|Hello, and welcome to my talk page! You can use this page to contact me.
|This user talk page might be watched by friendly talk page stalkers which means that someone other than me might reply to your query. Their input is welcome and their help with messages that I cannot reply to quickly is appreciated.|
|Yellow Alert. Wikipedia Security to go to stations.
[view • 117/5.2 HG Jab843 (talk) 22:08, 18 August 2014 (UTC)
|If You're Bored|
22 August 2014
K6ka's talk page archives
|Threads older than 10 days may be archived by.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Physical Therapy Page Edit
I wanted to enquire why you have reverted my updates to the 'External Links' section on 'Physical Therapy' page? The links placed are relative and provide direct information for the Governing body of Chartered Physiotherapists, Find a qualified Physiotherapist and the National Health Service for Physiotherapy. Can you please let me know what the issue is with that info?
- @TheProWriter: The issue is that I believed the external links to be a matter of link spam - basically when a mass amount of often unrelated or promotional links are added to an article. I do believe one of the links probably didn't belong there, I believe the "Find a Physiotherapist" one, since Wikipedia isn't the yellow or white pages. The links also appeared to be focused on a single country/region and didn't represent a worldwide view of the subject. If you're citing a piece of information in the article, consider using the <ref></ref> tags instead. --k6ka (talk | contribs) 13:37, 13 August 2014 (UTC)
I have also tried to update the title to a cap 'T' but it has not worked. Can you please help with this?
- @TheProWriter: No, per WP:MOS, page titles must begin with a capital and then remain lowercase throughout unless it is specifically written that way, for example, eBay. The first letter of a capital is always capitalized, as it's a technical feature in the MediaWiki software that runs Wikipedia. --k6ka (talk | contribs) 14:04, 13 August 2014 (UTC)
The Plague, by Albert Camus
A section of the article describes how the novel is an allegory of occupied France and offers no alternative view. It is, therefore, an article that lacks balance. I have tried to redress this by including an opening paragraph to the section offering the alternative view of the novel, but you have deleted the edits on demand of a citation. The allegorical nature of the novel, if it exists, is of a secondary nature, and the article needs to acknowledge Camus' insistence that the novel carry his metaphysical ideas of the absurd as the central, driving force of the work. The section in the article on allegory suggests that the work was not art but contrived artifice. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2407:C800:4101:CB01:2C02:CB50:AF5:E04A (talk) 13:59, 13 August 2014 (UTC)
- The incorrect response would be to add awkward commentary above the paragraph, or blank and remove the entire paragraph to replace it with a sentence saying it was completely wrong. Consider raising the issue on the talk page, and then slowly working the issue out with other editors. It may take some time, but the end result builds consensus. --k6ka (talk | contribs) 14:04, 13 August 2014 (UTC)
I have made a comment on the talk page for the article, and note that it is the first to have been made for four years. It will be interesting to see whether, after all this time, one of the other editors of the page gets back to me. If not, then what to do? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2407:C800:4101:CB01:2C02:CB50:AF5:E04A (talk) 14:32, 13 August 2014 (UTC)
- The article is covered by 4 WikiProjects - you might want to leave a note on each WikiProject's talk page to get attention -  --k6ka (talk | contribs) 14:47, 13 August 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- by government agencies whose scope is limited to the United States.<ref>See, for example, this [http://www.nbii.gov/portal/server.pt/gateway/PTARGS_0_2_25589_1921_7072_43/http%3B/cbi-lap7.cbi.cr.
Associated Act question
Hi, I am a new member to Wikipedia and I saw your message that I could contact you. I was wondering what qualifies as an associated act for musician pages. I added an associated act to rapper Big Sean's page twice now and she has been removed both times. Thanks.
- Hello. I'm not exactly sure what qualifies either, so I would probably recommend that you bring your question over to the Teahouse, where there will most definitely be someone there who knows the answer to your question. Thanks! --k6ka (talk | contribs) 02:01, 18 August 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you for the quick response and I appreciate your help. I'll be sure to check out the Teahouse.
The Signpost: 13 August 2014
- Wikimania: Promised the moon, settled for the stars
- Special report: Twitter bots catalogue government edits to Wikipedia
- News and notes: Media Viewer controversy spreads to German Wikipedia
- Wikimedia in education: Global Education—WMF's Perspective
- In the media: Monkey selfie, net neutrality, and hoaxes
- Featured content: Cambridge got a lot of attention this week
- Traffic report: Disease, decimation and distraction
Thanks for fixing the blanked page
Hey man, I appreciate you reverting the vandalism on Fmlybnd yesterday. That guy is persistent in removing key details about the band and I suspect he's in it. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for keeping an eye out.Ha-ha! You'll know when I've left once I've been here. (talk) 05:40, 18 August 2014 (UTC)
- No problem! I enjoy reverting vandalism on Wikipedia, so I am glad to be of assistance. --k6ka (talk | contribs) 21:18, 18 August 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for fixing my mistake
hello there just a quick message sorry about the v chip comment just couldn't believe you could actually change anything but the comment about the bee lady phone box is true she is fundraiser for cancer research check it out online ad since Hull has won the city of culture award it would be nice so see something about that on here people nee to know these things
- Please provide a citation for it. If it is true, then certainly you can provide me with a source for it. We can't accept original research or uncited additions on the biography of a living person. --k6ka (talk | contribs) 22:38, 21 August 2014 (UTC)
I made a change to the TIKONA DIGITAL Page and i put the reference links below.
You can check... I will try to put the details back , but i am not sure how exactly you want me to reference it.
Talkback : tausifahmad_01