Welcome to JuneGloom07's talk page.
|JuneGloom07 is currently, or is about to be, on vacation in real life from 11 November until 25 November and may not be able to respond immediately to queries. She may pop in now and then from an available online source.|
Can i have your advice for Nell's status as a character on Neighbours. She has now been added to the opening credits and in the past that generally means a character is a main on the show. However, other users (AusSoap) seem to think otherwise. I would appreciate your opinion on this one. Cheers. B.Davis2003 (talk) 06:18, 24 October 2014 (UTC)
- When a character is added to the opening credits, it does not automatically mean they are a regular. Neighbours have jumped the gun before on that front, which is why we usually go by the closing credits which get updated quicker and more accurately. On the other hand, young children have almost always been considered regular characters. See Jamie Clarke, Charlie Hoyland, Hannah Martin, etc. Nell's kinda tricky. Personally, I don't really mind where she goes. - JuneGloom Talk 03:08, 7 November 2014 (UTC)
DYK for In Ramada Da Vida
|On 26 October 2014, Did you know was updated with a fact from the article In Ramada Da Vida, which you recently created or substantially expanded. The fact was ... that The Drew Carey Show episode "In Ramada Da Vida" featured guest appearances by Lisa Loeb, Slash, Joey Ramone, and other musicians? The nomination discussion and review may be seen at Template:Did you know nominations/In Ramada Da Vida. You are welcome to check how many page hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, live views, daily totals), and it may be added to the statistics page if the total is over 5,000. Finally, if you know of an interesting fact from another recently created article, then please feel free to suggest it on the Did you know talk page.|
DYK for Lorna Morello
|On 8 November 2014, Did you know was updated with a fact from the article Lorna Morello, which you recently created or substantially expanded. The fact was ... that Orange Is the New Black character Lorna Morello has been said to have "the most amazing accent on television"? The nomination discussion and review may be seen at Template:Did you know nominations/Lorna Morello. You are welcome to check how many page hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, live views, daily totals), and it may be added to the statistics page if the total is over 5,000. Finally, if you know of an interesting fact from another recently created article, then please feel free to suggest it on the Did you know talk page.|
The Signpost: 12 November 2014
- In the media: Amazon Echo; EU freedom of panorama; Bluebeard's Castle
- Featured content: Wikipedia goes to church in Lithuania
- WikiProject report: Talking hospitals
- Traffic report: Holidays, anyone?
Just wanted to say, I totally agree with everything you said in your comments regarding the edits on the Tom Nash article.
Personally speaking, I think the BTTB website is the most authoritative 'Home And Away' website on the internet. However, that's neither here nor there because you're right, it's just a fansite.
The only reason I decided to reference the changes I made to that article is because on November 17, I made 8 changes to 8 different 'Home And Away'-related articles and some user decided to revert all 8 articles back to their previous versions.
If it was down to me, I wouldn't have made any references......after all, nobody referenced the material when the original information was added (the incorrect information that I corrected).
So at the risk of it being reverted again, I decided to reference it.
All the best,
- That some user was me. I have undone your edits once again. IMDB can be edited by anyone it is not a reliable source. BTTB is a fansite. We all worked really hard on Home and Away articles a couple of years ago and the aim was to clean them up. I am not doing it to be mean. If you find a reliable source I would be thankful that you corrected a mistake. But you have to understand that you could be anyone trying to mislead readers. You could tweak IMDB and use it as a source. I am not saying you are, but it has happened in the past - which is why it is best to avoid using it. But like I said, I would actually be happy to be proved wrong aslong the article is accurate.Rain the 1 01:20, 21 November 2014 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Charlene Robinson
Hi there, I'm pleased to inform you that I've begun reviewing the article Charlene Robinson you nominated for GA-status according to the criteria. This process may take up to 7 days. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you might have during this period. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of Ritchie333 -- Ritchie333 (talk) 17:21, 20 November 2014 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Charlene Robinson
The article Charlene Robinson you nominated as a good article has been placed on hold . The article is close to meeting the good article criteria, but there are some minor changes or clarifications needing to be addressed. If these are fixed within 7 days, the article will pass; otherwise it may fail. See Talk:Charlene Robinson for things which need to be addressed. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of Ritchie333 -- Ritchie333 (talk) 17:41, 21 November 2014 (UTC)