I'll reply to messages here, unless requested otherwise.
Index of stuff 
- Module:Convert and Module:Convert/data
- User:Johnuniq/Conversion data
- User:Johnuniq/Making the units table
- Template:Convert/testcases and Module:ConvertTestcase
- My talk page at test2 with more links
- User:Johnuniq/Convert notes • Fixes needed for current template.
- Comments re free speech
- Jagged: misuse of sources progress, more, genre articles
- Re Talk:Galling
- Links to highbeam.com from dumps of external links
- Gregorian serial date template
Highbeam results 
- Previous discussion is archived here.
Following shows all results. The new entries start with 2012-08-02.
|Date||Unique articles||Unique links||Total links||Increase|
For example, the first row shows results from the external links dump for February 11, 2012, counting only links of the format shown (or with "www." in front) in articles. There were links in 8462 different articles, and there were 10277 different links. Some links have been used more than once, giving a total of 11308 links in articles. The final column shows the increase in the total from the previous period.
Since I'm recording facts, the new data required downloading 11 files with a total size of 15.8 GB; those files expanded to a total size of 99.2 GB. I noticed a big jump up and down in the size of the files with external links for highbeam.com (up in August 2012 and down in October 2012). My curiosity then led to making the graph shown above, but I haven't tried to find out what was responsible. Johnuniq (talk) 05:03, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you! These results are great. I've added them to the metrics page and will share them with HighBeam next week. Cheers :) :) Ocaasi t | c 20:45, 18 May 2013 (UTC)