|If you feel that I have reverted an edit or issued a warning in error, please No worries, mate. Geoffand let me know. I do make mistakes. Please don't interpret a reversion or warning on my part as a personal attack on you; it's not. Please bring any error to my attention as I am always open to civil discussion. (I will respond here on my talk page unless you request otherwise.)|
The author had referred to the sikh riots happening in 1989 instead of 1984. The article was written 3 weeks back and published in Times of India, one of the leading newspapers. This is serious lack of professionalism and has hurt sentiments. Hence the edit.
- Referring to this edit to Gautam Bhatia. What I reverted was commentary about the dates you mentioned which was added to the article. Comments and discussion about the content of an article belong on its Talk page, not within the article itself. Geoff Who, me? 13:05, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Marukan seasoned rice vinegar.JPG
Thanks for uploading File:Marukan seasoned rice vinegar.JPG. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
- Thanks. Its original article had become a redirect. I've added it to the target article and removed the tag on on the image after editing the fair use rationale. Cheers! Geoff Who, me? 13:01, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
Files for deletion
See Wikipedia:Files for deletion/2014 September 2#Rice vinegar. --Stefan2 (talk) 14:27, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks. I've posted my €.02 on the deletion nom page. Geoff Who, me? 15:32, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
NOT SURE WHY YOU DELETED MY EDITS TO THE S.S. ALEUTIAN? THE LLC OWNERSHIP OF THE WRECK AND ACTIVITY AS WELL AS THE INFORMED LOCAL KNOWLEDGE LEADING TO THE WRECK'S DISCOVERY IS A SIGNIFICANT HISTORICAL PART OF THE RECORD...AS WELL AS THE COURT CASE HISTORY INVOLVING THE STATE OF ALASKA.
- Referring to this edit by IP user 22.214.171.124. I reverted the edit primarily because it was poorly formatted. Please see the help page on the error message that resulted and try again. Geoff Who, me? 21:23, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
- Referring to this edit. Adding the phrase "spiders are scary" to that article was not constructive. I stand by my revert. Geoff Who, me? 23:51, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
Please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Economy_of_Somalia#Healthy_economy.3F — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 21:40, 7 September 2014 (UTC)
- Referring to this diff, for the article Economy of Somalia, which appeared to me to be unexplained removal of content, as there was no edit summary. I'm glad to see you've opened a dialogue on the Talk page. That's how to go about it! Cheers, Geoff Who, me? 23:32, 7 September 2014 (UTC)
Mind your business
hi i am rehan711 i did this by mistake,do apologise i was trying to make wiki page but i don't know how to do it, thats why — Preceding unsigned comment added by Rehan711 (talk • contribs) 19:05, 13 September 2014 (UTC)
hi i am trying to make wiki page but i don't know how to do it thats why i edit with case mate, can you help to make wiki page thanks — Preceding unsigned comment added by Rehan711 (talk • contribs) 19:07, 13 September 2014 (UTC)