- Be cool to me and I'll be cool to you. If you show up here and act like a jerk expect to have your posts removed.
- No anon IPs. Log in if you want to talk to me.
- No puppets. Self-explanatory.
- No Homers
- Don't randomly template me instead of attempting to actually talk to me. This is 'shit and run' and will get you nowhere. Especially don't template me about being close to 3RR-- I am quite capable of counting to three and assuming that I can't will most definitely be taken as a personal attack.
- Catch-all prove 'em wrong clause:
- 5a) Yes it is
- 5b) No it isn't
- 5c) Yes
- 5d) No
Hi! Just wanted to explain quickly why I removed the Disability template from the Deaf culture page you added. It's been an on and off debate whether the page should have it, but an informal straw poll came to the conclusion that it should stay off the page. The basic reason came down to that though the physical inabilty to hear can be considered a disability (though some would say otherwise; a debate for another time, I'm sure) Deaf Culture is more about the culture that revolves around the Deaf Community. I'd be more than happy to elaborate a bit on this topic if you'd like. Deafgeek (talk) 18:51, 6 June 2011 (UTC)
- I disagree, but I don't really have the time or energy to start a fight over this. Jtrainor (talk) 20:37, 6 June 2011 (UTC)
Your last two AfD nominations
Please read WP:BEFORE before considering nominating articles for deletion. In short, an unreferenced article won't be deleted on notability grounds if the sources can be found easily via a search. I find it generally saves everyone's time if I do a quick search for sources before considering nominating, with Google Books and their news archives being most useful. --Pontificalibus (talk)
Mangum or Magnum
Re: DIREKTOR at WP:AE
- You're complaining because someone made three reverts in -11 days-. Jtrainor (talk) 01:46, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
You are involved in a recently filed request for arbitration. Please review the request at Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests#Professionalism and civility and, if you wish to do so, enter your statement and any other material you wish to submit to the Arbitration Committee. Additionally, the following resources may be of use—
|The Original Barnstar|
|Common sense is so rare these days. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 02:42, 31 October 2012 (UTC)|
Evidence phase open - Manning naming dispute
This is just a quick courtesy notice. You recently offered a statement in a request for arbitration. The Arbitration Committee has accepted that request for arbitration and an arbitration case has been opened at Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Manning naming dispute. Evidence that you wish the arbitrators to consider should be added to the evidence subpage, at Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Manning naming dispute/Evidence. Please add your evidence by September 19, 2013, which is when the evidence phase closes. You can also contribute to the case workshop subpage, Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Manning naming dispute/Workshop. For a guide to the arbitration process, see Wikipedia:Arbitration/Guide to arbitration. For the Arbitration Committee, Seddon talk 23:40, 8 September 2013 (UTC)