Hello, I'm Dwpaul. I noticed that you recently removed some content from Time travel without thoroughly explaining why. In the future, it would be helpful to others if you described your changes to Wikipedia with an accurate edit summary. If this was a mistake, don't worry: I restored the removed content. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks! Dwpaul Talk 01:35, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Editing tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Simplified Manual of Style
- Please bear these points in mind while editing Wikipedia
- Respect copyrights – do not copy and paste text or images directly from other websites.
- Maintain a neutral point of view – this is one of Wikipedia's core policies.
- Take particular care while adding biographical material about a living person to any Wikipedia page and follow Wikipedia's Biography of Living Persons policy. Particularly, controversial and negative statements should be referenced with multiple reliable sources.
- No edit warring or sock puppetry.
- If you are testing, please use the Sandbox to .
- Do not add troublesome content to any article, such as: copyrighted text, libel, advertising or promotional messages, and text that is not related to an article's subject. Deliberately adding such content or otherwise editing articles maliciously is considered vandalism; doing so will result in your account or IP being blocked from editing.
- Do not use talk pages as discussion or forum pages as Wikipedia is not a forum.
The Wikipedia tutorial is a good place to start learning about Wikipedia. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page. By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and discussion pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~ (the software will replace them with your signature and the date). Again, welcome! Dwpaul Talk 01:35, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
Please do not remove content or templates from pages on Wikipedia, as you did to Time travel, without giving a valid reason for the removal in the edit summary. Your content removal does not appear constructive and has been reverted. Please make use of the sandbox if you'd like to experiment with test edits. Thank you. Your explanation of your concept of the TARDIS does not explain why you removed the existing reference to the TARDIS (which, by the way, doesn't conflict with your opinion.) Dwpaul Talk 02:11, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
- If you think you are ready to start improving articles by adding factual information to them, please do (after reviewing the information I listed for you above). But do not simply remove information, even information with which you may disagree, unless (on factual matters) you include a citation a reliable source. Doing so is considered vandalism and can result in your account being blocked from editing. Dwpaul Talk 02:16, 31 December 2013 (UTC)