Lalalalala Hi Indigo it's Jenny! Could you tell me if in the top right side of your screen, does one of the links have our class connected to it? I don't have one and I think I am supposed to?!???!! — Preceding unsigned comment added by ToothFairyJenny (talk • contribs) 02:21, 30 August 2013 (UTC)
Talk Test 2
- You can link to Wikipedia articles from within Wikipedia by putting the article titles in double brackets, "[]". All of these are relevant and doable. If you'd like to keep brainstorming on subjects we haven't discussed yet or topics related to the course but outside of the lectures you are welcome to. Otherwise feel free to chose between these three. Thanks, Kirwanfan (talk) 19:15, 18 September 2013 (UTC)
Research Topic and Possible Sources of Information
- Williams, C. J. F. "Aristotle And Copernican Revolutions." Phronesis 36.3 (1991): 305-312. Academic Search Premier. Web. 1 Oct. 2013.
- Graney, Christopher. "Seeds Of A Tychonic Revolution: Telescopic Observations Of The Stars By Galileo Galilei And Simon Marius." Physics In Perspective 12.1 (2010): 4-24. Academic Search Premier. Web. 1 Oct. 2013.
- Singham, Mano. "The Copernican Myths." Physics Today 60.12 (2007): 48-52. Academic Search Premier. Web. 1 Oct. 2013.
- Kosso, Peter. "And Yet It Moves: The Observability Of The Rotation Of The Earth." Foundations Of Science 15.3 (2010): 213-225. Academic Search Premier. Web. 1 Oct. 2013.
- Ragep, F. Jamil. "Copernicus And His Islamic Predecessors: Some Historical Remarks." History Of Science 45.1 (2007): 65-81. Academic Search Premier. Web. 1 Oct. 2013.
Copernican Revolution Talk
Just saw what you wrote on my userpage today it didn't tell me you did. But everything you are doing looks good I'm going to try and work on this today some I'll see if I can mesh our stuff together and make it sound good. Meganjeanne1 (talk) 15:47, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, that sounds good. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to email me with your thoughts! --IndigoDeberry (talk) 03:27, 16 October 2013 (UTC)
Just saw what you wrote on my userpage today, it didn't tell me you did. But everything you are doing looks good I'm going to try and work on this today some. I'll see about trying to mesh our stuff together and make it sound good. Meganjeanne1 (talk) 15:47, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
For the historical overview are you considering that just a title for the astronomers or did you want to put some research there and a little summary of what we are about to talk about for the astronomers? Meganjeanne1 (talk) 16:11, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
- I was considering that as the title, that was there previously. It could be changed. --IndigoDeberry (talk) 21:30, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
Did some on Isaac Newton and added a picture of his book Principia. Still have to work on the historical overview but it's coming along. Check and add what you want Meganjeanne1 (talk) 23:18, 9 November 2013 (UTC)