FROM GROßE KAISER: In response to your message, much of the Confederate page seems to be written from a very northern bias point of view. I disagree with much of the page and its obvious others do to. You say you will block me for "engaging in a slow-motion edit war" but it takes more thank one person to have a war therefore if you block me you must also block yourself and everyone else who supposedly participated in the war. I understand what your saying but it isn't your page either. You shouldn't block anyone because they disagree with you. I am simply wanting this page to have no pro northern or pro southern leanings. People's views on the American Civil War should be left out of this article. It should be for informative purposes only. Thank you --Große Kaiser. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Große Kaiser (talk • contribs) 22:16, 11 June 2012 (UTC)
Hurricane Ramon listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Hurricane Ramon. Since you had some involvement with the Hurricane Ramon redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion (if you have not already done so). iPhoneHurricane95 01:19, 31 May 2013 (UTC)
The Signpost: 27 May 2013
- Foundation elections: Candidates talk about the Meta problem, the nation-based chapter model, world languages, and value for money
- News and notes: First-ever community election for FDC positions
- In the media: Pagans complain about Qworty's anti-Pagan editing
- Featured content: Life of 2π
- WikiProject report: WikiProject Geographical Coordinates
- Technology report: Amsterdam hackathon: continuity, change, and stroopwafels
note on Commons
The Signpost: 05 June 2013
- From the editor: Signpost developments
- News and notes: "Cease and desist", World Trade Organization says to Wikivoyage; could WikiLang be the next WMF project?
- In the media: China blocks secure version of Wikipedia
- Discussion report: Return of the Discussion report
- Featured content: A week of portraits
- WikiProject report: Operation Normandy
- Technology report: Developers accused of making Toolserver fight 'pointless'
The Signpost: 12 June 2013
- Traffic report: Who holds the throne?
- In the media: VisualEditor will "change world history"
- Discussion report: VisualEditor, elections, bots, and more
- Featured content: Mixing Bowl Interchange
- Arbitration report: Two cases suspended; proposed decision posted in Argentine History
- WikiProject report: Processing WikiProject Computing