Fixed collineation error
Fixed covering group of An/Sn
Problem Croatian grammar
- Croatian grammar is not Serbian or Serbo-Croatian grammar!
- Why Serbian collaborators constantly deleted Croatian scientific texts or false. Example of deleting Croatian grammar and maliciously redirect the Serbo-Croatian, which is valid for the Croatian language!
- Serbo-Croatian is not Croatian!
- Serbo-Croatian this is a Serbian nationalist term!
- Serbian language and Croatian language is two differentes languages !
- Croatian grammar 1604. (Croat Bartol Kašić, Croatia island Pag - city Dubrovnik form Croatia)
- Croatian grammar 1997. Dragutin Raguž for Zagreb, Croatia
- New Croatian grammar 2010. Stjepan Babić, Zagreb Croatia
- Serbian language and Croatian language is two indepedente languages
- Croatian and Serbian two legal languages
- History language map of Europe 1901. Croatian language and Serbian language is two differents languages
- Modern Slavic language map of Europe 2010. Croatian language and Serbian language is two differents languages
New Page Patrol survey
New page patrol – Survey Invitation
Hello JackSchmidt! The WMF is currently developing new tools to make new page patrolling much easier. Whether you have patrolled many pages or only a few, we now need to know about your experience. The survey takes only 6 minutes, and the information you provide will not be shared with third parties other than to assist us in analyzing the results of the survey; the WMF will not use the information to identify you.
Please click HERE to take part.
You are receiving this invitation because you have patrolled new pages. For more information, please see NPP Survey
Wikimeetup Kentucky? Join us at THATCamp KY, June 1-2, 2013
|Wikimeetup Kentucky - We need you!|
|Hi JackSchmidt! I'm helping to organize THATCamp Kentucky - June 1 & 2 at the University of Kentucky in Lexington. Take a look at the Tentative Schedule. Let's get together in person to work on Kentucky-related wikipedia pages, what do you say? If you have any questions, please email the THATCamp KY Organizer, Lee Skallerup Bessette (Morehead State University, @readywriting) at email@example.com. Please sign up to participate Wikimeetup Kentucky. Thanks for editing Wikipedia and I look forward to working with you! Randolph.hollingsworth (talk) 18:40, 23 May 2013 (UTC)|