|This is KevM's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to KevM.|
|Welcome to my talk page!
- 1 User • Contributions
- 1.1 Notification of automated file description generation
- 1.2 Welcome to STiki!
- 1.3 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game
- 1.4 Nuri Sahin
- 1.5 DNA Polymerase
- 1.6 Lemon Sharks Dude
- 1.7 Lemon Sharks
- 1.8 My last edit
- 1.9 Congratulations!
- 1.10 changes are wrong
- 1.11 You've seen this?
- 1.12 YOUR REJECTION OF MY INPUT
- 1.13 Why did you undo my changes to Set theory?
- 1.14 RE: MMORPG
- 1.15 Ballyclare High School
- 1.16 FYI
- 1.17 What's not constructive?
- 1.18 Ireland postcodes
Notification of automated file description generation
Your upload of File:CBOB clip.jpg or contribution to its description is noted, and thanks (even if belatedly) for your contribution. In order to help make better use of the media, an attempt has been made by an automated process to identify and add certain information to the media's description page.
This notification is placed on your talk page because a bot has identified you either as the uploader of the file, or as a contributor to its metadata. It would be appreciated if you could carefully review the information the bot added. To opt out of these notifications, please follow the instructions here. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 14:12, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
Welcome to STiki!
Hello, KevM, and welcome to STiki! Thank you for your recent contributions using our tool. We at STiki hope you like using the tool and decide to continue using it in the future. Here are some pages that you might find helpful:
Here are some pages which are a little more fun:
We hope you enjoy maintaining Wikipedia with STiki! If you have any questions, problems, or suggestions don't hesitate to drop a note over at the STiki talk page and we'll be more than happy to help. Again, welcome, and thanks! West.andrew.g (developer) and ƬheStrikeΣagle sorties 05:29, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game
Hi, I made an edit on The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game page. This was just to divert confusion from readers as your 'Spider-Carnage Suit' edit was placed at the bottom of the list of "The 12 suits that were announced in the Developers walkthrough video", and I felt it necessary to move this as a stand-alone statement in order to keep it on the wiki page, as this is quite interesting even without any concrete factual evidence. Hope this give you clarity in my actions, and feel free to elaborate on my edit if you have any further information regarding the 'Spider-Carnage Suit'. Kind regards. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 18:35, 27 April 2014 (UTC)
- Wikipedia articles need to be properly sourced - you can re-add the section I reverted with the references.Kev (talk) 11:17, 1 May 2014 (UTC)
- Wikipedia articles need to be properly sourced - you can re-add the section I reverted with the references. Kev (talk) 20:48, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
KevM: You wrote on the DNA Polymerase page that "This pairing always occurs in specific combinations, with cytosine and guanine always forming a pair and guanine and adenine always forming a pair." I'm almost certain you meant that cytosine pairs guanine and thymine pairs with adenine. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base_pair. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:10, 29 April 2014 (UTC)
- I didn't write anything of the sort. I just reverted a subsequent edit :) Kev (talk) 19:46, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
Lemon Sharks Dude
I will have you know that Lemon Sharks do infact feed mostly on sea lemons. Where do you get off on providing false information on Lemon Sharks dude? Read a fucking book mayn.— Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 13:32, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for your comment. Wikipedia articles need to be properly sourced - you can re-add the section I reverted with the references. Kev (talk) 11:51, 1 May 2014 (UTC)
My last edit
Sorry for my experiment. I want to know how you got to know about this change so quickly. People say that wiki resource are doubtful because anyone can edit it. But I dont find that is the case.Wrong edit is removed as you did. Reply. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 18:33, 1 May 2014 (UTC)
The Anti-Vandalism + STiki Barnstar
Congratulations, KevM! You're receiving this barnstar because you recently crossed the 1,000 classification threshold using STiki. We thank you both for your contributions to Wikipedia at-large and your use of the tool. We hope you continue your ascent up the leaderboard and stay in touch at the talk page. Thank you and keep up the good work! West.andrew.g (developer) and 05:15, 2 May 2014 (UTC)
changes are wrong
- If you can provide a source for your version of the Article then please cite it when you make your edits. Kev (talk) 11:34, 2 May 2014 (UTC)
You've seen this?
- Yeah, I saw it. Amusing in its own way. Kev (talk) 19:28, 3 May 2014 (UTC)
YOUR REJECTION OF MY INPUT
I MAY HAVE NOT TYPED THE CORRECTION CORRECTLY BUT YOU ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THE FACTS. THIS WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT SINGLE EVENT IN THE MSDOS HISTORY. WE HAD PLANNED THIS WHEN WE STARTED OUR USE OF MSDOS WE WERE FORCED TO WRITE THE SOFTWARE BECAUSE MICROSOFT WAS NOT READY TO SUPPORT OUR PRODUCT BUT THEY USED OUR SOFTWARE AFTER WE SUPPLIED. THERE IS A LIE IN THE WRITE UP OF THE NEW IBM PC IN 1983 THAT SAYS THE PC HAD THE FIRST HARD DRIVE SYSTEM. THE COMPUTER THEY DESCRIBED WAS DESIGNED TO RESPOND TO OUR COMPUTER THAT WAS SELLING VERY WELL WITH HARD DRIVES AND THE NEW DOS SOFTWARE. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WANT TO HIDE HISTORY. INSTEAD HELP ME WRITE THE ENTRY SO THAT IT IS ACCEPTABLE THE FACTS ARE CORRECT. CHUCK PEDDLE BY THE WAY I AM SURE THERE IS PRESS REPORTS FROM THE SAME PERIOD THAT CONFIRM MY FACTS. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Chpeddle1 (talk • contribs) 12:14, 4 May 2014 (UTC)
I HAVE SENT YOU A MESSAGE BUT NOT SURE AGAIN IT WAS IN THE RIGHT FORMAT. PLEASE RESPOND TELLING ME WHY YOU WANT TO CHANGE HISTORY. CHUCK — Preceding unsigned comment added by Chpeddle1 (talk • contribs) 12:18, 4 May 2014 (UTC)
- If you have a reliable source that backs up your assertions then you can cite it in the article. Kev (talk) 12:22, 4 May 2014 (UTC)
Why did you undo my changes to Set theory?
- @126.96.36.199: (copied from User talk:K6ka)Just like "Two persons or more" is technically bad grammar - yet it's still the "formal" term. Anyways, MMO indeed stands for "Massively Multiplayer Online", per this, this, and this. It's just the way it is. Wikipedia reports on what other sources say - we should never say anything that another source doesn't say as well (i.e. not a venue of original research. --k6ka (talk | contribs) 19:45, 7 May 2014 (UTC)
Ballyclare High School
Hi friend, I noticed your good faith reversion of an edit made to the Ballyclare High School article. I believe the man in question is this John Dundee, a noted anesthetist and medical researcher. I will improve the article by adding a link to Dundee's profile assuming you have no objections. Thanks GallaghersGreek (talk) 22:05, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
What's not constructive?
Maybe you should do some research into the privatisation of Regents College and learn the real motives behind it. Call the people at USNY up and see how many contradictory answers you get. What they really didn't want is their holy, holy, holy, academic research to be besmeerched by the fact that commoners were running around with diplomas carrying the name of the same institution within which they were working. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 15:48, 25 May 2014 (UTC)
Your alteration to the entry for Ireland postcodes makes the information in Wikipedia out of date. Please see http://www.eircode.ie/overview.html
I don't know why I bother trying to correct / update stuff on this website.
- I have never made an edit to that page and I really don't know what you are talking about! Kev (talk) 19:30, 7 July 2014 (UTC)