My user and talk page policies
I have noted that a few other Wikipedians have started posting such disclaimers, and I feel that I must as well, as my user page and talk page have been vandalized at various times.
- Vandalism will be reverted on sight. Period.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated and will be reported on sight. Period.
- Defamatory statements will be removed AND reported on sight. Period.
I have read over MANY of the primary Wikipedia policies, and I do ask that other editors do the same, even newbies. I CAN AND WILL UPHOLD THEM.
Signed and updated,
John D. Buell
1 January 2010
Talk page archives
Due to length, I have begun to archive messages on my talk page. Please do not leave new messages on any such pages.
- /Archive01 - Covering 1 April 2005 to 11 March 2006
- /Archive02 - Covering 12 March 2006 to 29 October 2006
- /Archive03 - Covering 30 October 2006 to 13 April 2006
- /Archive04 - Covering April 2006 to 1 January 2010.
- /Archive05 - Covering 2010 to 2012
Work on Monopoly History Page
John, I'm going through my records having filmed interviews with many US & World Monopoly Champions to fully flesh out a history of ALL the country and world championships, not just US & Canada. I doubt that it will make sense to have 1 table large enough to contain all the countries, so we may want to revert the changes you made in reorganizing the tournament winners sometime in the future. Kevin Tostado, Tostie14 (talk) 00:23, 27 January 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Doniago. I noticed that you made a change to an article, Monopoly (game), but you didn't provide a reliable source. It's been removed for now, but if you'd like to include a citation and re-add it, please do so! If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. -- DonIago (talk) 18:21, 25 July 2013 (UTC)