From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This user's email on Toolbox menu (see also icon top right hand side) is activated.
Notes to self:
- Compare User:Nohoguy/Irregular sleep-wake pattern and Irregular sleep-wake rhythm. 02:41, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
- Medical Translation Newsletter, issue 1 - archived 27 July 2014
- 'Circadian rhythm' needs cite for average temperature nadir ≈ 05:00. Add also to Human body temp, Natural rhythms.
- Follow up translation to Norwegian. (Wrote to CFCF in December 2014.)
- Find source: "Replaced "28 hours" with "24 hours", according to: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/infradian"
- Medical Translation Newsletter Aug./Sept. 2014; Issue 2, Aug./Sept. 2014; excerpts:
New roles and guides!
At Wikimania there were many enthusiastic people jumping at the chance to help out the Medical Translation Project, but unfortunately not all of them knew how to get started. That is why we've been spending considerable time writing and improving guides! They are finally live, and you can find them at our home-page!
New sign up page!
We're proud to announce a new sign up page at WP:MTSIGNUP! The old page was getting cluttered and didn't allow you to specify a role. The new page should be easier to sign up to, and easier to navigate so that we can reach you when you're needed!