|Userpage||Meta userpage||Talk page||Wikidata||Korean Wikipedia||Archive index|
|To-do list for User:-revi:|
|-revi is currently busy and is going to be on Wikipedia in off-and-on doses.|
|Threads older than 7 days may be archived by.|
This week's article for improvement (week 22, 2015)
TAFI week 22, 2015 update
Please note that Personality is also an article for improvement for week 22, 2015. Thank you.
Today's articles for improvement weekly vote
- Hello -revi:
- This week's voting for TAFI's upcoming weekly collaboration has begun at Week 25 of 2015. Thanks for participating!
Happy First Edit Day
- Thank you! — regards, Revi 04:36, 29 May 2015 (UTC)
2015 GA Cup
We would like to announce the start of the 2nd GA Cup, a competition that seeks to encourage the reviewing of Good article nominations! Our inaugural competition, which ran from October 2014 to April 2015, was such a resounding success that we'd like to do it again. Currently, there are over 500 GANs ready to be reviewed; competitors in the previous GA Cup reviewed about 570 GAs, so we can again make a huge impact in helping editors improve articles in Wikipedia and decrease the traditionally long queue at GAN.
The 2nd GA Cup will begin on July 1, 2015. As last time, five rounds are currently scheduled (which will bring the competition to a close on November 28, 2015), but this may change based on participant numbers. The judges learned a lot during the 1st GA Cup which exposed weaknesses in its system. Using both the feedback from last year's participants and the weaknesses discovered, we've revised the scoring system to make it more fair. The sign-up and submissions process will remain the same.
We also are introducing three new judges:, and . So in total, there will be six judges. We hope this will allow the competition to run more smoothly.
Sign-ups for the upcoming competition are currently open and will close on July 15, 2015. Everyone is welcome to join; new and old editors, so sign-up now!
If you have any questions, take a look at the FAQ page and/or contact one of the judges.
Cheers from, , , and , and .
The Signpost: 27 May 2015
- News and notes: WMF releases quarterly reports, annual plans
- Recent research: Drug articles accurate and largely complete; women "slightly overrepresented"; talking like an admin
- Traffic report: Summer, summer, summertime
- Discussion report: A relic from the past that needs to be updated
- Featured content: When music was confined to a ribbon of rust
- Technology report: MediaWiki blows up printers