Thanks for all the help with the Sekai Project article. Sorry for making you always fix my rookie mistakes/typos. >.<
Happy New Year! CurlyWi (talk) 03:39, 2 January 2015 (UTC)
Golden Time manga licensed by Seven Seas
The only problem with the change you just made is that it makes it look like Seven Seas also licensed the light novel series for translation over on the category page. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Rpapo (talk • contribs) 23:04, 7 January 2015 (UTC)
- @Rpapo: Not really. Anyone confused about whether the manga or light novel are published by SSE can just read the article.--十八 23:08, 7 January 2015 (UTC)
Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 05:35, 22 January 2015 (UTC)
Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 07:51, 22 January 2015 (UTC)
ClariS and LiSA
Hey, thanks for that work on Mami's article the other day. Just two questions though.
1. So, will you do a musical style section for LiSA? As I mentioned to you, there appears to be tons of interviews about her and coverage of her. If ever, what sources could we potentially use?
2. So ClariS will appear in two days at LisAni 2015 (side note: man it sucks that they dropped Mami for this year given that she had been a regular at the event for years, all she has left now is Animax Musix). Do you really think they will appear in person? Because something is telling me that they might only "show up" as their animated persona at the big screen they have on the stage, though that would be rather awkward to see, and could potentially "troll" their fans to the point of them suddenly hating them. I really do hope to be proven wrong though, that event they had last year was such a waste.
Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 10:54, 23 January 2015 (UTC)
- @Narutolovehinata5: Um, I thought that you wanted to do the section for LiSA. I wasn't planning on it myself, at least not anytime soon. I haven't done any searching around for interviews and the like that we'd need to write the section, even though as you say, there are bound to be plenty, though it takes time to find and then read them, and then figure out what can be used from them (in comparison, I think out of all the interviews I found for ClariS, only 2 had any potential to be used in a musical style section). Besides interviews, any reviews of her music would certainly help (I've only found a few of those for ClariS).
- I do think they're appear in person in a couple of days. I don't know anyone who'd pass up the chance to perform at the famed Budokan, especially when you're still in high school.
- Also, if you ever need to discuss anything in real-time, you can find me on irc.rizon.net.--十八 11:11, 23 January 2015 (UTC)
- I see. What particular channel should I use? Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 11:17, 23 January 2015 (UTC)
#key15th works to find me, then just query me.--十八 11:31, 23 January 2015 (UTC)
Seems they blew it. Oh well. There's always after April. Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 09:29, 25 January 2015 (UTC)
This is almost certainly our "friend" pulling another fast one (happened before when it was fully protected). I don't see any reason to indulge him. SephyTheThird (talk) 02:32, 26 January 2015 (UTC)
- @SephyTheThird: Ahh, I see. Sorry, I haven't followed any problems that have occurred with the article, so I wasn't aware of any past issues with the editor.--十八 04:28, 26 January 2015 (UTC)