- 1 Mediation Request Re: Adi Da page
- 2 Queen WikiProject
- 3 Categories for discussion nomination of Category:Wikipedians interested in Integral or Transpersonal theory
- 4 Presidential election template
- 5 Important Notice: Your 2013 Arbitration Committee Election vote
- 6 ani
- 7 Request for arbitration
- 8 Disambiguation link notification for February 11
- 9 Lingam
- 10 You've got email
- 11 WP: Stalking
- 12 Give it a rest
- 13 Disambiguation link notification for February 28
Mediation Request Re: Adi Da page
A request for formal mediation of the dispute concerning Mediation case name has been filed with the Mediation Committee (MedCom). You have been named as a party in this request. Please review the request at Wikipedia:Requests for mediation/Mediation case name and then indicate in the "Party agreement" section whether you would agree to participate in the mediation or not.
Mediation is a process where a group of editors in disagreement over matters of article content are guided through discussing the issues of the dispute (and towards developing a resolution) by an uninvolved editor experienced with handling disputes (the mediator). The process is voluntary and is designed for parties who disagree in good faith and who share a common desire to resolve their differences. Further information on the MedCom is at Wikipedia:Mediation Committee; the policy the Committee will work by whilst handling your dispute is at Wikipedia:Mediation Committee/Policy; further information on Wikipedia's policy on resolving disagreements is at Wikipedia:Resolving disputes.
If you would be willing to participate in the mediation of this dispute but wish for its scope to be adjusted then you may propose on the case talk page amendments or additions to the list of issues to be mediated. Any queries or concerns that you have may be directed to an active mediator of the Committee or by e-mailing the MedCom's private mailing list (click here for details).
Please indicate on the case page your agreement to participate in the mediation within seven days of the request's submission.
Categories for discussion nomination of Category:Wikipedians interested in Integral or Transpersonal theory
Category:Wikipedians interested in Integral or Transpersonal theory, which you created, has been nominated for discussion. If you would like to participate in the discussion, you are invited to add your comments at the category's entry on the Categories for discussion page. Thank you. -- Black Falcon (talk)
Presidential election template
Important Notice: Your 2013 Arbitration Committee Election vote
Greetings. Because you have already cast a vote for the 2013 Arbitration Committee Elections, I regret to inform you that due to a misconfiguration of the SecurePoll we've been forced to strike all votes and reset voting. This notice is to inform you that you will need to vote again if you want to be counted in the poll. The new poll is located at this link. You do not have to perform any additional actions other than voting again. If you have any questions, please direct them at the election commissioners. --For the Election Commissioners, v/r, TParis
There is currently a discussion at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents regarding an issue with which you may have been involved. Thank you.
Request for arbitration
You are involved in a recently filed request for arbitration. Please review the request at Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case#Gun_control and, if you wish to do so, enter your statement and any other material you wish to submit to the Arbitration Committee. Additionally, the following resources may be of use—
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited François Villon, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Ne'er-do-well (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
You've got email
- I removed the thirteen links to amazon.com, all for the same book, that you had scattered throughout various articles. Wikipedia is not a tool for the promotion of commercial products. If you feel that my edits do not improve Wikipedia, I suggest that you contact an administrator. — goethean 21:47, 19 February 2014 (UTC)
Give it a rest
|Persistence in the face of adversity|
|I always felt that I could at least admire Javert's sense of duty, if not his judgment. 7&6=thirteen (☎) 00:52, 21 February 2014 (UTC)|
- I am sorry that my editing habits offend you. I am no longer looking at your past contributions. I have used Google to find and remove links to Amazon.com, which is not considered a reliable source. If you still feel that I am harassing you, please take it up at WP:ANI. — goethean 16:42, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
- I was very angry about your whole resort to WP:ANI. That is done, and I'm over it.
- I don't care about your editing habits.
- I welcome your contributions. Edit away, please. As, when and how you like.
- Please leave me out of it, however.
- Life is short, and you alone will have to decide whether auditing me is a good use of your finite time and resources contributing to Wikipedia. I don't want to offend you or bother you. This was meant as an olive branch, honestly. I will not darken your door again, and I hope we will both go unimpeded about our business.
- Life is too short to bear a grudge. And driving away good editors — you or me — is bad business for Wikipedia. Happy editing. 7&6=thirteen (☎) 16:50, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
- By the way, if you would like to provide a URL when adding bibliographical information, you could add a link to the Worldcat.org entry rather than the Amazon.com entry. — goethean 16:52, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Albums considered the greatest ever, you added links pointing to the disambiguation pages Purple Rain, Thriller and What's Going On (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.