Here are some links I thought useful:
- Wikipedia:Help desk
- M:Foundation issues
- Wikipedia:Policy Library
- Wikipedia:Cite your sources
- Wikipedia:Conflict resolution
- Wikipedia:Brilliant prose
- Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Wikipedia:Pages needing attention
- Wikipedia:Peer review
- Wikipedia:Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense
- Wikipedia:Village pump
- Wikipedia:Boilerplate text
- Wikipedia:IRC channel
- Wikipedia:Mailing lists
- Wikipedia:Current polls
Feel free to ask me anything the links and talk pages don't answer. You can sign your name by typing 4 tildes, like this: ~~~~.
Ah ha! We have you now, minion of Sauron!
So, you boldly admit you are an 'engineer' in a somewhat 'controversial' field of endeavor... and your username is 'GoldenRing'....
Talk about WP:COI violations -- I know who you are.
One ring to rule them all,
One ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all,
And in the darkness bind them.
You are the blacksmith producing more Rings Of Power! All your edits on wikipedia clearly are pushing this evil POV! You must be stopped! Elbereth!
(please note this *entire* post is in jest. I do not really believe you are a minion of The Great Red Eye. You just commented on WP:COI over in one of the threads about paid-advocacy, and mentioned usernames as an indicator, and, well, see above. If you have not read the books, or at least seen the movie, none of the above may make any sense whatsoever... if so please disregard. Thank you for your time :-) 22.214.171.124 (talk) 07:38, 19 October 2013 (UTC)
- Oh. Well, we must not have you now, then, dern it. Go on about your wiki-business, minion of sauron, we may have you yet. Wait, which part exactly was wrong? Oh, nevermind. :-) Anyways, I appreciate you taking my odd sense of humour in stride, and more importantly, for your sensible position on WP:COI. See you around; thanks for improving wikipedia. — 126.96.36.199 (talk) 01:27, 24 October 2013 (UTC)