|The last person to edit this page was SineBot on Sunday, 21 September 2014 at 15:54 (UTC) [ ]
editor interaction checker
|This is Katieh5584's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Katieh5584.|
|Threads older than 14 days may be archived by.|
Conflict of interest on Claudia Keelan
Hi Katieh, I'm writing to suggest that the editing of my page Claudia Keelan is not a conflict of interest, and the deletion of the new entry isn't appropriate, as the page is years out of date and does not show the current state of the author's career. I wonder if you could send me my edits, and suggest what in the entry is inappropriate for Wikipedia's guidelines. I understand that the link to the video from The Berlin Poetry festival which was posted on Youtube, may demonstrate a copyright problem with Wikipedia, though all rights reverted to me upon filming. I'd really appreciate your help in making an entry that will not violate any of Wikipedia's guidelines. Thanks for all you do!
- (talk page stalker) (Not Katieh, just answering her mail) Still there? Sometimes I take awhile to get back to people.
- Based on your username, I'm guessing you are the person you are writing about; hence, you are writing an autobiography. I must caution you that content guidelines state that it's never a good idea to change the biography of your page unless something is factually inaccurate (such as where you grew up, the year you were born, etc.)
- Anything else is discouraged, because it's simply human nature to write about ourselves in a positive, promotional way—something that can upset the neutral tone Wikipedia is to be written in.
- I don't think the problem is copyright or "fair use" so much as...um...spam. I see you've added more external links, which already is pushing the guideline for external links (generally only one is permitted). We can leave the article where it is for now, but I don't think you should add any more links (that's not what the site is for). I also see you've been adding awards you've received recently. Wikipedia is not a resumé and should not be used as a means of promotion. I'm not sure that you should be editing your entry at all, really. It's definitely not recommended.
I wonder if you could send me my edits, and suggest what in the entry is inappropriate for Wikipedia's guidelines.
- Your edits are located at the top of the Wikipedia editing window, under "contributions". You can view them at any time by clicking on the link. Also, clicking "View history" on any page will show you who edited what and when. (Help:Contributions)
- I hope that answered your questions. Regards, meteor_sandwich_yum (talk) 04:45, 24 June 2014 (UTC)
Invitation: WikiProject Autism
Greetings! You are hereby invited to WikiProject Autism, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of autism, Asperger syndrome, and autistic culture on Wikipedia. As the project emphasizes contribution from autistic editors, it is especially interested in you, who have chosen to list yourself at Category:Wikipedians with autism. Muffinator (talk) 20:38, 2 August 2014 (UTC)
|Wikipedia Ads||file info – show another – #251|
Request for comment
As someone who has edited the article Asian American this year, I am seeking your input on a proposed change to remove a reference to epicanthic eyefolds. This topic has prompted discussion in 2009, 2010 and most recently in 2013.
There's a fine line between being WP:BOLD and subverting WP:CONSENSUS. Given the history of this topic, I'm hoping that a robust discussion, for the record, would improve the article whether this reference stays or goes. Ishu (talk) 13:46, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
Hi, i recently made a edit on your page but you then contacted me saying that my correction was wrong. I'd just like to inform you that antiziganism just doesn't mean hatred/discrimination towards Romani people but it also means discrimination towards Irish Travelers. If you disagree with the information above I invite you to contact me further.
Hi Katie! Good luck on Wikipedia!
Mahfouz Bin Marei Bin Mahfouz - محفوظ بن مرعي بن محفوظ
Hope you are well.
Going back to the Arabic article i created under the English section of Wikipedia and you advised me to translate it or create it under Wikipedia Arabic محفوظ بن مرعي بن محفوظ
I have created the English version many times and every time the page is deleted without sufficient support from the Wikipedian who deleted the page. And everytime i ask anyone for an assistance either i get ignored or they are very busy and do not have time to respond.
So, please i need your assistance to retrieve the page of Mahfouz Bin Marei Bin Mahfouz as well as the page of The Mahfouz Foundation.
As you can see from the pages, they are very important for charities, students and patients in UK, Middle East and Worldwide.
Also, the Arabic version of the page of Mahfouz Bin Marei Bin Mahfouz is already approved in Wikipedia Arabic as per the link below:
Please help me as i have been more than three months trying to create the pages and evertime i create them they get deleted.
Of course, any advice and suggestions from your are very welcomed.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance and look forward to hearing your positive feedback asap.