Hi Ian**, and welcome to Wikipedia.
Thanks for finding the time to contribute to our little project. Here are some pages you might find helpful:
- Welcome, newcomers - a general introduction, and a good starting point
- The help centre and the FAQs
- The Manual of Style - a guide to the community's writing style
And some quick tips:
- When discussing something on a talk page, you can sign your name by typing four tildes after your comments, like this: ~~~~
- Remember to use the 'Show preview' function before saving a page
- It's also a good idea to sign the new user log and add a little about yourself
Above all, make sure you be bold when contributing, and have fun!
– TPK 11:56, 31 Jan 2005 (UTC)
K L M N O P Q
I was wondering if you knew why these were called K L M N O P and Q shells rather than A B C D E F G or 1 2 3 4 5 6 7?