potatoes
- WikiProject report: Law
- Featured content: Snow heater and Ash sweep