Hi, GrahameKing...Primal Therapy
Could you please give me a good reason for you removing  this block of text:
- "Janov now claims that the formal therapy can take significantly longer than this, although initially he claimed that "by the time someone has reached his eighth month he is generally well" and "many people finish before the eight months" (page 101 and 102, The Primal Scream 1970, third printing, Delta/GP Putnam)."
I think this text is important. Any reason for the removal?. Thank you. Randroide 21:39, 18 August 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for that. No particular reason - just trying to save on words. I'm expanding the section further to include all the text that had been quoted - and some. GrahameKing 03:49, 19 August 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for the fast answer, and congratulations for your great job refining and expanding the text, GrahameKing. Randroide 20:28, 19 August 2007 (UTC)
The Primal Scream
Hi Grahame. I started a few days ago the article Der Urschrei in the German WIKIPEDIA. Look at this >>> http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Der_Urschrei&diff=next&oldid=35875103 and this >>> http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Der_Urschrei&diff=36008772&oldid=35922177 too. But >>> http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Der_Urschrei&diff=next&oldid=36220433 ... "all is not lost. And light appears in the shades of dawning." GENESIS ff JaHn 21:39, 4 September 2007 (UTC)
- Das ist Leben! GrahameKing 00:17, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, it is. By the way ... it s difficult to me, to break through the language barrier. Once I tried it to do with the user BZ (>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:BZ%28Bruno_Zollinger%29) on his talk page (>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:BZ%28Bruno_Zollinger%29) ... but he was blocked, for always and ever, infinite. My ... communication ... with the user BZ was helpfully to me to fresh up my broken English. And to understand a little bit more about WIKIPEDIA. At least about the German version of it. BZ also is blocked in the German WIKIPEDIA. I was blocked there too. But not infinite, like BZ. And exactly that is, what I do not wholly understand. Sorry, Grahame, I don t wanna bore You with it. Take care. ff JaHn 19:45, 8 September 2007 (UTC)
I need a rest from this stuff. I will be checking emails if you have something for me. Please don't feed the trolls while I'm away! GrahameKing 00:01, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
- Well, that was a short break. Maybe I'll get a few days next week! GrahameKing 05:41, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
Archive of the talk page at The Primal Scream
Can you explain to me what you are planning--I don't immediately see the system? There seems to be no content.
I agree much of it should be archived, but it may not be deleted. I'm reverting what you removed, until it is done properly. DGG (talk) 13:53, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
Template:Refspam has been nominated for deletion. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for discussion page. SchuminWeb (Talk) 10:36, 12 September 2011 (UTC)