|If you feel that I have reverted an edit or issued a warning in error, please No worries, mate. Geoffand let me know. I do make mistakes. Please don't interpret a reversion or warning on my part as a personal attack on you; it's not. Please bring any error to my attention as I am always open to civil discussion. (I will respond here on my talk page unless you request otherwise.)|
Not sure what you mean by 'vandalism'. As you can see, I added links to the cast members, which can hardly be construed as vandalism. I shall make no further additions or corrections to Wikipedia. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 13:10, 5 December 2014 (UTC)
- Referring to this edit to The 'Human' Factor. As you added no edit summary, it appeared that you were incorrectly redirecting the name of one of the actors to another name (Frank Avianca to Frankie Sardo). Now that I have had a chance to further review the changes you made, I can see that there was no error or vandalism. I have reverted my changes and restored your edits, as well as removing the posting on your IP Talk page. Please accept my apologies. Help us out: please leave an edit summary briefly explaining what you're doing. It will help avoid these kinds of errors. Thanks for your contributions to Wikipedia. Geoff Who, me? 21:15, 5 December 2014 (UTC)
Edit to Red River Colony
- Referring to this edit. You may well not have made the edit, but it was made by someone using your IP address within the past 15 minutes. As the note included with the notice I posted on the Talk page for IP user 188.8.131.52 stated: "If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices." Someone else may have made the edit and then logged off shortly before you logged on, and your ISP may have reassigned the address to you. If the shoe fails to fit, please don't wear it. Geoff Who, me? 19:20, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Ragú.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:Ragú.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
- No problem, as I see you replaced the photo of the jarred sauce with the company logo. I've added a G7 tag to the image. "Kill away, Mr. McManus." (The Usual Suspects, Mr. Kobayashi). Geoff Who, me? 23:30, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
Glane23.. I am trying to impress upon a room full of graduate students the importance of checking references, not that Wikipedia does not contain valuable knowledge, but not all is verifiable... would it be possible to leave up a statement for 24hrs, not detracting from the information on the Soduku page, but just a simple sentence inserted to proove my point?
why u change it
- Referring to this edit to The Miz. I reverted your edit because you inserted text that was unsupported by any reference(s) to any reliable source. I think my revert was appropriate in the circumstance. Geoff Who, me? 23:55, 13 December 2014 (UTC)
see, what you did is explain the whole process of this case, all i did was summarize it. sorry if you have a problem with that. :) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Pandamonium0624 (talk • contribs) 15:56, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
- Referring to this edit to Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District. Nevertheless, your addition was not encyclopedic and did not materially contribute to the article in that it simply restated the background of the case already adequately described in the background section. I stand by my revert. Geoff Who, me? 16:31, 17 December 2014 (UTC)